PDA

View Full Version : Does Gifted Food Spoil or disappear?

RoseMeyer
03-05-12, 08:39 AM
Can I store these gifts without worrying about them?

kattybell
03-05-12, 08:51 AM
No, it will stay in your My Gifts until you use it.

mamashafer
03-06-12, 11:31 AM
Some of the gifts I'm getting aren't showing up in Gifts. Is this because I'm playing on a Kindle Fire and they aren't available yet?

kattybell
03-06-12, 11:32 AM
Some of the gifts I'm getting aren't showing up in Gifts. Is this because I'm playing on a Kindle Fire and they aren't available yet?

Which gifts?

queentina3
03-06-12, 11:35 AM

Those are most likely your part/material gifts correct? Android user can't see those and the only way to have an accurate account of what you've got is to either keep a list of what has been sent to you compared to what you've used, or email support@teamlava.com and ask them for a listing.

mamashafer
03-06-12, 11:40 AM
Which gifts?

Motor and paint, some foods. I think this is happening in Bakery Story. I'm playing both - gets confusing. Apps just became available for Kindle.

mamashafer
03-06-12, 11:42 AM
Okay. Can they be used? How would I get them?

kattybell
03-06-12, 11:50 AM
Okay. Can they be used? How would I get them?

If you are building an appliance, and click manage it will show you how many you will need. You should see parts that you can use there.

mamashafer
03-06-12, 11:54 AM
Thanks. Now I'll have to find out what the parts belong to. Is the missing food lost and gone forever?

kattybell
03-06-12, 11:54 AM
Thanks. Now I'll have to find out what the parts belong to. Is the missing food lost and gone forever?

Your missing food?

kattybell
03-06-12, 11:56 AM
This link can help you also: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!

mamashafer
03-06-12, 11:59 AM
I think I was sent food that didn't show in gifts. Some did. Mostly it was parts, though.

kattybell
03-06-12, 12:01 PM
I think I was sent food that didn't show in gifts. Some did. Mostly it was parts, though.

Okay, if your gifted food you should see that in my gifts.

ultrafrog
03-06-12, 12:02 PM
Gifted food doesn't expire but there is a cap at about 32,767 for a particular food item so any additional gifts of that type are lost.

mamashafer
03-06-12, 12:10 PM
I didn't get THAT many gifts. Is the cap on sending or receiving?

The screws etc. are for appliances I plan to buy when I get to the level. I see them on the list for RS. I'll check for BS. Is there an update planned for android users so we can see these things? That would be nice.

kattybell
03-06-12, 12:13 PM
I didn't get THAT many gifts. Is the cap on sending or receiving?

The screws etc. are for appliances I plan to buy when I get to the level. I see them on the list for RS. I'll check for BS. Is there an update planned for android users so we can see these things? That would be nice.

I believe you can receive 20 gifts per day.

mamashafer
03-06-12, 12:17 PM
I don't have that many neighbors yet. I got several gifts at once and nothing appeared in My Gifts. Individual food gifts have appeared.

Thanks for being so helpful, everyone.

kattybell
03-06-12, 12:19 PM
I don't have that many neighbors yet. I got several gifts at once and nothing appeared in My Gifts. Individual food gifts have appeared.

Thanks for being so helpful, everyone.

Good luck :)

RealFarmer1222
03-06-12, 12:47 PM
Okay, if your gifted food you should see that in my gifts.

You have to accept it first

bobbyrae
03-06-12, 01:10 PM
Gifted food doesn't expire but there is a cap at about 32,767 for a particular food item so any additional gifts of that type are lost.

Thank you thank you thank you! I have been searching for that thread that gave us that number for so long now. lol.

Is the cap on sending or receiving?

To clarify: Per day, you can receive 20 gifts (food and parts) from friends. You are also supposed to be able to receive 20 parts from requests you sent out in addition to the 20 regular food/parts gifts.
If you do not use the food but rather keep it in your inventory, you will see the amount in the inventory go up whenever you accept more of that food. BUT once you have 32,767 of that food item, even though you continue to accept it from your newsfeed the amount in your inventory will not increase. I assume it works the same for parts although I doubt anyone has ever tried storing up that many parts.

You can send out as many gifts as you have neighbours.

mamashafer
03-06-12, 01:16 PM
I accepted everything. The apps seem a little glitchy. I seem to have a permanent message from Farm Story saying my chocolate strawberries are about to wither even when none are planted. I get messages about gifts I've already accepted and used in RS.

I see there are three more games available now. I'm glad the android users are being brought up to speed but I need more than 24 hours in a day to play them all!

mamashafer
03-06-12, 03:02 PM
That works. I got to Level 17 and bought an outdoor grill. It was partly built already. My neighbors must know what I'm doing. Thanks!

mamashafer
03-06-12, 04:53 PM
I meant Level 19. Sorry.