PDA

View Full Version : Big Panda Game

Pages : [1] 2 3

kooky panda
03-07-12, 11:55 AM
Okay guys the First Big Panda Game will begin tomorrow afternoon with the Round One
Head of Volcano challenge . I will post the challenge sometime tomorrow afternoon.

PM to Kooky (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46)

How to post a link to a thread- If a challenge requires you to find a picture in a post somewhere on the forum, I will give you the forum. To post the link of the post I am looking for right click the post number hit "copy shortcut" then come here hit reply then
right and hit " paste" Your link should post .
TIP- To find all the posts a member has made, go to their profile and look under their name .

Players

pinkster73
queentina3

Eliminated players

TheRandomDude
Ericasyummy
Rachael 98
Greygull
atlantisonearth
sparks 229
Yanochka
realfarmer

Round One:

Head of Volcano- GreyGull
Power of Veto- Queen
In the Hot seat- Sparks and Random
Eliminated - Random

Round Two:
Head of Volcano: Queen
Power of Veto: Pinkster
In the Hot Seat: Countrycritters and Rachael
Eliminated: Countrycritters

Round Three:
head of Volcano: Pinkster
Power of Veto: yanochka
In the Hot Seat: sparks222 and Ericasyummy
Eliminated: Ericasyummy
saved hot seat player: Rachael

Round Four:
head of Volcano: Queen
Power of Veto: realfarmer
In the Hot Seat:Rachael and Atlantis
Eliminated: Rachael

Round Five:
head of Volcano: Yanochka
In the Hot seat: Greygull and Pinkster
(realfarmer was saved by veto)
Power of Veto: Queen
Eliminated: Greygull

Round Six:
Head of volcano: Realfarmer
In the Hot Seat: Atlantis and Yanochka
Power of Veto:Pinkster
Eliminated: Atlantis

Round Seven:
Head of Volcano:Queen
In the Hot Seat: sparks and realfarmer
(yanochka was saved)
Power of Veto:yanochka
Eliminated:sparks

Round Eight:
Head of Volcano: Pinskter
In the Hot Seat:realfarmer and yanochka
Power of Veto:Queen
Eliminated:Yanochka

Semi finals: Queen, Pinkster and realfarmer

Finals: Queen and Pinkster

Remember this is a game for fun and to see who is the most crafty.. no gems will be awarded this is for fun but you will get bragging rights plus this trophy (compliments of pinkster) to post in signature or profile

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1331276587974.png

Here is a special trophy for Realfarmer if he wins(made by pinkster)

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/realfarmer.png

To win: You will need to be the last player standing in a game of elimination.

How to play:

There will rounds. After each round one player will be eliminated from the game.
Eliminated players will be able to vote for the winner when we get down to the two last players.

For each round:

I will post a challenge in this thread.
The first person to post in this thread the correct answer will then become Head of the Volcano.
(note: a player cannot be head of volcano twice in a row.)
The head of the volcano will then post two other players that they want to put in the
"Hot seat"

We then move to the "veto" round.
I will post another challenge and the player that wins that challenge will then be able to "veto" one of the nominated hot seat players or leave the nominations the same.
If one of the hot seat players are saved, then the head of volcano will then nominate another player.

I will then announce the two "hot seat" players, but give sometime for those players to try and convince other players (by PM or on the thread),why they should keep them in the game.

I then will post when the voting starts and players will have a time limit to send me their vote by PM of who they want to eliminate(You will only be able to choose one of the hot seat players)
If there is tie, then the head of volcano will break the tie and post who they want to eliminate in the thread.

I will then post the player that is eliminated and round two will start.
(the eliminated player will no longer be able to play until the end)

When we get down to the two remaining players, then all players will have a chance to send me a PM of who they want to win the game.

Tips:
When playing you can use private messaging to try and forum alliances with other players to help you get further in the game, but beware that someone who you think is on your side, may be setting you up for elimination.

If you are on the hot seat, you can try and make "deals" with other players like
you will not nominate them if you get head of volcano, on the next round if they keep in you in game.
Remember when making deals-- deals can sometimes be broken!!!

The key is to keep strong players (that win challenges ) in your alliance, but at some point, you will need to eliminate them to give you better chance of winning.
but also remember at the end all players will vote when we are down to the last two, so be careful of who you burn in the game early on .

When we get down to the final three players- game will change :
The final three players will play challenges, the first player of the three left that wins TWO challenges
will move on to the finals AND also chooses which of the two remaining players they will take with them to the final two. The player not choosen will be eliminated.

When we have our final two, then I will send PMs to all the 8 other players to vote for who they want to win the game.

Special power: Golden power of veto

This is a secret power that someone can use if they choose.
If you obtain this special power you can come in after a head of volcano posts their hot seat picks and change one or both of the hot seat players!!! (the current head of volcano is exempt-you cannot put them in the hot seat)

You must post your changes after the head of volcano posts their picks BUT before the Veto Challenge is posted. If you post after the Veto Challenge, you post and changes will not count and you lose your golden power of veto.

To obtain the golden power of veto, a special challenge will be posted in the thread.
Note: Even though you use the golden power of veto to replace the hot seat players, you will not be head of volcano for that round.

Only one golden power of veto is allowed per round.

Golden power of veto cannot be used then we get down to the final three players since the game will change at that time.

Note: To keep the game running,there also will be time limits for head of volcano and the veto winners to post their choices, If they fail to post their choices in the time frame, they will be eliminated on that round and the two hot seat players will be safe and we will continue to the next round.

Note: During voting, I will also put a time limit for votes. Votes that are not submitted in time, will not be counted. that player is still in the game, but if they miss another vote, that player will be eliminated in that round and the two hot seat players will be safe and move on.

If the head of volcano does not post in the event of a tie the players he/she wants eliminated, then they will be the player eliminated for that round.

pinkster73
03-07-12, 01:25 PM
Can you explain the rules as we go along? Just in case someone who isn't me is confused, because of course I'm never confused.

kooky panda
03-07-12, 01:30 PM
I will come in and post after each thing reminding players of what they need to do next.

queentina3
03-07-12, 01:54 PM
Kooky, I think you need to get the rules to 3 sentences for pinkster's sake. :p

Rachael98
03-07-12, 02:08 PM

I'll do it.

