PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub story expansion prices

jakycam
03-04-12, 04:17 PM
My Storm 8 id is jakycam and my club name is sugar and spice Level 96 ( nightclub story) I'm writing this email because I am very dissapointed in the new expansion prices! I am a player that has been playing since march of 2011 I have put in a lot of time, effort and real money!! My expansions are priced at 160 club cash each!! Is that even possible!! It's not fair!! I have 2 of my real life closest friends that play this game and their expansions are 40 club cash each!! Where's the justice in that!! I will deffinatly not be spending 160 cc for an expansion! I know we asked for it but at that price it seems to me you are laughing at me in my face!!!! Let's watch the idiots spend all their money on this!! Come on please team lava fix this if its a glitch!!
I thank you in advance for taking the time to rectify this!!
My storm 8 Id is jakycam and I'm playing nightclub story

Rachael98
03-04-12, 04:31 PM
I haven't got a clue why, but the prices have been different on this for a bit. It varies, you seem to have got unlucky.

You can, however, try writing to TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com) with this so they can look at your account.

Also, they're available for coins too.

queentina3
03-04-12, 04:43 PM
Mine aren't nearly as bad as yours jakycam, but they are still high. 80 CC for mine. :(

The only upside I see to these high prices is NOW maybe my neighbors will gift me War & Peace instead of the other 3 options. :p

Rachael98
03-04-12, 05:03 PM
Mine aren't nearly as bad as yours jakycam, but they are still high. 80 CC for mine. :(

The only upside I see to these high prices is NOW maybe my neighbors will gift me War & Peace instead of the other 3 options. :p

Upside 2:

We can make the most hilarious jokes about "Sorry, but price rises are not currently available to all users":p

jakycam
03-04-12, 05:51 PM
Thanks Rachael98! I did send the email to team lava at support and they sent me a link to here. I really hope they fix this it seems very unfair!

queentina3
03-04-12, 05:58 PM
Thanks Rachael98! I did send the email to team lava at support and they sent me a link to here. I really hope they fix this it seems very unfair!

That was an automated response, everyone always gets those and sometimes a few others as well depending on the words used in the emails. Hopefully they'll lower your expansion rate, but don't be shocked if they don't.

jakycam
03-04-12, 06:30 PM
Hahaha!! yep i got a few automated responses! i wont be shocked but i will definatly be quitting if they dont! Thanks for your feedback queentina3! its much appreciated!

DaojinWildfire
03-05-12, 05:21 PM
Unfortunately, we are not able to change the prices that you currently have at this time, though we will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding the prices. It is possible that changes to features or prices may occur in the game.

Please continue to send us your feedback as we are continuously making adjustments to balance the game economy so that both new and older users can enjoy the game.