PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava: ARE YOU LISTENING?

gotoTheLook
03-05-12, 10:17 AM
I have lost money every day. I have tried the things suggested by you and by threads from other players. It sounds like you may need to "debug" something in your programming code(s) for this game. :D We like your game..... we would "love" it if it would give us our coins earned. Noone likes to "work" and not get their earnings . Please fix this error!

If we keep an exact total of our coin loss will you reimburse us our loss.... if not please let us know. From all the reviews I see that this has been a glitch for some time. Please help. your faithful "Fashion Story" friends!

kooky panda
03-05-12, 11:56 AM
I am not sure why only some members are experiencing this. So you are closing out your game each time you play, and waiting for all pops ups to load when you come into the game and still issues.

Here is a new question, When you are playing your games, do you open fashion story from the icon on the home screen of your device or are you going into fashion
from one of the other games (hitting world button at top of the game and pulling down drop down)

DaojinWildfire
03-05-12, 05:28 PM
Are you not getting the coins stated in the Welcome Back screen? Please be more specific as to how you are losing your coins. Thanks!

MizCricket
03-05-12, 08:10 PM
I am not sure why only some members are experiencing this. So you are closing out your game each time you play, and waiting for all pops ups to load when you come into the game and still issues.

There are more people experiencing this than you think. Some people don't notice. Some just don't notice until it's a large amount or they are paying more attention because they're saving for something like an expansion. Some just don't post about it here. I had several neighbor's tell me it's happened to them too when i told them it was happening to me.

TinyChan29
03-06-12, 04:32 AM
I've got the same thing with RS, BS and FS. I've tried everything like close the games and reopen from the icons on my phone but still having this issue till now.

kooky panda
03-06-12, 05:43 AM
I've got the same thing with RS, BS and FS. I've tried everything like close the games and reopen from the icons on my phone but still having this issue till now.

Can you provide more details on how and when you are losing coins? Also what device do you play on ?
what is the version of the game you are playing?

Are you not getting the coins stated in the Welcome Back screen? Please be more specific as to how you are losing your coins. Thanks!

gotoTheLook
03-06-12, 07:50 AM
I am not getting the coins shown as soon as I open the game. I open Fashion Story from the icon or from the icon in the upper left hand corner when things are ready. My game had kept my four gems through my purchasing different orders and visits to other shops.... then when I came back in this morning the gems were gone and my money vanished. I tried all of the different suggestions and they still didn't work. What else can I do?

enaid03
03-06-12, 08:38 AM
I believe the same thing is happening to me. I had 830k coins which I believe was low. Went to a different game, said I had made 17k while gone, and now I have 841k. Closed it out, still have 841k. The math isn't there.

I saw this thread and started watching at least FS today. I've had the feeling all week that my coins are not appearing as they should. Time permitting, guess I need to watch all the games.

I would like the coins back that I am due.

kooky panda
03-06-12, 08:52 AM
There is a current cosmetic issue for players seeing coins reduced

This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

On your end, it looks like you're only getting the bonus once. On our end, it shows that you're actually receiving the bonus two times. So the coins removed from your game is actually the bonus system correcting itself. We are currently looking into this cosmetic issue.

MizCricket
03-06-12, 07:12 PM
There is a current cosmetic issue for players seeing coins reduced

That's not true. I don't care what it shows on the server end. I TRACKED my coin total when i left the game and when i came back every time for several days and the welcome back bonus and overnight bonus were NOT being added correctly.

mingboo
03-07-12, 07:30 AM
Hi guys, this seems to be happening a lot! Has anyone actually record how many items you have before you leave the game and also take note of the unit price of each item you have, come back the next day, check the number of each item sold multiply by the unit price and see whether it add up to the amount that the system said?

mingboo
03-07-12, 07:32 AM
In this way you will know whether the welcome back amount is doubled or not!

kooky panda
03-07-12, 08:52 AM
Screenshots would be helpful.
Screen shot of coin total before bed.
Screen shot of the next mornings welcome back screen showing how many coins you made.
Then before you collect any tips, visit nbrs, place food or serve food, Take a screen shot of total coins.

If you are losing money, then take a screenshot, but also list everything that you had done.