PDA

View Full Version : Just like real life!!

Unregistered
11-01-10, 04:13 AM
This game is great!! Just like the real thing!! I have to admit that you guys spared no imagination when developing this game. O.K.; I?m sailing along trying to run a lucrative restaurant biz when I discover that I?m losing money the American way. (BTW you need to add a button for Government bail-out.)
I have so much food inventory that I?m forced to sell leftovers. I put my ovens into hock so that I could use my grills (WHICH I OWN) but the crooked pawn broker must have taken a cut because some of my cash is gone. About an hour into the game today and down $20,000? Must be the thieving Waiters! Or?has the TAX man been in? Since I?m at level 75 in ?Farm Story? could I perhaps get an agricultural tax break from you guys? In closing; I have enough food to feed a small country and no buyers, less money than I had before the new update and for some unknown reason I keep accumulating food that wasn?t there? My awful Waffles went from 200-288 before my very eyes? Are they fresh or recycled?
Keep up the good work!!!

Unregistered
11-01-10, 08:49 AM
Love the new seafood dishes. Too bad I have no customers to eat them. Please fix the flow. Before update food went too fast now too slow, something in between please. Thanks.

deadpix
11-01-10, 09:18 AM
Love the new seafood dishes. Too bad I have no customers to eat them. Please fix the flow. Before update food went too fast now too slow, something in between please. Thanks.

It isn't too slow, it's just that for some reason, know only to the developers, we are being given food and being charged for them. If you take a closer look, over time, your stock of food increases and your coins go down.