PDA

View Full Version : Zoo 2 New Items Poll

greygull
03-07-12, 03:07 PM
Well finally the first poll for Zoo 2. Please vote for the items you would like to
see come to Zoo 2.

You can vote more than once. The results will be sent over to the Community Managers.

Please continue to suggest more items and themes for future polls.

cakeandpie
03-07-12, 03:32 PM
Why is red panda on the list? ZS2 already has it.

Additional suggestions: petting zoo, vending machines. I made sure to vote for the butterfly house in this poll because we really need more attractions.

greygull
03-07-12, 03:36 PM
Why is red panda on the list? ZS2 already has it.

oops, lol. I tried looking at the lists of current animals, I didn't see it. Pretend it says something else - maybe Green Panda? lol

driftboutique
03-07-12, 05:16 PM
Please please please TL, give me a tapir for my zoo! I also want paths and stuff but seriously TAPIRS.

Also, please return to the art style used at game launch -- the new animals are very cute but they're much too detailed and they don't look very good unless you zoom way in on them. If you zoom to a reasonable playing distance, the lines become too thin and all the detail is lost. The golden pheasant is a great example of this.

cakeandpie
03-08-12, 08:52 AM
Another possible attraction: a tram stop with a tour tram in front of it. My kids love riding the one at our zoo.

rionkimchi
03-09-12, 12:00 PM
EXPANSION FOR MORE SPACE.

Decorating a zoo you need grass (space), as well as paths, attractions and animals. If I have to pack everything in so tight you can't even see stuff behind other stuff, then it's an ugly zoo.

Why is it not "easy" to program in more space (EXPANSION) ??

Purplum
03-09-12, 06:45 PM
EXPANSION FOR MORE SPACE.

Decorating a zoo you need grass (space), as well as paths, attractions and animals. If I have to pack everything in so tight you can't even see stuff behind other stuff, then it's an ugly zoo.

Why is it not "easy" to program in more space (EXPANSION) ??

^

We desperately need more space!

Pleeeeeeaaaaase!

garyrox
03-11-12, 04:52 AM
I have an idea of what I'd like to see. I'd like to be able to send a gem to a neighbor. I have 2 gems which I won't be able to use and my neighbor, who is very cute, only has 12 gems, and if could have 13 gems, there are like 5 things she could do. It would be so cool to help someone out like that!

Woldawson
03-14-12, 05:41 AM
I agree. Gifting Gems and animals etc would be great. Also. I have 282 Bananas, 83 Feeds, 9 Ropes, 31 Green Gloves, 73 Glass Panels, 76 Red Ropes, 57 Dark Glass Panel, 43 Exhibit Boards, 46 Rocks, 61 Grass Seeds, 57 Dark Rocks. It would be cool if we could trade these things for gems. Who agrees??

greygull
03-20-12, 11:14 PM
Thanks for all the votes! The results have been submitted. Look for a new poll coming soon!