Do what Kooky says. Help Rachael98. Or else.

pinkster73
03-07-12, 02:10 PM

Good idea. I am a smart person, its an attention span thing :p

queentina3
03-07-12, 07:40 PM
Good idea. I am a smart person, its an attention span thing :p

I understand completely. If I have to read 20 lines with no spaces in between I get to maybe the 4th and then give up reading the rest. :p

queentina3
03-07-12, 07:41 PM
Oh, and Kooky did an amazing job spacing out her post, so I DID read the whole thing. :cool:

RealFarmer1222
03-07-12, 09:41 PM

It's sort of like the TV show "Survivor" and the board game "Diplomacy".
Google them.

Did it in two.

kooky panda
03-07-12, 09:42 PM
It's sort of like the TV show "Survivor" and the board game "Diplomacy".
Google them.

Did it in two.

google "big Brother"

queentina3
03-07-12, 09:44 PM
LMAO @ you two. I know HOW to play, I was making a joke because of pinkster liking ALL explanations to be in 3 sentences or less: i.e. The News Feed issue and her post in that thread.

*tears*

pinkster73
03-07-12, 09:56 PM
Uh oh, I don't watch survivor, have never seen an episode of big brother, and I've never heard of diplomacy. It's fine, I'll figure it out as I go.

queentina3
03-08-12, 09:00 AM
I thought you got electricity to your igloo? :p

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 09:49 AM
Diplomacy is an ooooolllldddd (older tham me!) board game that pre-dates "survivor" and all its clones by a generation or two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomacy_(game)

I've only watched Survivor enough to see how it works

pinkster73
03-08-12, 09:57 AM
I thought you got electricity to your igloo? :p

I have electricity now yes, but I'm not a big reality tv person. I have a hard time being interested in people who are so, what's the word, on reality tv.

pinkster73
03-08-12, 09:59 AM
Diplomacy is an ooooolllldddd (older tham me!) board game that pre-dates "survivor" and all its clones by a generation or two.

I've only watched Survivor enough to see how it works

Your link took me to wiki but there was nothing there.

queentina3
03-08-12, 10:11 AM

I think that is the correct link. the ) was missing from the link, and it was inserted with a black one instead. LMAO

Some webpages you can't just copy/paste the link, you have to go to advanced and use the link drop down button. :p

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 11:11 AM
Apologies...you do have to add a ) to the end of the link, don't know if that is by design or my error. I REALLY wish you could edit your posts!

kooky panda
03-08-12, 12:59 PM
Round One- Head of Volcano Challenge-

Okay guys time for the head of volcano challenge.
The first person to find the picture below that has been posted by me under the farm discussion forum wins .
To win , you need to be the first person to copy the the link to the post and paste it here along with the post number that the pictures is on.
Your link must work and take me to the post and you must put down the post number. Good Luck
http://th487.photobucket.com/albums/rr236/evilfeevil/Bump%20Images/th_Crazy-Leprechaun-run-with-a-pot-of-gold3-4-12.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/leprechaun/evilfeevil/Bump%20Images/Crazy-Leprechaun-run-with-a-pot-of-gold3-4-12.jpg?o=25)

greygull
03-08-12, 01:00 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25468-The-Great-Farm-Update-Date-March-8!&p=253660&viewfull=1#post253660

Post 64 :)

pinkster73
03-08-12, 01:02 PM
Does this mean I'm out since gg got it?

kooky panda
03-08-12, 01:08 PM
Nope everyone is still in the game. Congrads to GG, she is our round one "head of Volcano"!!!

GG has the power in this round. GG now needs to name two players to put in the "hot seat". Once she names her two players, then we will move to the veto challenge.

GG name the players you want to put in the "hot seat"

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 01:11 PM
well, that was quick....gg is head lava spewer, I guess

pinkster73
03-08-12, 01:14 PM
Hurry gg! I have a special needs kids trip to the store for slurpees at 3!

EricasYummys
03-08-12, 01:15 PM
That was quick! I think I know who might win!

greygull
03-08-12, 01:19 PM
Hot seat picks are.....

Sparks and Random

(chosen at random, I swear)

kooky panda
03-08-12, 01:23 PM
Okay guys our two hot seat players are Sparks and Random.

Tonight I will be back to post the veto challenge. The player that wins the veto challenge will be able to
keep the hot seat players the same, or they can decide to save either Sparks or Random.

If they saved one of them, then GG will have to pick another player to replace the one that was saved.
She can choose any of the players EXCEPT the player that was saved, and the Veto winner.

See you tonight!!

pinkster73
03-08-12, 01:24 PM
So they have to do a challenge and one of them is off the island?

kooky panda
03-08-12, 01:32 PM
Only one player will be eliminated per round. After the veto challenge,we will have 2 players in the hot seat.
Then I will send each player, except the head of volcano (GG) a PM asking which of the two players that they vote to eliminate.
If there is a tie, then GG will have to post in the thread and pick the one to eliminate.
Then we will be down to 10 players.
Then Round two starts with a new head of volcano challenge. GG will not be able to compete because you cannot be head of volcano
twice in a row but she will be able to compete in round two veto challenge.

the hot seat players can try to PM other players if they choose to try and convince them to keep them in the game, by making deals.

The veto challenge- all current players can compete. It is good to win this challenge so you can maybe save
someone you want to keep in the game and also protects you from being put in the hot seat, if head of volcano has to pick a replacement.

queentina3
03-08-12, 01:40 PM
Thank goodness I'm having my kids start taking the bus on Monday, this way if you continue to post them at 3p I won't miss the chance to be head cheese, LOL!!!

pinkster73
03-08-12, 01:43 PM
Noooo!!!! 3:10 to 4:00 is my busiest time!

pinkster73
03-08-12, 01:44 PM
We need a prize. How about a nice picture of a trophy?

EricasYummys
03-08-12, 01:59 PM
Dinner time & homework time (after dinner) is my busiest.

Pinkster you could probably make the winners really interesting 'winning trophies/pictures'!!!

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 02:03 PM
We need a prize. How about a nice picture of a trophy?

A pink Stanley Cup????

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 02:06 PM
OK...so the Veto challenge is open to everyone, right???

So even GG or one of the two in the hot seat can win that, correct??

pinkster73
03-08-12, 02:06 PM
We'll have to get the ok from the game master about making a trophy pic as the prize.

yanochka
03-08-12, 02:07 PM
a pink stanley cup????

lol...............

pinkster73
03-08-12, 02:07 PM

Everyone except gg, if I read correctly.

pinkster73
03-08-12, 02:08 PM
A pink Stanley Cup????

