PDA

View Full Version : questions about parts,

RoseMeyer
03-05-12, 09:17 PM
I havent started using them or buying the boxes, so I don't know what to do with the parts that are gifted to me? Are they stored someplace? I looked at the butons at the bottom, but cant see them.
:confused:

The person won't know that I declined? I don't want to be a bratty about it, since I dont know how to use them yet. If I knew how to store it, Id justsave them for when Im ready to try.

One of these games has a "gift back" button. Does that mean I sending the thng back or letting me send another gift to that same person?

nmishii
03-05-12, 09:39 PM
If you're on iOS, you can go into My Gifts and see how many parts you have. If you're on Android, by now you know that there are things you can't do that iOS can, and this is one of them.

We're doing a study on declined gifts. It appears that if you see a gift with the Gift Back button greyed, some sort of gift was declined. Will have better answers tomorrow. Here's t he thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25309-Arghh-my-neighbours-keep-sending-me-dreaded-dragon-maker-parts!&p=251227

If you're not going to get 20 non-parts gifts, you can save your parts for when you decide to build something. Trust me, you will need many parts and a stockpile doesn't hurt.

If the gift back button is lit, it is supposed to mean that you can send that neighbor a gift. You can send any gift on the list, not necessarily the one shown. That is what that neighbor sent you.

DAmanding
03-05-12, 11:20 PM
You use the parts to build appliances. It doesn't matter if you can view them in your gifts list (device dependent) or not. They are still saved for you until you use them to build an appliance.

RoseMeyer
03-06-12, 06:21 PM
Now that I get it I shall accept them graciously.

:)