PDA

View Full Version : New Gift Ideas

awertie
03-05-12, 02:41 PM
Does anyone else miss the nurse costume and bat earring gifts? If so, does anyone have any ideas for new gifts to give?

Ic3e
03-06-12, 05:36 AM
If they did it during Christmas I would of liked the Peppermint Leggings and the Diamond Snowflakes as a free gift. If Valentine's Day, I like the Heart Link Bracelet and maybe the Heart Night-Tie.

If for any other day maybe we could gift PRETTIER gifts, like clutches or earrings or etc.

minizozo
03-06-12, 09:26 AM
Are you talking about the red sweater, black pants and shoes gifts? We have been screaming for a change for a long time. I would love anything at this point, even a duck statue. So sick of sweaters, pants and pumps. And I noticed there is a lot of room to provide more than 3 to choose from, so please, TL provide a better variety of gifts.

maggieyyli
03-06-12, 10:24 AM
If they really update the gift menu, I really hope all gifts are in similar quantity. It may seem minor but I remember when I was a beginner in the game, I gifted sunny bag to neighbors as I thought it was the prettiest gift. But then one of my neighbor wrote me a post that she welcomed any gift except it. She didn't tell me why but now I guess it is the least profitable gift. Though the post may sounds odd but it does make sense. Coins are important esp. for a beginner. No one will hope their gift being rejected simply related to quantity.

minizozo
03-07-12, 11:48 AM
Someone actually was upset because you gave them the sunny bag. I enjoy this game, but some people are taking this way too serioiusly.