I would never deface the Stanley cup sorry. I'm Canadian eh.

kooky panda
03-08-12, 02:11 PM

yes veto is open to everyone.

We'll have to get the ok from the game master about making a trophy pic as the prize.
start working on it!! I would but as you all know I am not creative.lol

greygull
03-08-12, 02:12 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m265/chloe2707/Avatars/trophy-icon.gifhttp://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae191/neisied1/dillusions_trophy.gifhttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/football-itus/Trophy-01-june.gifhttp://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/flimflabber/cup.gif

Here's a few I found, sorry I couldn't find a pink one ;)

kooky panda
03-08-12, 02:13 PM
oh and guys since I get on and off during the day and night, I will mix up the times for the challenges to try and give everyone a chance.
I will give a warning for when I will post the next challenge.
I am on from 6:00 am to around 11:00 pm central time(2 hours ahead of TL).
So they could be morning, around lunchtime, afternoon or evening.

so Round one veto challenge will be posted tonight.

note: there may be one in the middle of the night, if I have too much juice before bedtime. lol

queentina3
03-08-12, 02:19 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m265/chloe2707/Avatars/trophy-icon.gifhttp://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae191/neisied1/dillusions_trophy.gifhttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/football-itus/Trophy-01-june.gifhttp://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/flimflabber/cup.gif

Here's a few I found, sorry I couldn't find a pink one ;)

I know that little yellow one from somewhere, but where???? Is that one that comes from Yahoo IM emoticons or something? Ugh, this is going to drive me crazy now! :(

greygull
03-08-12, 02:32 PM
I know that little yellow one from somewhere, but where???? Is that one that comes from Yahoo IM emoticons or something? Ugh, this is going to drive me crazy now! :(

Sorry, I just searched Photobucket for trophy .gif - but I think you may be right lol

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 02:33 PM
I would never deface the Stanley cup sorry. I'm Canadian eh.

How about the Prince of Wales trophy then....no one gives a flip about it...

http://www.gohabs.com/images/tr_pw.jpg

pinkster73
03-08-12, 02:33 PM
I will make a trophy and see if you guys like it. It won't be pink don't worry

TheRandomDude
03-08-12, 02:34 PM
why me gg....... why me..........

queentina3
03-08-12, 02:35 PM
I used to use IM for everything work wise and I used those emoticons in almost everything and used to crack myself up with some of the ones they had on offer 5+ years ago. I haven't used it in ages and I'm sure they have a ton of new ones that will most likely make me pee my pants in laughter. :p

greygull
03-08-12, 02:38 PM

I used that online random number generator thing - blame it, not me lol! ;)

kooky panda
03-08-12, 03:42 PM
Random stick around if you can, the veto challenge will go up tonight. If you get it, you can take yourself out of the hot seat.

TheRandomDude
03-08-12, 03:51 PM
My tonight is different then yours lol... Different time zones...

pinkster73
03-08-12, 05:08 PM
How's this? And the winner's name gets "engraved" on the bottom

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1331251329768.png

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 05:10 PM
Ohhhh....I like that!

pinkster73
03-08-12, 05:16 PM
Ohhhh....I like that!

And its not pink! And I even made the border blue.

queentina3
03-08-12, 05:25 PM
Well I say if pinkster wins, she should make it pink. Maybe just the lettering pink.

I love it pinkster, you did a fantastic job on it!

sparks229
03-08-12, 05:32 PM
Random stick around if you can, the veto challenge will go up tonight. If you get it, you can take yourself out of the hot seat.

ahh! i think i should check these forums more often. what time zone are you in? im in PST

Rachael98
03-08-12, 05:39 PM
Must---go---to---sleep.

Please save me:p (or else).

yanochka
03-08-12, 05:43 PM
Awesome job on the trophy!!!!

kooky panda
03-08-12, 05:53 PM
Round One- Veto Challenge

Okay guys time for the veto challenge .

The first person to post what item in the below picture I have picked out will be the veto winner. The veto winner will be able to save one of the hot seat players (Random or Sparks) or they can elect to keep the
nominations the same.

I spy something yellow/orange and hot

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss151/paintlobber007/restaurant_story-2011-11-26-04-46-36.png

queentina3
03-08-12, 05:57 PM
The fire in the fireplace?

TheRandomDude
03-08-12, 05:58 PM
Fire in fire pit

EricasYummys
Fire pit

RealFarmer1222
Is it those brazziers next to the statues?????

Not sure what they are called in RS, I don't think I'm high enough level.

queentina3
03-08-12, 06:00 PM
Is it those brazziers next to the statues?????

Not sure what they are called in RS, I don't think I'm high enough level.

LMAO, I feel like an idiot because I don't know what brazziers are. hahahahaha

pinkster73
03-08-12, 06:00 PM
Only one person wins the veto challenge right?

pinkster73
03-08-12, 06:01 PM
LMAO, I feel like an idiot because I don't know what brazziers are. hahahahaha

Red hot things

queentina3
Right, but can you locate anything we missed?

kooky panda
Is it is the fire place. Erica I did get your PM, but queen did beat you in thread by 1 minute. Note: The only time you will PM me is when it is time to vote.

Queen is the round One Veto winner!!!!!!!! Queen you can save either Random or Spark from the hot seat or leave the nominations the same. If you save one, then Greygull, (head of volcano) will have to name a replacement (anyone but Queen or the person removed).

queentina3
Red hot things

Oh wow, thank you so much, I had no idea! I still don't know what he's talking about. LMAO :p

queentina3
03-08-12, 06:04 PM
How much time do I have to decide on that again?

kooky panda
quick question from everyone--- Do you want me to post challenges on Sat and Sunday, or just on weekdays?

EricasYummys
Ha ha this is fun. You all are so funny!

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 06:05 PM
Brazziers is just a fancy word for fire pit.

And, no I don't have them yet in RS....

And my Clam Chowder spoiled....:(

EricasYummys
Weekdays.

kooky panda
How much time do I have to decide on that again?
24 hours. If you do not post your response in 24 hours, then you will be the player eliminated in round one.
This will give you time if you need to go make deals with the other players.

pinkster73
03-08-12, 06:06 PM
Only weekdays is my preference

EricasYummys
03-08-12, 06:06 PM
Brazziers is just a fancy word for fire pit.

And, no I don't have them yet in RS....

