PDA

View Full Version : We are missing a two hour crop!

Snapenath
03-05-12, 07:32 AM
I can see some people are requesting more short term crops, and i agree, but what i would like is a 2 hour crop!
Because, if you want to be away from your farm a bit less than two hours, then you've got the pineapples (1 hour to get ready and another hour to be faded.
And over three hours away, well there's choice for 3 hours crops.
But if you are away for a little more than 2 hours or a little less than 3 hours, there's nothing, so a two hour crop would be great :D

And by the way, another one hour crop would be good as well as I am getting tired of planting pineapples on the top few squares of my farm :cool:

And by the way (bis), new half hour crops would be good too :D

(Too much demanding? I knoooooooooow...)

yanochka
03-05-12, 08:27 AM
You forgot a 15 min crop :D

We've been asking for a while now for shorter crops, so hopefully we'll see something soon!!!!!

pinkster73
03-05-12, 08:40 AM
I'd like a 2 hour crop.

sourlicorice2
03-05-12, 08:57 AM
Same here. They are great for the weekends when I'm home with nothing to do.

queentina3
03-05-12, 11:39 AM
2 hour crop sounds very nice, as I like to check my games every few hours for requests anyways, it would be nice to have something else to do while I'm in there. :)

ZekeORama
03-05-12, 11:50 AM
Two-hour crops came out on top of a poll we had several weeks ago, so I'm sure TL is aware.

pinkster73
03-05-12, 11:54 AM
Two-hour crops came out on top of a poll we had several weeks ago, so I'm sure TL is aware.

Right. Just like they're aware of the block button and gem confirmation button.

nmishii
03-05-12, 12:40 PM
Sorry, I like longer crops. I'm further along in mastering 16 hr dicentra/lucky roses than I am 3 hr rhubarb.

viviansmo
03-05-12, 12:42 PM
Sorry, I like longer crops. I'm further along in mastering 16 hr dicentra/lucky roses than I am 3 hr rhubarb.

same here! I can't plant 3hr crops over night or before going to work or most of the time. and less than 3 hours... yikes!

farmer217
03-05-12, 01:58 PM
A new 2 hour crop would be great! Also another 1 hour crop, imo the pineapple colors and also the spiky design don't go with any other crops.

AuntyRose32
03-05-12, 02:11 PM
Yep a two hour crop would be great:) and some more one hours please....pretty please!

pastrychef17
03-05-12, 02:54 PM
As a newbie to Farm, shorter-time crops would be great, especially as my farm isn't that big yet so I can't afford to tie it up with long crops or a lot of trees if I want to level up or expand in a reasonable time frame or not have a wall full of postings with teary-eyed emojis as people tell me they didn't water because my farm was "full". I think it would also help hook new players because they'd have to go into the game more often to tend to their crops. I've played Bakery and RS for much longer and I got hooked on the short recipes. It wasn't until I was a higher level and had enough food that I started making the 12-16 hour and 1-day recipes.

Snapenath
03-06-12, 01:59 AM
Well I like mid term crops (16 hours to 24 hours) as well, I use them at the bottom and sides of my farm, but as i am in 3G, I can also visit the game whenever i want (even at work shhhhhhhh....) and replant quickly short term crops. This way I am sure there is always something to water for my neighbours.

I guess the ones I really don't like are the two day and more crops... apart from wheat for one of the Valentine goals, I have never planted yet, although, I will have to at some point... But rice and red quinoa.... huuuuuuuuuu toooooo long!
It will be good for a long week end away from internet... :D

hectorloch
03-06-12, 03:09 PM

It was on a Xmas wish list in 2010 ! So, should be arriving any day now :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4687-Christmas-Wish-List&highlight=hour+crop

Snapenath
03-07-12, 01:42 AM
It was on a Xmas wish list in 2010 ! So, should be arriving any day now :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4687-Christmas-Wish-List&highlight=hour+crop

LOL

You should have said: should be arriving any year now :)

hectorloch
03-07-12, 02:45 AM
LOL

Yes, nice one :) Or leap year, olympiad, decade, indiction, aeon or kalpa !

pinkster73
03-07-12, 08:09 AM
LOL

And he could have added it would be a 2 hour crop unlocked by a goal so it would only be for ios. So mayhem for Android a couple years after that.

pinkster73
03-07-12, 08:10 AM
Ha ha no mayhem. That should say MAYBE. Although mayhem is good too.

hectorloch
03-07-12, 08:52 AM
Ha ha no mayhem. That should say MAYBE. Although mayhem is good too.

Well, we're often having these mayhems - I didn't think it was the best idea to let the pirates into the lower potato field but when TL put the mermaids into the adjacent lettuce patch, well, I tell you, it all took some writing up down at the local Sheriff's Office :)