PDA

View Full Version : My Gifts Empty..

Meatw4d
03-07-12, 09:44 AM
I just started playing this game yesterday and I'm really enjoying the game. I added a bunch of neighbors yesterday and this morning I received a few gifts from them. Most of the gifts I received were food and I didn't have the counter space to use them all. So I accepted them thinking they would be in my gifts/inventory. However there's nothing in My Gifts, its just empty. Also when I click on Use Gifts I get an error saying "You don't have any ... in your Inventory" Where did all my gifts go? It's kinda frustrating because I could really use them right now.

queentina3
03-07-12, 10:15 AM
Try restarting your device to see if they show up, I've read other people had the same problem and after a reboot, they found their gifts to be there.

Meatw4d
03-07-12, 10:51 AM
Thank queentina3, for the quick reply. However after rebooting my phone, My Gifts are still empty. I forgot to add that I'm playing RS on an android phone.

DaojinWildfire
03-07-12, 03:30 PM
You're on Android, so you actually can't see the constructable parts in My Gifts. If you buy and place a constructable appliance, then you will be able to manage it. You will be able to see if you have enough parts to complete the item while managing it.

queentina3
03-07-12, 08:16 PM
DW, she stated most of her gifts were food that she was stockpiling in her inventory and hadn't placed out on the floor yet. Androids can still see their food gifts right? :)