And my Clam Chowder spoiled....:(
I was thinking of the corsett brassiers!

queentina3
03-08-12, 06:07 PM
weekdays here as well, as I don't have the kids or hubby breathing down my neck.

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 06:07 PM
quick question from everyone--- Do you want me to post challenges on Sat and Sunday, or just on weekdays?

It doesn't make any difference to me. My working schedule is determined by the weather, not the days of the week.

kooky panda
03-08-12, 06:08 PM
It thought it might be weekdays, so no challenges will be posted on Sat and Sunday.

OH Pink I love the trophy!!!!

pinkster73
03-08-12, 06:08 PM
Brassiers (bray-shures), not brassiers (bras). Totally different

EricasYummys
03-08-12, 06:09 PM
weekdays here as well, as I don't have the kids or hubby breathing down my neck.

Keep your hubby breathing down your neck this weekend & you shouldn't have any problems getting extra gems.....

TheRandomDude
03-08-12, 06:09 PM
Id say weekdays but it depends the time...

pinkster73
03-08-12, 06:10 PM
It thought it might be weekdays, so no challenges will be posted on Sat and Sunday.

OH Pink I love the trophy!!!!

That can be the prize? Along with bragging rights of course?

queentina3
03-08-12, 06:10 PM
Brassiers (bray-shures), not brassiers (bras). Totally different

Are you a po-ta-to or po-ta-toe kinda gal? :rolleyes::p

kooky panda
03-08-12, 06:16 PM
That can be the prize? Along with bragging rights of course?

Yes. Man I wish more you had signatures so it could be displayed. Only GG and Yanochka will be able to show it off.

EricasYummys
03-08-12, 06:20 PM
Why are they the only ones with signatures?

pinkster73
03-08-12, 06:20 PM
Are you a po-ta-to or po-ta-toe kinda gal? :rolleyes::p

I think you're thinking of realfarmer ha ha.

So now we're waiting for queentina to veto someone?

EricasYummys
03-08-12, 06:21 PM
Yes she has 24hours

sparks229
03-08-12, 06:22 PM
Why are they the only ones with signatures?

something glitched i think. if you joined after like april i think you dont have signatures (including me:()

queentina3
03-08-12, 06:22 PM
Yes, or leave GGs picks in place.

RealFarmer1222
03-08-12, 06:23 PM
Yes she has 24hours

And I just sent her my recomendation!:)

EricasYummys
03-08-12, 06:25 PM
And I just sent her my recomendation!:)
Hmm... I wonder what it was...

sparks229
03-08-12, 06:49 PM
hopefully she vetoes me. if i know the correct meaning of that word, she'll save me... i hope

kooky panda
03-08-12, 07:07 PM
hopefully she vetoes me. if i know the correct meaning of that word, she'll save me... i hope
If she uses the veto on you, that means she is saving you and you will not be eliminated in round one.

pinkster73
03-08-12, 07:16 PM
Hurry up queentina!!!

queentina3
03-08-12, 07:17 PM
ACK, the pressure! :p

I should post at exactly 23:59:59 on what my choice is, just to watch you squirm pinkster. :cool:

pinkster73
03-08-12, 07:27 PM
:mad: Well I guess you want another brown chicken then

queentina3
03-08-12, 07:31 PM
Ok, here is my official word on the Veto.

I'm keeping GGs original choices so that she doesn't have to be pressured into putting someone on the chopping block yet again.

Now you can all pressure Kooky on when the voting time will start. :p

sparks229
03-08-12, 07:42 PM
ok kooky when does voting start????

pinkster73
03-08-12, 07:46 PM
So what happens now?

yanochka
03-08-12, 08:03 PM
I can't believe I missed all the fun so far. And KP posted right after I started celebrating :D

kooky panda
03-08-12, 08:59 PM
Okay guys... Voting.. I will send a PM to each person that can vote. For this round it is everyone except Greygull(she will only vote in case of a tie and she will have to post her choice in the thread).
Also the two hot seat players cannot vote. I will set a 24 hour deadline for all votes. If someone does not vote, I will use the numbers I get and post, something like" by a vote of 6 to 2 ____ is kicked off he volcano.

note: If someone does not vote they are still in the game, but if they failed to vote a second time, they will be the one eliminated that round and the two hot seat players will be safe and we will move to the next round.

So the two players that are in the hot seat are

Random and Sparks. PMs will be sent shortly.

queentina3
03-08-12, 09:08 PM
Kooky, if you get all the responses back quickly, does that mean we would start the next round that next day? Say for instance you have votes from everyone before 10a tomorrow, are you going to start another round tomorrow afternoon/evening or are you just going to hold off until Monday?

kooky panda
03-08-12, 09:10 PM
If I get all the votes back early I will post the results, and then let you know approx when round two challenge will be posted.
I hope everyone votes so I can at least get the head of volcano in before the weekend. Also if enough time I will try to get a veto one in too.

pinkster73
03-09-12, 12:15 AM
Here's the new and improved trophy. Don't even ask how long it took me :p

kooky panda
03-09-12, 09:21 AM
Round one Results

I am still waiting on two votes from Countrycritter and Atlantis, but there is now a majority vote in, so I will go head and post the results for Round One.

By vote of 5 to 1- Random is kicked off the Volcano.

Random, you will no longer be able to play, but you will be able to come back and vote for the final winner .

OKay now for ROUND TWO. In the next few hours, I will be posting the
Head of Volcano challenge.

Current players
1. pinkster73
2. queentina3
3. Rachael98
4. greygull
5. realfarmer
6. sparks 229
7. CountryCritters
8. Yanochka
9. atlantisonearth
10.EricasYummys

kooky panda
03-09-12, 10:02 AM
Round Two- Head of Volcano Challenge

The First player to find this picturehttp://th767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/bobveris/th_thumbs-up.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/thumbs%20up/bobveris/thumbs-up.jpg?o=88)and come back here and post the link to the thread AND the post number the picture is on will be Round Two
Head of Volcano.
(Greygull will not be able to participate since she was head of Volcano on the last round)

hint: picture is on one of Greygulls post under the bakery discussion forum.

