PDA

View Full Version : Collectable Counter is Crazy

dexdine12
03-06-12, 12:11 PM
A day or two ago I noticed that when I was tipping and received a rolling pin, the pin poped up to the counter but the counter number for rolling pins remained at 11. I got several more during the next day or so and still the counter read 11. Then I got yet another rolling pin and the counter went up to 12 and I thought ... Hooray! It's fixed...but then I got several more and the number stayed at 12.

I finally got a spatula, a major accomplishment apparently lol, and when I went to redeem my gold utensils the rolling pin counter remained at 12. I have no idea how many rolling pins I have - could be 12 could be 120. What is up with the counter? Is there a way to tell how many I acutally have? Not that it matters since I will be 104 before I get enough spatulas to use them up :p

kattybell
03-06-12, 12:15 PM
That's interesting. I don't usually pay attention to mine that much. You could email support@teamlava.com and ask them if they can look into the issue.

dexdine12
03-06-12, 12:26 PM
I thought of that, but not sure it is worth the bother. I was just wondering if it had happened to anyone else?! I already have enough of those utensil things anyway. I really need to see if it does it with the other items - don't want to miss out on coins or stars :)

I think they are there, the counter just isn't changing as it should...glitch maybe? Ahh well, better email TL as they can't fix bugs if they don't know where they are. Anybody got some bug spray!

kattybell
03-06-12, 12:28 PM
Possibly a glitch, I want some of that bug spray too please. :)

Superyalda
03-06-12, 12:36 PM
You can only see the first two digits of the counter, so you may have 12, 12x, 1,2xx ... But as you said, those don't matter. It's the spatula, sugar shaker, chef coat, etc that matter. I probably have thousands of the other ones, too. Keeping count of the useless ones is TL's problem.

dexdine12
03-06-12, 12:48 PM
Oh my goodness! I never thought of that! Maybe I had 119 and now I have 120 something :) Yikees that is a lot of spatulas to find :P I will have to see if I get a few more and it changes to 13. Off on a whirlwind restaurant tour...

DaojinWildfire
03-06-12, 06:21 PM
Oh my goodness! I never thought of that! Maybe I had 119 and now I have 120 something :) Yikees that is a lot of spatulas to find :P I will have to see if I get a few more and it changes to 13. Off on a whirlwind restaurant tour...
Yeah, you actually have 120+ Rolling Pins, so it looks like Superyalda is correct. Crisis adverted!

dexdine12
03-07-12, 08:45 PM
Yeah, you actually have 120+ Rolling Pins, so it looks like Superyalda is correct. Crisis adverted!

Not really a crisis...unless you count the fact that I need 130 something spatulas :) That was the answer, currenlty at 13 X 10 and counting.

You can close this thread - unless someone has a secret spatula finding formula they want to share ???!!!