PDA

View Full Version : Habitats?

rhonden
03-06-12, 11:24 AM
Under "Animals" it says that there are 33 habitats available. I am only showing about 22 on my screen. I keep adding service buliding and I never see any more animals coming up for purchase. I have also looked around on other zoo's and I see the same animals as I have almost.

What are these other 10 animals? And how many service buildings do I have to buy to get more options? I have about 15 buildings now not counting attractions. Please advise.

420jayjay
04-18-14, 10:44 AM
I know this is a really old question, but I thought I'd answer just in case someone else with the same question wanders across this later :P.

As far as I know, the only limit on how many service buildings you can have is the size of your zoo (since you can't build a new building if you don't have any open space for it)... the thing is, this game has a distinct "never fully developed before it was "canceled"' feel to it - gaping plot holes of sorts like how you unlock all the animals at very low levels (by lvl 20 at the latest, iirc, which took me a few days at the most to reach) and then there isn't anything else to unlock at higher levels. Because of this, the maximum number of exhibits is initially limited by the number of maintenance buildings you have, but at a certain point it becomes limited instead by the fact that you simply run out of unique animal types to purchase. Since the game is officially no longer being improved, there will never be another update... meaning no matter how many buildings you build/how high you raise your theoretical limit, you'll never be able to have more than 22 exhibits.