PDA

View Full Version : Bugs, bugs, everwhere!

Dido57
03-05-12, 04:55 PM
Since Friday, I've deleted, shut down, restarted and reinstalled RS about six times. Here's what goes wrong, in various combinations:

1. Coins are not always added to the total when I enter the game.

2. When I'm selecting gifts for nbrs, the menu freezes. Usually after five or six successful gifts. I can't unfreeze the menu, except by reinstalling.

3. Tips do not show up on tables, although they appear on the news.

4. I'm having lots of spontaneous shut-downs.

I've had no serious problems before. Now they come in clusters. What's up?

Ipad2, Dido57

Anyone else???

greygull
03-05-12, 04:58 PM
What version is your iPad 2?

You can try syncing with iTunes, and try clearing the cache.

Dido57
03-05-12, 04:59 PM
Forgot 5. Notifications disappear and reappear with no rhyme or reason.

Dido57
03-05-12, 05:00 PM
5.0.1. Is that the number you need?

Dido57
03-05-12, 05:01 PM
Cleared and synced yesterday. Problems still today. :)

kooky panda
03-05-12, 05:34 PM
5.0.1. Is that the number you need?

yes that the current IOS version.
Are you playing on the Restaurant valentine game? If so have you deleted the other restaurant games from your Ipad?

DaojinWildfire
03-05-12, 06:08 PM
Since Friday, I've deleted, shut down, restarted and reinstalled RS about six times. Here's what goes wrong, in various combinations:

1. Coins are not always added to the total when I enter the game.

2. When I'm selecting gifts for nbrs, the menu freezes. Usually after five or six successful gifts. I can't unfreeze the menu, except by reinstalling.

3. Tips do not show up on tables, although they appear on the news.

4. I'm having lots of spontaneous shut-downs.

I've had no serious problems before. Now they come in clusters. What's up?

Ipad2, Dido57

Anyone else???
1. This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. The game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins. On your end, it looks like you're only getting the bonus once. On our end, it shows that you're actually receiving the bonus two times. So the coins removed from your game is actually the bonus system correcting itself. We are currently looking into this cosmetic issue.

2. This is a known issue and we're still looking into it. You can fix this issue by restarting the app.

3. There is some delay if both users (sender & recipient) are on at the same time

4. Try reinstalling the app. If you're still experiencing issues, you can email us so we can investigate.