Good luck

greygull
03-09-12, 10:07 AM
It's in.... Lol! I know!

queentina3
03-09-12, 10:11 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25177-What-are-the-dragon-tooth-scale-for&p=249523&viewfull=1#post249523

I hope I did that right.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 10:13 AM
Also need the post number queen

queentina3
03-09-12, 10:15 AM
72, it takes you right to it. LOL

yanochka
03-09-12, 10:17 AM
I am too late again :-(

kooky panda
03-09-12, 10:22 AM
Queen you made it in time!!!! Queen is now our Round Two Head of Volcano!!! You now have 24 hours to post the two players to put in the hot seat!

Once Queen makes her selections, I will post the veto challenge within a couple of hours of her post.

Here are the current players to choose from:
pinkster73
Rachael98
greygull
realfarmer
sparks 229
CountryCritters
Yanochka
atlantisonearth
EricasYummys

pinkster73
03-09-12, 10:48 AM
Oh no I missed it again!

queentina3
03-09-12, 12:02 PM
Hot seat picks are:

CountryCritters
Rachael98

kooky panda
03-09-12, 12:07 PM
Okay guys you heard it , we have our two hot seat players.

Countrycritters and Rachael!!!
Do not worry guys, the veto challenge will be post within a few hours and if you win, you take yourself out of the hot seat!!!

kooky panda
03-09-12, 02:08 PM
wanted to post that atlantis did make his vote before the 24 hour deadline.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 02:16 PM
Round Two Veto Challenge

First person to post the correct phrase by unscrambling the words will be the round two veto winner. All active players can compete.

DONDASIR ENDE TAPYIR

EricasYummys
03-09-12, 02:18 PM
androids parity ended

pinkster73
03-09-12, 02:18 PM
Androids need parity!

EricasYummys
03-09-12, 02:19 PM
androids parity ended

androids need parity

atlantisonearth
03-09-12, 02:20 PM
Lol I was about to post that

pinkster73
03-09-12, 02:21 PM
Did I win?

EricasYummys
03-09-12, 02:23 PM
Yes you won. You got the correct answer first

kooky panda
03-09-12, 02:23 PM
Did I win?
Pinkster got the correct phrase first!!!! Pinsker wins the power of veto!!! Pinkster you have 24 hours to make a decision and post here.
You can either keep Countrycritters and Rachael in the hot seat, or you can save one of them.
If you save one, then Queen being head of volcano will need to name a replacement.

pinkster73
03-09-12, 02:24 PM
I will keep it the same.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 02:26 PM
You are fast!!!! Okay, I will be sending PMs to everyone except the two hot seat players(countrycritter and Rachael) and Queen(head of volcano).
If we have a tie, then Queen will break the tie.
When you get the PM , reply back with the player you would like to eliminate.

Rachael98
03-09-12, 03:14 PM
I will keep it the same.

You traitor:mad::p

Saaaave meeee!

TheRandomDude
03-09-12, 03:17 PM
I guess a lot of people Hate me.... I will seek out revenge...

pinkster73
03-09-12, 03:47 PM
I guess a lot of people Hate me.... I will seek out revenge...

Nobody hates you :)

Rachael98
03-09-12, 03:59 PM
Nobody hates you :)

Pinkster hates me though. She didn't save me. :(

*sobs pink tears*

RealFarmer1222
03-09-12, 04:07 PM
Boy....I missed alot

Rachael98
03-09-12, 04:09 PM
Boy....I missed alot

Just save me and it'll all be OK!

pinkster73
03-09-12, 04:17 PM
Boy....I missed alot

Did you see the new and improved trophy?

@rachael, nooo! Don't make me feel bad!

sparks229
03-09-12, 04:18 PM
omg everytime kooky posts a new challenge I'm at school!!!! so are these going to be posted on weekdays now? if it is can you post challenges later so that i actually have time?

queentina3
03-09-12, 04:20 PM
Maybe everyone should list what time they would MOST LIKELY be on the forum, and the ones with the most coinciding times, that could possibly be when Kooky puts the Head and Veto round contests on the thread? Just a thought?

RealFarmer1222
03-09-12, 04:24 PM

Yes, I did see that....looks like I logged off just before Random got the boot....

pinkster73
03-09-12, 04:27 PM
Yes, I did see that....looks like I logged off just before Random got the boot....

Yup. And I flipped your rock in the flipping tables thread.

Rachael98
03-09-12, 04:31 PM
Maybe everyone should list what time they would MOST LIKELY be on the forum, and the ones with the most coinciding times, that could possibly be when Kooky puts the Head and Veto round contests on the thread? Just a thought?

Except I'd probably muck it up by falling asleep - it's near midnight here already.

@rachael, nooo! Don't make me feel bad!

You shouldn't have been mean:(

pinkster73
03-09-12, 04:33 PM
Except I'd probably muck it up by falling asleep - it's near midnight here already.

You shouldn't have been mean:(

I'm not mean :(

I don't want to play anymore :'(

queentina3
03-09-12, 04:38 PM

You're not mean, and I want you to play so please don't quit. :(

Now I'm sad.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 04:46 PM
They do not hate you guys they may be threatened by you and trying to get strong players out.

kooky panda
03-09-12, 04:49 PM
still waiting on 3 votes. I rushed these challenges today since the weekend is coming up but yes I will be posting some later at night.

pinkster73
03-09-12, 04:51 PM
Ya rachael. Stop saying I'm mean. Or else.....

I will make you eat fast food.

EricasYummys
03-09-12, 04:51 PM
Who still needs to vote? Where's the new trophy at?

EricasYummys
03-09-12, 04:52 PM
Ya rachael. Stop saying I'm mean. Or else.....

I will make you eat fast food.
Ha ha or a brown chicken with brownies!

kooky panda
03-09-12, 04:53 PM
Rachael do not make Big Panda sad... Pinkster do not quit!! flip the panda instead

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-FSIM7pPGHIa1D2hGJgCDKvVinNSNf_V8V57ET13btftWWbt

kooky panda
03-09-12, 04:54 PM
Who still needs to vote? Where's the new trophy at?

Greygull, yanochka and atlantis waiting on votes.

I put new and improved trophy on post 1

Rachael98
03-09-12, 04:57 PM
Rachael do not make Big Panda sad... Pinkster do not quit!! flip the panda instead

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-FSIM7pPGHIa1D2hGJgCDKvVinNSNf_V8V57ET13btftWWbt

But Pinkster made Rachael sad...

Oh, wait, you're a Mod.:p

OK, thanks Kooky. Sorry Pinkster...also, can you vote to save me? I'll vote to save you if anyone else mean puts you in the hot seat:D.

