PDA

View Full Version : Pending neighbor invites

armywife91
03-05-12, 08:09 PM
Is it just me or do many players have too many pending invites ? I emailed asking if the invites could be deleted and I was told it is not supported... I am so frustrated.

alexismaya
03-05-12, 08:17 PM
I have the same problem. It frustrates me too and there is nothing you can do about it. Its stupid.

litfight
03-06-12, 10:16 PM
Very agreed. should be very easy for team lava to add an edit button....

farmerpeaches
03-07-12, 12:21 PM
I agree totally!!! You have people asking you to invite them and then they don't accept??? When you go to their place it's been abandoned. LOL!!! So from then on I always tell people to add me to alleviate this problem on my end!!!

aharpy
12-16-12, 10:59 AM
Same problem. What I did was go to each one tipped them and left the following message on their wall "If you are no longer accepting neighbors could you delete my invite ." I'm hoping this wil get them to do something one way or another

DitaWong
12-16-12, 09:08 PM
same problem. most of my pending neighbor message because the owner has been uninstalled their game (I visit them and all the meal has spoiled and they don't move on higher level). but I can't erase them from my pending invitation list.

may be I one of the missing people in pet shop story and fashion story because I've already uninstalled that game. in both of that game, so difficult to get diamon. but I interest the bakery story so much..

LadyInReds
12-17-12, 12:28 AM
Same problem. What I did was go to each one tipped them and left the following message on their wall "If you are no longer accepting neighbors could you delete my invite ." I'm hoping this wil get them to do something one way or another

actually they will continue appearing as pending invites if they just simply declined your invitation. i think they have to accept your invitation then remove you from neighbor.
i remember seeing someone suggesting to have those pending invites expire automatically after a certain period of time, say two weeks.
i wish TL can do something about this. the pending invites only remind us remaining players that so many people have left playing...

anketam
12-17-12, 03:13 PM
All they really need to do is have the pending request good for two weeks. If there is no response on it in two weeks it expires and goes away.

elon402
12-22-12, 08:52 PM
Plz add Remy531 looking for new neighbors :-)

lilylunauk
12-24-12, 04:30 PM
I would like to have some new neighbours.

KadeeDid
12-24-12, 04:40 PM
Is it just me or do many players have too many pending invites ? I emailed asking if the invites could be deleted and I was told it is not supported... I am so frustrated.

Someone asked me to invite themand I couldn't because they had too many pending invites.