PDA

View Full Version : Amount Of Expansion

farmerpeaches
03-05-12, 11:11 PM
I would like to know why the expansions are 1- so high and 2- different prices for everyone!!!! BS 120 RS 160 WOW!!!! Why???? If this is a mistake and the price is going to be 120 across the board then when is TL going to fix RS?????

queentina3
03-06-12, 06:53 AM
It isn't a bug, people were offered different prices as TL selected it randomly. I know some people, after they expanded a few times with coins, have had their gem expansion prices lowered. That may very well happen to everyone, or not, but TL changes prices at times with no notice.

DaojinWildfire
03-06-12, 05:22 PM
Unfortunately, we are not able to change the prices that you currently have at this time, though we will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding the prices. It is possible that changes to features or prices may occur in the game.

Please continue to send us your feedback as we are continuously making adjustments to balance the game economy so that both new and older users can enjoy the game.

JohnDede
03-07-12, 07:26 AM
I tend to agree that expansions are expensive for the older food pricing arrangement. The 500,000 coin cost seems to come up too fast, and 500,000 increments thereafter also seem high. While I'm at it, why does the coin goal elevate to the next higher, if an expansion is done with gems? Adding an appliance with gems doesn't change the level where the next one is available, but doing an expansion with gems wipes your next goal and forwards you to the next higher goal for expansions.

My other pet peeve is no delete button on Pending Gifts like on the wall. Don't need to be scrolling through 30 pending gifts every time I check Requests or News Feed.

jeremyfun8
03-07-12, 10:39 PM
I would like to know why the expansions are 1- so high and 2- different prices for everyone!!!! BS 120 RS 160 WOW!!!! Why???? If this is a mistake and the price is going to be 120 across the board then when is TL going to fix RS?????

Good luck! I asked same question last week for bakery... still know nothing. Feel like my neighbors are getting ripped.. 160 wow! Mine on restaurant are still 40 and 80 for bakery. Don't hold your breath for an explanation in the near future.

DAmanding
03-14-12, 12:05 PM
There has been a lot of discussion about this in the Bakery Story forum. The gem prices are 40, 80, 120, or 160. They are random, not based on level, device, or rate of gem purchases. There has been a trend of the gem prices decreasing for people after some length of time though. Mine were originally 120 gems in BS and they just dropped to 40 the other day.