RealFarmer1222
03-09-12, 05:00 PM

Go flip some tables, pinkie....I posted a neat link in that folder...

Rachael98
03-09-12, 05:09 PM

*Check your e-mails, please* :/

pinkster73
03-09-12, 05:18 PM
*Check your e-mails, please* :/

It's ok I was just pouting for a minute. I'm done my hissy now :)

pinkster73
03-09-12, 05:20 PM
Greygull, yanochka and atlantis waiting on votes.

I put new and improved trophy on post 1

That's the yucky trophy in post one still

pinkster73
03-09-12, 05:21 PM
Here's the new and improved one

Rachael98
03-09-12, 05:32 PM
Yay, Pinkster's happy again:).

Night.

pinkster73
03-09-12, 05:47 PM
Yay, Pinkster's happy again:).

Night.

It's WAY past your bedtime!

greygull
03-09-12, 06:18 PM
Sorry, I had a dentist visit :( and then I had to go pick up my kids :)

kooky panda
03-09-12, 06:20 PM
Sorry, I had a dentist visit :( and then I had to go pick up my kids :)

did you get the "happy gas"??? That is my favorite part of the dentist!!

queentina3
03-09-12, 06:22 PM

OMG GG on happy gas then coming to the forum? Can you imagine the post replies she would be sending out? LMAO!!!

kooky panda
03-09-12, 06:28 PM
OMG GG on happy gas then coming to the forum? Can you imagine the post replies she would be sending out? LMAO!!!
When I pulled by back really bad about a month ago, I was home a few days in bed on pain pills.
I saw a few of my posts and had to do a little editing.. lol. I am surprised no one noticed. lol

kooky panda
03-09-12, 06:32 PM
quick update guys. still waiting on votes to come in . Once I get all I will post results. As a reminder, no challenges will be posted on Sat or Sunday.
If anyone has any suggestions of a better way to do challenges, let me know .

greygull
03-09-12, 07:09 PM

No, no happy gas today :( But next visit... I may have to lay down for a while after it. Have to get my entire mouth numbed up.

And now to not get in trouble for going off topic lol - I completely missed the veto game today :(

queentina3
03-09-12, 07:12 PM
No, no happy gas today :( But next visit... I may have to lay down for a while after it. Have to get my entire mouth numbed up.

And now to not get in trouble for going off topic lol - I completely missed the veto game today :(

That would have been kind of ironic if you had been here and won it. You Head and me Veto, then me Head and you Veto. LOL, people would start to think this game was rigged or something. :p

pinkster73
03-09-12, 07:14 PM

It's ok, I was busy winning it while you were gone :o

pinkster73
03-09-12, 07:16 PM
When I pulled by back really bad about a month ago, I was home a few days in bed on pain pills.
I saw a few of my posts and had to do a little editing.. lol. I am surprised no one noticed. lol

Omg after my spine surgery they sent me home with pills that made it so I couldn't post at all. I'm missing a few days of my life. They must have been good ha ha

greygull
03-09-12, 07:24 PM
That would have been kind of ironic if you had been here and won it. You Head and me Veto, then me Head and you Veto. LOL, people would start to think this game was rigged or something. :p

Probably would have just blamed me - some sort of "mod" special treatment lol.

And kind of ironic - we were playing a forum game in RS when player mods were announced - kooky and I were partners in that one! ;)

It's ok, I was busy winning it while you were gone :o

Yay for you!

Omg after my spine surgery they sent me home with pills that made it so I couldn't post at all. I'm missing a few days of my life. They must have been good ha ha

Ooohhhh, I want some! lol

RealFarmer1222
03-09-12, 08:01 PM

You Canadians get all the good stuff

kooky panda
03-10-12, 07:38 AM
Round Two Results:

All the votes are in and by a vote of 4 to 3, CountryCritters is kicked off the volcano.
Rachael is safe and moves on the Round 3.

Round 3 head of volcanco challenge will be posted early on Monday morning.
All active players can compete, except Queen since she was head of volcano last round.

Active players:

pinkster73
queentina3
Rachael98
greygull
realfarmer
sparks 229
Yanochka
atlantisonearth
EricasYummys

Rachael98
03-10-12, 08:14 AM
Round Two Results:

All the votes are in and by a vote of 4 to 3, CountryCritters is kicked off the volcano.

All active players can compete, except Queen since she was head of volcano last round.

Active players:

pinkster73
queentina3
Rachael98
greygull
realfarmer
sparks 229
Yanochka
atlantisonearth
EricasYummys

:eek:

That means I have an enemy - I sent around an appeal for help, and 5 people said they would vote to save me!

queentina3
03-10-12, 08:29 AM
:eek:

That means I have an enemy - I sent around an appeal for help, and 5 people said they would vote to save me!

*giggles*

You do realize that people LIE in this game, right? :p

kooky panda
03-10-12, 08:38 AM
*giggles*

name of the game!!!! Now the game is getting good............

Rachael98
03-10-12, 08:55 AM
*giggles*

queentine, I officially declare war on you until either:

The game ends
I lose (though that won't happen)
You lose (though I'll still laugh for a bit)
...I errr...need your help:p

queentina3
03-10-12, 09:01 AM
queentine, I officially declare war on you until either:

The game ends
I lose (though that won't happen)
You lose (though I'll still laugh for a bit)
...I errr...need your help:p

I had already assumed that considering I put you on the hot seat. :p

Rachael98
03-10-12, 09:14 AM
I had already assumed that considering I put you on the hot seat. :p

Nah...I can forgive one thing.

Winding me up is unacceptable;)

queentina3
03-10-12, 09:39 AM

You want to see winding up, really? Check this out, talk about someone winding some up! :p

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25519-Hi-new-Here&p=254786#post254786

kooky panda
03-10-12, 10:51 AM
Okay guys , for some of the future challenges, I am going to PM all 11 players a questionaire to complete. I will use these answers
to post questions for the challenges. So you will have to be the first person back but also have the correct answer. Look for my PM shortly.

pinkster73
03-10-12, 12:55 PM

But winding you up is fun :p. Ps I'm not the traitor :$

TheRandomDude
03-10-12, 04:30 PM
*giggles*

Yeah just like u lied and didn't save me...

Rachael98
03-10-12, 04:32 PM
But winding you up is fun :p. Ps I'm not the traitor :$

No, Pinkster...I'm sure you're not. And I totally won't be a traitor ever.

