PDA

View Full Version : Random crashes and trouble serving food

flytothestars
03-07-12, 12:46 AM
I'm using Iphone 4s and Ipod 4g to play BS~~~I'm playing the most current version (Valentine version 1.4.3) and I'm using the most current iOS

Sometimes, on both devices (different instances) the game will just crash-close and I'd have to restart the game~~ It happens randomly--not during any particular action~

Another bug I've noticed is that if I'm in my bakery and watching the food finish cooking (watching it countdown to 0 and show it I need to serve it) then when I click to "prepare" it, it does nothing.. it doesn't go to the second "prepare" image..... I'd have to go to someone else's bakery, then return to mine, to be able to get it to work.... It has happened many times, so I believe it's a bug.

I hope these get fix, I love the game =D

nmishii
03-07-12, 01:21 AM
I see the "prepare" problem all the time

tzvetkata
03-07-12, 06:59 AM
it happens once in a while to me too. i'm playing on Android

queentina3
03-07-12, 10:14 AM
flytothestars, both things happen to me in BS and in RS I sometimes have trouble with food not preparing. In BS I shut off the notifications so that the game wouldn't boot me, try doing that. In RS/BS, I usually just close the game fully, then go back in and I can serve my food.

DaojinWildfire
03-07-12, 03:24 PM
You can try reinstalling the games in case there are any corrupted data. Also, when the games crash, do you receive any error messages or does it crash straight to the home screen?

DAmanding
03-07-12, 03:27 PM
Daojin
I get the "preparing food" bug sometimes too. Always have from the very beginning on two different devices and multiple different versions both regular and holiday for the year that I've been playing the game. I just visit a couple of other bakeries or force close the program and it works fine when I have an "updated" connection to the BS servers.

queentina3
03-07-12, 07:14 PM
You can try reinstalling the games in case there are any corrupted data. Also, when the games crash, do you receive any error messages or does it crash straight to the home screen?

For me it just boots me out and then I hold down the home button and then hold down the app until it wiggles and I get the red line, then I hit the red line to force close it. I get no error message, it just closes. LOL It didn't start happening to me until support unlocked my candy cane recipe on the iPad, prior to that I hadn't crashed once. Kooky was the one that told me a friend of hers was crashing when visiting neighbors and had to uncheck the notifications to get it to stop. I do have an existing TT opened and it's with engineering on my issue, I can PM you the number if you want to look into it, just let me know. :)

flytothestars
03-09-12, 01:33 PM

It just crashes to home screen... It happens quite often ~ I really don't think re-installing will make a differences because I'm using 3 apple devices, it does the same things on all.. so it's the game probably. No error messages. It happened especially a lot today (3/9/11)

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 04:55 PM
Daojin
I get the "preparing food" bug sometimes too. Always have from the very beginning on two different devices and multiple different versions both regular and holiday for the year that I've been playing the game. I just visit a couple of other bakeries or force close the program and it works fine when I have an "updated" connection to the BS servers.
If you can't tap on the food, but the game is still running, you will need to restart the app to fix this issue.

It just crashes to home screen... It happens quite often ~ I really don't think re-installing will make a differences because I'm using 3 apple devices, it does the same things on all.. so it's the game probably. No error messages. It happened especially a lot today (3/9/11)
Please send us an email and PM me your ticket number so I can forward it to an agent to investigate. Please also mention this post in the thread so I know the background info for your issue. Thanks!

DAmanding
03-10-12, 06:42 AM
Daojin

If you can't tap on the food, but the game is still running, you will need to restart the app to fix this issue.

Which is basically what I said. :D

moda999
03-10-12, 07:09 PM
Happens to me too. My iphone 4S throws me out usually when I'm visiting a nbr. I get the prepare food issue on both iphone 4S and ipad 2 and just force close app and restart. Only a recent thing though maybe Valentine version only but not sure.

kooky panda
03-10-12, 07:12 PM
Happens to me too. My iphone 4S throws me out usually when I'm visiting a nbr. I get the prepare food issue on both iphone 4S and ipad 2 and just force close app and restart. Only a recent thing though maybe Valentine version only but not sure.

Do you have version 5.0.1 or above on your Iphone?
You can try sycning with itunes and also clearing cookies and data under settings- safari on your phone.
Also if playing on wifi switch to 3G to see if you are still having the issue.

moda999
03-11-12, 12:07 AM
Thanks kooky I have checked and was 5.0.1 on both ipad and iphone but managed to update iphone to 5.1 so will see if that helps. Will clear cookies and delete and download apps as well. Btw can't get 5.1 update on my ipad 2 but that's a different story lol!! Thank you.

moda999
03-11-12, 12:11 AM
Forgot to say this was happening for rs and bs but not fs so strange but think the pop ups may have caused confusion overload. i have now downloaded Pet, Zoo and City Stories to be rid of the ads at least and maybe that will help too.

flytothestars
03-15-12, 12:44 AM
I just updated to ios 5.1 in my devices and will report if the problem persists... Ps:: please bring back the truffle chairs~