PDA

View Full Version : How do you cross breed a Labrador retriever?

jenking04
03-06-12, 05:14 PM
One of my quest is to breed a Labrador retriever but don't know what animals to use. Also what about a bull frog? Thanks in advance

MiniLaura
03-06-12, 07:57 PM
To breed a lab, you first have to buy two labs from the store. Then, breed them as you would normally breed pets. Be aware that labs are gem animals and it costs gems to breed a baby.

To get the bullfrog, you have to crossbreed the tree frog with the bulldog. To get the tree frog, you must have (among other things) a full family of the crazy-expensive border collies.

jenking04
03-07-12, 04:29 AM
Sorry I had it mixed up. How do you cross breed a labradoodle?

MiniLaura
03-07-12, 06:08 AM
Crossbreed a Lab with a poodle.

saintlover
03-07-12, 09:21 AM
To get the bullfrog, you have to crossbreed the tree frog with the bulldog. To get the tree frog, you must have (among other things) a full family of the crazy-expensive border collies.

I've completely given up on getting this one. No way on earth I will spend almost 600 gems on a dog so I can get a bullfrog.

dalula
03-07-12, 05:13 PM
I've completely given up on getting this one. No way on earth I will spend almost 600 gems on a dog so I can get a bullfrog.

me too. i could use the money to help animals or perhaps buy a real border collie family.