Okay guys , for some of the future challenges, I am going to PM all 11 players a questionaire to complete. I will use these answers
to post questions for the challenges. So you will have to be the first person back but also have the correct answer. Look for my PM shortly.

How will you use these?
Will it be "Does Rachael want to be a player Mod?" (difficult, I know:p), or what?

kooky panda
03-10-12, 04:38 PM
How will you use these?
Will it be "Does Rachael want to be a player Mod?" (difficult, I know:p), or what?

I will post one of the questions and ask "how many of the players answered yes(or no) to the following question."

Each player can only answer once with a number. The first player to post the correct number will win. If no one gets the correct number, then after all players post(or the 24 hour time limit comes up =whichever is first), then the person that posted first will win .

This will give more players a better chance of winning (because of time zones), but if no one gets the correct answer, then being the first poster will have an advantage.

pinkster73
03-10-12, 04:43 PM
Yeah just like u lied and didn't save me...

I didn't lie, I told you I what I was doing and why then begged for forgiveness.

pinkster73
03-10-12, 04:45 PM
I have to think about if rachael wants to be a mod. Hmmm, I'm not sure.

Rachael98
03-10-12, 05:05 PM
I have to think about if rachael wants to be a mod. Hmmm, I'm not sure.

Well, let's have a practice then, shall we?
Who thinks I want to be a Mod:p?

pinkster73
03-10-12, 05:08 PM
Well, let's have a practice then, shall we?
Who thinks I want to be a Mod:p?

Not me. There's too many rules to follow and you are just too out of control. I should be a mod instead.

Rachael98
03-10-12, 05:16 PM
Not me. There's too many rules to follow and you are just too out of control. I should be a mod instead.

Oh, thanks very much.

And just in case you miss is, the above statement is dripping with sarcasm:p.

sparks229
03-10-12, 05:55 PM
I think a lot of people would think you'd like to be a mod. Imagine me and I've only been on the forums for like a month.

pinkster73
03-10-12, 06:24 PM
I think a lot of people would think you'd like to be a mod. Imagine me and I've only been on the forums for like a month.

Are you referring to me or to rachael?

sparks229
03-10-12, 08:07 PM
Are you referring to me or to rachael?

both of you. but i can imagine you as a mod more than rachael. no offense to her

pinkster73
03-10-12, 08:12 PM
both of you. but i can imagine you as a mod more than rachael. no offense to her

Rachael is a he :)

RealFarmer1222
03-10-12, 08:14 PM
I'm wwwwaaayyy too liberal to be a mod on this forum.

RealFarmer1222
03-10-12, 08:21 PM

yaknow, if I'd have known that at the time, I'd probably have voted Rachael off.

Which would have made the vote 4-3 to vote him off.

Consider yourself DEEPLY indepted to me rachael.

pinkster73
03-10-12, 08:30 PM
yaknow, if I'd have known that at the time, I'd probably have voted Rachael off.

You based your vote on sexism? Tsk tsk. (Jk, I don't care)

sparks229
03-10-12, 08:34 PM

oh yeah i keep forgetting that . I'm new-ish only been here (the forums) for a month

kooky panda
03-10-12, 08:36 PM
Added a special trophy for realfarmer if he wins!! check out post 1.

queentina3
03-11-12, 08:05 AM
I wonder how many people lied on their submission to Kooky. That actually should've been a question Kooky, how many will honestly answer your form. :p

RealFarmer1222
03-11-12, 10:25 AM
Added a special trophy for realfarmer if he wins!! check out post 1.

I feel soooooo special:o

RealFarmer1222
03-11-12, 10:27 AM
I wonder how many people lied on their submission to Kooky. That actually should've been a question Kooky, how many will honestly answer your form. :p

Well, I answered honestly, but the last question I really couldn't answer.

Rachael98
03-11-12, 10:31 AM

If, hypothetically, I took offence to that, then
a) I'd not be indebted to you, because you deeply insulted me;
b) I'd pester GM to do something about it. I do things like that:p.

Also, I wanna be a Mod, yes.

And Pinkster is an excellent Mod - she's one on my Forums, and does it exceptionally well!

pinkster73
03-11-12, 11:50 AM
If, hypothetically, I took offence to that, then
a) I'd not be indebted to you, because you deeply insulted me;
b) I'd pester GM to do something about it. I do things like that:p.

Also, I wanna be a Mod, yes.

And Pinkster is an excellent Mod - she's one on my Forums, and does it exceptionally well!

Oh ya I'm so awesome. So awesome that the only person I have ever warned was myself accidentally ha ha.

Rachael98
03-11-12, 12:59 PM
Oh ya I'm so awesome. So awesome that the only person I have ever warned was myself accidentally ha ha.

Yeah, but I de-warned you:p.

Anyway, feel free to warn our banned user...;)

kooky panda
03-12-12, 04:49 AM
Round Three Head of Volcano Challenge

Time for Round Three head of volcano challenge.

I have not received everyones questionaire back so on this question 8 players have answered:
Greygull, Queen, Pink, Rachael, Realfarmer, Sparks, Yanochka, and Random

The first player that posts the correct number, will win Round three Head of volcano. Only one answer per player.

Queen will not be able to participate since she was Round Two head of Volcano, but she can participate in the veto challenge.

If no one gets the correct number after all players post or 24 hours(whichever comes first), the the first player to post an answer will be the new head of volcano.

Round Three question- How many of the above 8 players answered yes to the question:

I add everyone that sends me an invite on my games

yanochka
03-12-12, 05:48 AM
Round Three Head of Volcano Challenge

Time for Round Three head of volcano challenge.

Round Three question- How many of the above 8 players answered yes to the question:

I add everyone that sends me an invite on my games

pinkster73
03-12-12, 08:31 AM

kooky panda
03-12-12, 08:40 AM
The correct answer to the Round three head of volcano question is 2. Congrads to Pinkster she is our new head of volcano. Pinkster you now have 24 hours to
post the two players that you want to put in the hot seat.

Also guys, since countrycritter has not responded to any of my PMs, I assume that he/she does not wish to play, so I am going to remove them from the game, so we do not get held up for the final vote.

RealFarmer1222
03-12-12, 08:40 AM
I'll say.......3

pinkster73
03-12-12, 08:53 AM
Oh I pick people for elimination? I'm not sure I wanted to win that "honor" :p

pinkster73
03-12-12, 08:54 AM
Who are the choices?

