PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing clothes

cyberheart
03-07-12, 07:01 AM
Hi,

I have the new Valentine version and device is
iPhone IOS 5.

My Clothes are disappearing by the thousands and no coins for them?

What is needs to be done to fix or is this a bug?

Thanks

kattybell
03-07-12, 07:36 AM
Did you have your door blocked?

cyberheart
03-07-12, 01:05 PM
One doors is opened and the other doors are blocked. I did not this problem before. I did stop playing for a few months. When I returned, I started having this issue.

DaojinWildfire
03-07-12, 01:47 PM
It's likely that you experienced a quick sell. Blocking your doors will not prevent the customers from purchasing your inventory. The consumption rate will continue even if the doors are blocked and as soon as you open the doors, all of your items will automatically sell. It might appear that you lost all of your items, but you did receive coins for them. Blocking the door is not a valid game mechanic and we do not recommend doing it to prevent issues with your game.

driftboutique
03-07-12, 04:09 PM
It's likely that you experienced a quick sell. Blocking your doors will not prevent the customers from purchasing your inventory. The consumption rate will continue even if the doors are blocked and as soon as you open the doors, all of your items will automatically sell. It might appear that you lost all of your items, but you did receive coins for them. Blocking the door is not a valid game mechanic and we do not recommend doing it to prevent issues with your game.

Do you have to have all doors unblocked for things to function properly? I have a number of doors that I use decoratively. I always have some doors open but others might be blocked. It doesn't keep customers out or prevent sales. Is this also considered subverting the game mechanics?