PDA

View Full Version : Blocking the Door??

farmerbarbara78
03-05-12, 04:46 PM
Why are people blocking the door to their restaurants/bakery's? What's the benefit to this? Just started playing restaurant & bakery yesterday. Thanks!

farmerbarbara78
03-05-12, 04:50 PM
Sorry shiuld say door in the title. Was fighting my 11 mth old for the Kindle.....lol

kooky panda
03-05-12, 04:51 PM
Sorry shiuld say door in the title. Was fighting my 11 mth old for the Kindle.....lol

corrected it for you.

potatocrisp
03-05-12, 04:52 PM
It's done so that customers can't come in to your restaurant when you have no food on your counters. Having no food will make customers unhappy and unhappy customers will give you a low popularity rating.

kooky panda
03-05-12, 04:52 PM
Blocking the door is a workaround that some players have found in the game. They block the door to slow down selling of food when they do not have enough on their counters.

It is not advised to block the door since it is not part of the game, when you open, you have a chance of getting a quick sell and all your food will sell all at once.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

farmerbarbara78
03-05-12, 04:55 PM
Thanks!

pete1234
03-07-12, 09:07 AM
people do it so they can make food and have loads of different kinds of foods so they can make a lot of money to make even more food.. :-)

lin77
03-07-12, 06:04 PM
I did it till I had enough food built up that I knew I wouldn't run out overnight! Now I am on level 25 and don't have to it anymore! :)

RoseMeyer
03-07-12, 08:12 PM
lots of pressure to feed these little guys 24/7. In addition to a "vacation" sign you need a "chef beauty sleep" sign.
;)

Panoy18
03-11-12, 03:29 PM
I block my door before sleeping or when im at school so I dont have to work all night long. This game is really addicting but im not going to play 24/7 during the week.
!

RoseMeyer
03-12-12, 07:39 AM
Ive been putting chairs into storage overnight.