Rachael98
03-12-12, 08:54 AM
Well done, Pinkster. :)

Rachael98
03-12-12, 08:56 AM
Who are the choices?

Queen, GG, realfarmer, sparks, yanochka and random by my reckoning;).

RealFarmer1222
03-12-12, 08:57 AM
Who are the choices?

According to KP

Round Two Results:

Active players:

pinkster73
queentina3
Rachael98
greygull
realfarmer
sparks 229
Yanochka
atlantisonearth
EricasYummys

RealFarmer1222
03-12-12, 08:59 AM
I would have said "2" if pinkie hadn't beat me to it....I knew I was one.

pinkster73
03-12-12, 09:01 AM
I'm doing it out of a hat with names on paper

pinkster73
03-12-12, 09:08 AM
For real I did. It's EricasYummys and rachael. Sorry!

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/IMAG0088.jpg

Rachael98
03-12-12, 09:11 AM
But you did me last time:(

Have pity on me, please...?

pinkster73
03-12-12, 09:13 AM
But you did me last time:(

Have pity on me, please...?

I didn't pick anyone ever before.

Sorry, the hat has spoken. Ps go flames go

Rachael98
03-12-12, 09:24 AM

Do you remember this?

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg267/scaled.php?server=267&filename=imageqnyt.jpg&res=iphone

*Looks sad*:(

pinkster73
03-12-12, 09:46 AM
Do you remember this?

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg267/scaled.php?server=267&filename=imageqnyt.jpg&res=iphone

*Looks sad*:(

Remember what? What is that?

Rachael98
03-12-12, 10:24 AM
Remember what? What is that?

Don't you recognise that???

yanochka
03-12-12, 10:26 AM

And it's a pink hat!!!! :D

pinkster73
03-12-12, 10:34 AM
Don't you recognise that???

Should I? Are we seeing the same thing? I see a plus sign.

pinkster73
03-12-12, 10:35 AM
And it's a pink hat!!!! :D

Of course its a pink hat :p

I'm not only into pink on the forum :o

kooky panda
03-12-12, 10:38 AM
The head of the volcano has spoken, and our two hot seat players are Erica and Rachael.
Round Three Veto challenge will be posted really really soon!!!!!

Rachael98
03-12-12, 10:41 AM
The head of the volcano has spoken, and our two hot seat players are Erica and Rachael.
Round Three Veto challenge will be posted really really soon!!!!!

...but not for another few hours or else:p

kooky panda
03-12-12, 10:44 AM
ROUND THREE VETO CHALLENGE

All active players can participate. The only player that has not sent back questionaire is Atlantis.

First player to post the correct number will win. Once again if no correct number is given after all players post or 24 hours(whichever is first) then the person to post first will win.

How many players (total of 9) said YES to the question:

Would you like to be player Moderator on the Forum?

pinkster73
03-12-12, 10:45 AM

pinkster73
03-12-12, 10:46 AM
Oh wait I can't play right?

yanochka
03-12-12, 10:47 AM

kooky panda
03-12-12, 10:47 AM
Oh wait I can't play right?
yes everyone can play the veto.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 10:50 AM

The correct answer is 3. Yanochka holds the power of veto for Round Three!!!! Yanochka you have 24 hours to make a decision. You can leave
Rachael and Erica in the hot seats, or you can use the power of veto and save one of them.
If you save one, then Pinkster will need to name other player to replace them. She can choose any active player except the player that is just removed or
yanochka.

queentina3
03-12-12, 11:04 AM
yes everyone can play the veto.

Oops I didn't know that, I thought I couldn't when I was the head. :)

pinkster73
03-12-12, 11:11 AM
Oops I didn't know that, I thought I couldn't when I was the head. :)

See? You needed the rules in 3 sentences or less :p

yanochka
03-12-12, 11:44 AM
I would like to save Rachael

kooky panda
03-12-12, 11:47 AM
Okay yanochka has saved Rachael from the hot seat!!! Pinkster you now have 24 hours to name a player to replace Rachael.
(cannot name Yanochka or rename rachael).

Note: Guys , GM as approved us going over 50 pages for this game as long as the thread does not get too spammy. Try and keep all comments to the game.

Rachael98
03-12-12, 11:57 AM
I would like to save Rachael

Yanochka, you're the best!

pinkster73
03-12-12, 12:01 PM
The hat has spoken: sparks229.

Sorry!

TheRandomDude
03-12-12, 12:57 PM

Sorry!

Ouch again for her...

Rachael98
03-12-12, 12:58 PM

Sorry!

Stupid hat:p.

pinkster73
03-12-12, 01:39 PM
So now we're waiting for people to vote?

kooky panda
03-12-12, 01:45 PM
Round Three Hot seat players are now confirmed:
Sparks and Ericasyummy

I will be sending out PMs for players to vote . Pinkster(head of volcano) and the two hot seat players will not be able to vote.
If there is a tie, then Pinkster will choose the eliminated player.
I will need votes back within 24 hours.

pinkster73
03-12-12, 01:47 PM
There better not be a tie.

sparks229
03-12-12, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=Rachael98;256212]Stupid hat:p.[/QUOTE

I am starting to hate pink

Rachael98
03-12-12, 01:57 PM

That's a horrible thing to say:eek:!

I'm just upset at the hat for continuously dooming the same people.

sparks229
03-12-12, 02:02 PM

That's a horrible thing to say:eek:!

I'm just upset at the hat for continuously dooming the same people.

Not the color, just the hat. Just that hat. I like my pink hats. And the shirt that I'm wearing.

How many people still need to vote to save me (hint, hint)?

EricasYummys
03-12-12, 02:08 PM
Well I like pink. And I love everybody. Even if you vote me off I'll still love all of you!❤❤❤❤❤

queentina3
03-12-12, 02:09 PM
Only 6 people can vote, so there could be a tie. LOL, poor pinkster.

EricasYummys
03-12-12, 02:14 PM
If you would vote for me than we won't have to put Pinkster in that situation❤

RealFarmer1222
03-12-12, 02:19 PM
How many people still need to vote to save me (hint, hint)?

I'm not voting untill tonight....probably around 9ish EDT. I want to hear from both sides....

pinkster73
03-12-12, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=Rachael98;256212]Stupid hat:p.[/QUOTE

Omg did you just say that?!

sparks229
03-12-12, 02:49 PM

Omg did you just say that?!

of course not. i typed it. and I'm wearing pink so i can't hate it