PDA

View Full Version : TL won't help with disappeared gems!

val3113
03-05-12, 04:56 PM
I lost 24 gems last Sat. I messaged "support" and they are telling me that I fell into the famous "gem trap", of slot buying. I did not buy the slot, though. I have been carefully to not fall into this trap. "support" replied that they can not reverse the transaction and will not give them back. TL are literal thieves!!! We really need to do something about them stealing our gems or it won't stop!!

elixoxo
03-05-12, 06:41 PM
I actually fell into that trap 3 times and TL refuses to fix that gem trap so I decided as tough as it may seem, I'm never going to buy gems ever again. I'm sorry this happened to you.

pinkster73
03-05-12, 06:43 PM
It's awful :(

val3113
03-05-12, 06:52 PM
We need to ******* gems for about a week. Sort of like when we did the blackout. If they start loosing their money then they may decide to be a little more helpful. So who's for a one week *******??!!!

ultrafrog
03-05-12, 07:53 PM
just don't buy gems anymore and play for free. that way it doesnt hurt as much when they are taken.

*******ing gems for a week doesn't really make sense.. You're still spending money to buy gems, just waiting a week. To TL there is no impact.

janibany
03-06-12, 12:53 AM
I lost 24 gems last Sat. I messaged "support" and they are telling me that I fell into the famous "gem trap", of slot buying. I did not buy the slot, though. I have been carefully to not fall into this trap. "support" replied that they can not reverse the transaction and will not give them back. TL are literal thieves!!! We really need to do something about them stealing our gems or it won't stop!!

But do you actuallY have an extra slot now?

val3113
03-06-12, 05:25 AM
But do you actuallY have an extra slot now?

Nope. No extra slot. I tried telling support this but ofcourse they refused to hear it. I've fallen into the slot trap before but actually hot a slot unintentionally. I've been extra careful since, not ordering fashions beside that slot. Literally, I closed my game one night and woke up with less gems the next morning. So tired of them taking advantage of us!!

Ic3e
03-06-12, 05:32 AM
Just do what I do. Order only 5 full catalogs. For that past few months I've completed the game (or reached the highest level so to speak) I only order catalogs in full. I don't use the extra two at the last page because I want everything to be scheduled and in order. So not only will you be more organized you'll be away from 'Slot Traps' for good. Even though I haven't fallen into one yet, I'm sure I won't in the near future.

janibany
03-06-12, 01:48 PM
Nope. No extra slot. I tried telling support this but ofcourse they refused to hear it. I've fallen into the slot trap before but actually hot a slot unintentionally. I've been extra careful since, not ordering fashions beside that slot. Literally, I closed my game one night and woke up with less gems the next morning. So tired of them taking advantage of us!!

Take a screenshot of your slots and email it to TL showing that you do not have that extra slot. If they don't want to be responsible with that evidence... I don't know. A slot is not something you can buy by accident and then sell it, you know, like decoration. Should be there at least! What level are you know? Do you have 22 slots?