PDA

View Full Version : Requested feature

Alishatara
11-01-10, 05:52 AM
Some idea for developer to think about (other than bug!) :
- ability to buy gems with game coins (yes you need cash, but maybe make it high, possibility is needed to)
- ability to move the floor or wall
- ability to put sign/restaurant name on the wall
- logging when I already accept gift, who was the one gave the gift
- independent "send gift" menu, other than the one beside neighbor. It is difficult when you have already many neighbor.
- ability to search our own neighbor, this to initiate gift or tipped to someone
- getting my storage item back, now if I don't get enough money I couldn't take my item back
- possibility to 'closed' the store when we are out...

Ok enough for now ..

Unregistered
11-01-10, 05:43 PM
Selling tile&wall
Making a "favorites" page for food you cook most often

Unregistered
11-01-10, 08:56 PM
Some idea for developer to think about (other than bug!) :
- ability to buy gems with game coins (yes you need cash, but maybe make it high, possibility is needed to)
- ability to move the floor or wall
- ability to put sign/restaurant name on the wall
- logging when I already accept gift, who was the one gave the gift
- independent "send gift" menu, other than the one beside neighbor. It is difficult when you have already many neighbor.
- ability to search our own neighbor, this to initiate gift or tipped to someone
- getting my storage item back, now if I don't get enough money I couldn't take my item back
- possibility to 'closed' the store when we are out...

Ok enough for now ..

You are so so soooo right.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 05:55 AM
It is soo boring, cannot do anything to get gems except hard cash....

Need to reply message To other player who left me their message, but it should appear on their resto ..

Unregistered
11-03-10, 06:37 AM
Hiya! Great suggestions! I think you should repost your feature requests in this 'Suggestions!' thread, though: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2613-Suggestions!

There's already quite a few good ones there and yours would be a welcome addition.

Also, someone's already suggested buying gems with coins here:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2611-The-Problem-with-Gems

But if you post in that thread, it's more likely to be visible. :)

GoddessAthena
11-09-10, 01:27 PM
Would be great if it was possible to sell extra floor tiles and wallpaper. I have lots of extra of both.

Wisper214
11-09-10, 02:39 PM
Would love to see these added to game

1. A respond button to invites to explain why u decline them. I feel bad to say no but cant comment.
2. In wall area one for comments only from customers and wall for my comments to customers.. keep getting deleted.
3. Search option for neighbors or customers.
4. Storage tab by itself. not so we have to have money to get ours out of storage.
5. a possible chat linc so we can talk while we play..
6. ways to earn more gems.. it gets expensive buying them all the time
7. contests would be fun

Unregistered
11-09-10, 09:34 PM
Hiya! Great suggestions! I think you should repost your feature requests in this 'Suggestions!' thread, though: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2613-Suggestions!

There's already quite a few good ones there and yours would be a welcome addition.

Also, someone's already suggested buying gems with coins here:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2611-The-Problem-with-Gems

But if you post in that thread, it's more likely to be visible. :)

Even if there is a suggestion thread that doesnt mean someone else cant start one....there can be multiple suggestion threads..

Ausil Cafe
11-09-10, 10:01 PM
1. I wish there was a way to know which neighbors I tipped and which ones I didn't, besides having to visit them in vain.

2. When tipping my neighbors, I wish that there was a "NEXT" neighbor button

3. When gifting, I wish there was a way to "Sellect ALL" neighbors, instead of having to tap one by one.

4. If we pay certain amount of gems to buy something, we should be able to retrieve the same amount of gems when selling the item.

5. Just like you have the option for buying coins using gems, there should be a way to sell back these coins to buy gems.

These are the main aspects of the game I'd like changed.