PDA

View Full Version : Rack to Change Room Ratio

chickster196
03-05-12, 08:30 PM
I have a question about how many racks of clothes you can have per dressing room. I have about one to one right now but I've noticed in other people's boutiques they have several racks for each dressing room. I assumed when you don't have enough mirrors or dressing rooms people leave.

Any suggestions?

Also, add me if you like. chickster196

Thanks!

laVirtualCloset
03-06-12, 07:23 AM
I haven't thought specifically about a ratio; when I reconfigure my floor I watch my customers temperment to determine what is needed (dressing room and/or mirrow) and adjust accordingly to ensure my heart rating stays at 100%.

Also, can someone please confirm but i believe there is a specific place where neighbor request go but its not in this particular thread.

queentina3
03-06-12, 08:18 AM
The "add me" forum and then under Fashion Story threads.

In regards to the ratio, I do the same as you lavirtual, I only have 6 dressing rooms out right now with about 8-10 mirrors, combined wall/floor mirrors that is. After I rearrange, I watch the customers for about 10 minutes to make sure nobody has a "green" symbol above their head, and if they do, I make whatever changes are necessary. It took me about 15 minutes the other day to realize I had one of my cashier counters too close to the make-up counter and that is why the cashier wasn't showing up. LOL!!! The space needed for that thing is larger than it really needs to be. :p