PDA

View Full Version : TL fell off the topmgrossing app list

Unregistered
11-01-10, 12:51 AM
TL fell off the topmgrosing app list. As of this morning I can see none of them on here for the IPad and I wonder why?

Maybe its time for TL to read the forums, lol. I bet they are running around in their corporate HQ wondering how it got to this state or how most of their gamers got clued on.

Perhaps they underestimated the intelligence of game players. Will they care? probably not.

Unregistered
11-01-10, 06:03 AM
Well, I'm not surprised. Personally, I'm playing less and less. It's just not amusing and everything seems to require me to cough up more real money. I'd rather have paid a buck or two for the game(s), have regular updates and access to some more interesting items. I'll probably end up deleting the game before too long.

Unregistered
11-01-10, 12:50 PM
I put $50 into this game & a lot more into city stor & I'm giving em bit a week for new updates/fixes & new free stuff to buy with in game currency. If they don't then. I'm delaying &'never lookin bak F these clowns

Unregistered
11-01-10, 12:51 PM
Er autocorrect.... I meant I'm deleting & never looking back-

Unregistered
11-01-10, 03:23 PM
I have deleted all of TL games, didn't bother downloading their newest game called Empire it's another bugged, money sucking apps just like all the rest. I loved their Farm Story & couldn't wait for other games to come out. now that they have, there is way too many problems with their apps means no fun. I believe they should spend more time fixing their apps rather then developing new ones that have flaws in the game. Never knew a game could cause so much frustration for everyone & myself. These apps are money robbing like the chest & gems. I am sorry I bought into the mill and for all those who did too. These games are a total waste of time. Got better things to do now that it's gone.

Unregistered
11-01-10, 10:35 PM
Our team will work hard to fix the existing issues in-game. For example, we fixed the inventory issue. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience, but hopefully everyone knows we are working to fix the bugs. Sometimes it's pinpointing the cause of the bug that takes a long time so fixing a bug isn't as easy as it might seem. We can spend a long time looking for the cause and still not be able to pinpoint it.

Eating our "hard earned" coins & gems, any compensation?

Unregistered
11-02-10, 04:32 AM
Can you give us more feedback on why you don't enjoy our games anymore? We would very much like to improve if possible. Thanks. :cool:

At the moment, FS and CS crash all the time. This has only been a recent problem -- since the release of RS and ES actually. Furthermore, I don't mind the occasional monetary donation but there simple aren't any interesting items that don't cost real money.

Personally, I'm giving the situation one more week if the crashes aren't fixed I'll delete all TL games and start playing the Plus+ games more -- they don't crash.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:35 AM
Your more recent games (RS and ES) seem like money grabs-- all the interesting items require real money. At least with FS and CS you could work the game and earn gems (or get them with your Storm8 partnership), so that the games don't require serious really money for enjoyment. I'm happy to spend $5 maybe even $10, but not $50 or more to really play a mobile game.

Our apps are still in the top grossing apps, but please remember that the app store tends to fluctuate a lot and it's hard for any one game to always be at the top.

Can you give us more feedback on why you don't enjoy our games anymore? We would very much like to improve if possible. Thanks. :cool:

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:50 AM
Our team will work hard to fix the existing issues in-game. For example, we fixed the inventory issue. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience, but hopefully everyone knows we are working to fix the bugs. Sometimes it's pinpointing the cause of the bug that takes a long time so fixing a bug isn't as easy as it might seem. We can spend a long time looking for the cause and still not be able to pinpoint it.

I very disappointed with the gem pricing, lack of free opportunity and food spoiling!! Offer some kind of stove that doesn't take me to the cleaners if I wanted to buy! Here's an idea: how about offering sonic or forever appliance with Coins! Or just name the app .... "TL, We'll take you to the cleaners!". Grrrrrr

Unregistered
11-02-10, 11:33 AM
Thank you for all your feedback. We know we have a lot of issues to work through and we appreciate your patience as we work through these issues. :cool:

Regarding in-game currency, we do offer in-game promotions from time to time that allow you to gain in-game currency as well as the mastery levels that allow for currency to be earned.

Aside from in-game ways to earn currency, we also provide contests you can enter in order to win some free in-game currency. We hope these contests are fun for you all and if you do not like the ones we have previously done, please let us know your feedback. There are also more contests and events to come so please stay tuned for lots of ways to earn in-game currency.

Your point is well taken. Clearly, you appreciate the business and that's understandable! That's why it's important to recognize the needs of "your" customers and as of date there have been no offers indicative of "fun" contests! Most play the game because they like to cook stuff. Those with no desire to sign up with social networking ie; twitter or facebook should not be excluded from opportunities to progress. Stop with the magic boxes, as that's just not fun considering the price! Offer some "in-house" currency at a reasonable price and allow us po' folks to earn gems for free! Stop with the ambiguities!