PDA

View Full Version : Wasting Gems by Accident

chickster196
03-05-12, 08:34 PM
Is there any way Team Lava would add a Confirm button or an Are You Sure? button for that stupid last square asking if you want to add a new slot. I have been mastering clothes and saving up gems to buy decor and twice now I've accidentally wasted them on a new clothing ordering spot. It drives me nuts! I've also accidentally bought a surprise box. When it comes to spending gems it should ask you if you confirm it's what you want to do.

Do other people have this issue or is it just my fat index finger? haha

nmishii
03-05-12, 08:46 PM
People have bought an extra slot in Fashion Story a lot, often multiple times. Same with boxes for all games, as well as other things. People have asked for a confirmation over and over.

So I guess the answer to your question is, "No, there is no way TeamLava would add any sort of confirmation for their gem traps"

pinkster73
03-05-12, 08:57 PM
People have bought an extra slot in Fashion Story a lot, often multiple times. Same with boxes for all games, as well as other things. People have asked for a confirmation over and over.

So I guess the answer to your question is, "No, there is no way TeamLava would add any sort of confirmation for their gem traps"

What she said.

high42
03-05-12, 09:49 PM
This happens on Bakery Story too! My kids and I all play a few of the team lava games and we won't purchase any gems because they disappear so easily by mistake. I completely agree about your suggestion about a confirmation. These gem traps have made it so that I absolutely will not spend any real money on buying gems. Maybe if I could use them without worrying about them disappearing in these gem traps, I might actually buy some. As it is, we only use the gems we earn and don't spend a real dime on the games.