PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't there koean food in restaurant game?

popkjm
03-06-12, 06:08 PM
Hi i'm korean user who really enjoy restaurant game these days. But im wondering that why there is not any korean food in menu while there are so many japanese food. I mean korea is also a country which loves this game but they don't care about this. I love restaurant game very much but today ,becaus of this, im so blue and i have no desire to recommend this game to other korean friends who have a smart phone (most of young people have their own smartphone in Korea) any more. So please consider about this problem. Thank you

pinkster73
03-06-12, 06:36 PM
You should suggest Korean food in the next restaurant poll. It's a good idea.

333sandy
03-06-12, 08:26 PM
Gosh some people get upset over the smallest thing, no Aussie food either, but im not going to unrecommend this game to friends, it's just a game.

piggiful
03-19-12, 12:13 PM
Maybe pop was meant to be funny?
If not, I'd vote for this to be the worst comment of the month;)
That's not to say that I don't want to see bulgogi in RS.....coz I do:-D

bobbyrae
03-19-12, 02:04 PM
No Jamaican food either, really. Heck...no Caribbean food at all. Unless you consider the curry a Trinidadian curry...

sweetstuff525
03-19-12, 02:08 PM
I want Dominican food. My husband is dominican

piggiful
03-19-12, 02:35 PM
I want pigs.....wait there is a whole pig in the game. That's animal cruelty! Free my cousins!

pinkster73
03-19-12, 02:36 PM
I want pigs.....wait there is a whole pig in the game. That's animal cruelty! Free my cousins!

I prefer my pig in pet story rather then restaurant story.

bobbyrae
03-19-12, 02:39 PM
I prefer my pig in pet story rather then restaurant story.
I can't cook the pig in RS. Just cannot bring myself to do it. And yes, i know this is a game.

nmishii
03-19-12, 02:45 PM
I can't cook the pig in RS. Just cannot bring myself to do it. And yes, i know this is a game.

I know what you mean. I had a tough time with the pig. But I wanted to master it. I was happy when it finally cleared off my counter.

queentina3
03-19-12, 02:47 PM
I HATE cooking the pig, and when I'm not mastering these seasonal things I'm going to try to get it mastered so I don't have to look at it again. I feel awful everytime I cook it. :(

bobbyrae
03-19-12, 02:52 PM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/128294c1.jpg

If this GINORMOUS cupcake had black sprinkles or a black cupcake holder, I could pretend it was a Jamaican cupcake :p

beertjeanita
03-19-12, 03:11 PM
Yes i would like to have some Dutch food too,like "Boerenkool" or "zuurkool" (in Germany famous as Sauerkraut)

Well you cant Please everybody,but the green food i don't like to get anywhere,never.
Why not make it more international and place a flag with the land of origin.
Then create a poll whit new food to check what kind of food is Ok?

ultrafrog
03-19-12, 03:18 PM
If this GINORMOUS cupcake had black sprinkles or a black cupcake holder, I could pretend it was a Jamaican cupcake :p

I hate you! :p Almost made me burst out laughing at work. That is diabeetus in cupcake form.

piggiful
03-19-12, 03:21 PM
I HATE cooking the pig, and when I'm not mastering these seasonal things I'm going to try to get it mastered so I don't have to look at it again. I feel awful everytime I cook it. :(

But it's so delicious!