PDA

View Full Version : Valentine app finished?

trace35
03-06-12, 06:15 PM
As valentines day has been and gone I was wondering if there will be a new update soon or do we go back to pre valentine app? Or is old one still supported ?

greygull
03-06-12, 07:52 PM
The regular version is still supported, but the Valentines version has the latest bug fixes. I would recommend to stick with the Valentines one until either the regular one gets an update, or (and I don't know if this is happening) another seasonal/holiday one is released.

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 12:51 AM
I too am running the Valentines version, never used the older version prior to this as I wasn't playing RS or another TL game before.

I'm wondering if it's usefull to remove the Valentines version and install the old/regular version in order to get more goals ? (I have only one goal left to finish and it seems no new ones are coming ?)

kooky panda
03-14-12, 05:00 AM
I too am running the Valentines version, never used the older version prior to this as I wasn't playing RS or another TL game before.

I'm wondering if it's usefull to remove the Valentines version and install the old/regular version in order to get more goals ? (I have only one goal left to finish and it seems no new ones are coming ?)
The last goals are the valentine goals. I would keep the valentine game for now, until the regular game gets an update.

MirandaBE
03-14-12, 02:02 PM
The last goals are the valentine goals. I would keep the valentine game for now, until the regular game gets an update.

What the hell happened today ? I'm in the middle of tipping a neighbor and all of a sudden my current last goal disappears and the old ones are back ??!!!???

I cannot finish my last goal I was working on, and I again have to start with the Exacto Scallops / Extra Cash / Cook From The Heart again ??

This is a very very very bad thing :-( Anyone can help on this ???