PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop: New Items Poll

kooky panda
03-06-12, 08:07 PM
Well finally the first poll for Pet Shop. Please vote for the items you would like to
see come to Pet Shop.

You can vote more than once. The results will be sent over to the Community Managers.

Please continue to suggest more items and themes for future polls.

bella_noir
03-06-12, 09:07 PM
I think huskies are the best, I love the fact I can own a pet without the allergies that go with them. I think it should also be a coin purchase not Gem purchase

viviansmo
03-06-12, 09:23 PM
Maine coon for my crazy little Maine coon kitteh.
And I meant to vote for husky as well, such fantastic dogs, but I accidentally clicked vote instead of the husky button.

dalula
03-07-12, 05:15 PM
Baby chicks! little birds! :) ferrets! i personally think we have enough dogs and cats for now.

ddenise
03-07-12, 05:19 PM
A husky would be so CUTE! Wallpaper and tiles would be nice too.

cr4zy_eights
03-07-12, 08:58 PM
I didn't vote for any animal unfortunately because we NEED wallpaper!

AuntyRose32
03-07-12, 09:12 PM
I think we have enough dogs and cats...for now (would definitely love to see a husky in the future though) Some decor would be great - wallpaper, floor tiles, pictures and windows. Let some sunlight in for our pets! It would be nice to be able to decorate a bit more like in the other story games. Also I would love to see a snake in my pet shop, as a snake owner this would really make me happy:)

stkmw02
03-08-12, 03:07 PM
Instead of or in addition to new items, can we get more space? I have no room left for my pets and I can no longer expand!

CountryCritters
03-08-12, 10:33 PM
I love several of the items but agree with others...WE NEED MORE SPACE!!!

fuzzywoozy
03-11-12, 03:53 AM
"CountryCritters
I love several of the items but agree with others...WE NEED MORE SPACE!!!"
Agreed!!!

TZLove2
03-11-12, 06:37 PM
#1: More space. I'll have to put some playpens in storage soon, to make room for new pets.
#2: Anything to decorate our shops to make them more personalized. As it is now, a lot of the shops look very similar.

acrecce
03-12-12, 05:47 AM
Window, floor decor and a bearded dragon as a pet

fruefruera
03-16-12, 11:14 AM
decorations for sure (wall paper, floor tiles) that adds a whole new aspect to the game

pinkster73
03-19-12, 06:40 PM
Like a lot of other people suggested, we need more items to personalize our shops with. Wall and floor tiles, colored dividers, more variation of the types of pens, decoration items.

A lot of the shops look quite similar due to the lack of customizable options.

kooky panda
03-20-12, 05:54 PM
Thanks for all the votes. The results have been submitted. Look for a new poll coming soon.