PDA

View Full Version : There is a bug or glitch w/ this game!!!!!!!!

lin77
03-04-12, 04:08 PM
I have a Kindle Fire and downloaded the game last week when TL released it to us Fire owners. Well today I noticed that after I got on a huge chunk of my money disappears! A little while ago it said I made 1,500 while I was gone so that put me at a little over 4,000 coins...well in just a min or so it took a dive all the way down to a little over 2,000 coins. So I deleted the app and reinstalled it and I got my coins back! But then when I got back on again later it did the same thing, so I had to delete & reinstall again!

Are you guys aware of this horrible glitch? Plz fix it ASAP!!! It gets very annoying having to reinstall the game several times a day!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachael98
03-04-12, 04:12 PM
Is it a display error, or does it actually remove the coins?

lin77
03-04-12, 04:15 PM
Is it a display error, or does it actually remove the coins?

It removes the coins..if I watch the coin banner I see it count down dramatically!! I'm not buying anything or doing anything....cuz it happens just a min or two after I get on!

Rachael98
03-04-12, 04:27 PM
It removes the coins..if I watch the coin banner I see it count down dramatically!! I'm not buying anything or doing anything....cuz it happens just a min or two after I get on!

That might be a display error.

I'm wondering whether the coins are actually still there, just not showing.

lin77
03-04-12, 04:30 PM
That might be a display error.

I'm wondering whether the coins are actually still there, just not showing.

Don't know...but if I reinstall the app it will show they r there! So obviously a glitch that NEEDS to be fixed and not shrugged off!!!

Rachael98
03-04-12, 04:33 PM
Don't know...but if I reinstall the app it will show they r there! So obviously a glitch that NEEDS to be fixed and not shrugged off!!!

I don't deny that. I'm just trying to suggest things to help though.

Now...wait for a Mod, I suppose.

lin77
03-04-12, 04:38 PM
Just did it again.....went from a little over 8,000 all the way down to a little over 3,000! If I go to buy something that is over 3,000 it will say I don't have enough coins...so it is taking the money away....its not just invisible in the banner! So now I will have to delete & reinstall again....for the 3rd time today!!!

To TL: NO I'M NOT LEAVING THE GAME RUN IN THE BACKGROUND...I EXIT OUT OF IT COMPLETELY!!!!

kooky panda
03-04-12, 04:40 PM
I am sure TL is aware of this, since this is kindle fire, I have sent this over again.
Make sure you do have most current version.. 1.37

lin77
03-04-12, 04:50 PM
Where do I find this out? I'm sure its the latest version since I just downloaded last Sunday when TL released it for us!

kooky panda
03-04-12, 04:54 PM
Where do I find this out? I'm sure its the latest version since I just downloaded last Sunday when TL released it for us!
Look in you game underMain then help, at the very bottom is the version number.

lin77
03-04-12, 04:57 PM
Look in you game underMain then help, at the very bottom is the version number.

Yup...1.37

DaojinWildfire
03-04-12, 05:54 PM
Please send us an email so we can investigate your issue. Also, if this issue happens again, please keep an eye out of the following details and let us know.

- The amount of coins the message says you earned
- The new coin balance after the bonus is added
- The amount of coins you lose if the issue happens again

lin77
03-04-12, 07:53 PM
Please send us an email so we can investigate your issue. Also, if this issue happens again, please keep an eye out of the following details and let us know.

Ok I did this, hopefully they wont shrug it off like its my problem!!! This is what happened this time when I went in the game..

It said I earned 1,736
So that brought me to 36,229
but then in just a minute it took 1,735 away and left me w/ 34,494

So that means the money I earned while away is what is being taken away.....weird! There is something truley wrong w/ these games. Cuz it happens to me in BS & RS. My friend who also plays these two games and also has a Kindle Fire and downloaded the same time I did is also noticing her money disappearing too! And she also has to delete the app and reinstall to get the money back!!

This very frustrating!!! :mad:

lin77
03-04-12, 08:39 PM

I got a reply saying I have to post my issue here. So can u or someone else make sure that my above post w/ all the amounts be fowarded to the appropriate people?

DaojinWildfire
03-05-12, 05:59 PM
I got a reply saying I have to post my issue here. So can u or someone else make sure that my above post w/ all the amounts be fowarded to the appropriate people?
That was an automated response. A support agent will respond to your issue in a few days.

This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

On your end, it looks like you're only getting the bonus once. On our end, it shows that you're actually receiving the bonus two times. So the coins removed from your game is actually the bonus system correcting itself. We are currently looking into this cosmetic issue.

lin77
03-05-12, 08:08 PM
That was an automated response. A support agent will respond to your issue in a few days.

This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

On your end, it looks like you're only getting the bonus once. On our end, it shows that you're actually receiving the bonus two times. So the coins removed from your game is actually the bonus system correcting itself. We are currently looking into this cosmetic issue.

Ok, thanks for explaining! :)

Farmaniac
03-06-12, 05:10 AM
I don't think its is the correction of the welcome bonus. Yesterday I reached 5.000.000 coins, I'm saving up for an expansion. This morning it says I made about 78.000 points in the night, an hour ago ist should be even more, but the total is a little bit over 5.040.000 now. It seems to me that only the points are given which are earned "live". I'll email TM about this.

mingboo
03-06-12, 05:42 AM
The same thing happen to me as well. There has not been an decreased number of coins that i have in the past two day. I am saving the coins for further expansion. I had more than 7 millions coins 2 days ago and now i have just over 6.8 millions!! The only time i used coins is to cook! Normally you make more from sales of products than expenses on cooking!

lin77
03-06-12, 08:06 AM

I don't believe this.....

Sometimes the games wont even add what I made to my coin banner. For example 2 nights in a row now when I got on both RS & BS the amount It said I earned wasn't even added to my coin banner, the amounts were the same from when I left off with the night b4!!! So I had to exit out and go back in then it added the amount I earned to my coins banner!

So sometimes it doesn't add the earned amount and sometimes after adding it it takes it away a minute later! So it isn't the game "correcting" itself, there is a glitch or bad bug with these two games!!!

If this "correcting" itself was true that wouldn't explain why after it takes the coins away and I exit out and go back in the game the coins are back! So that can't be what the game is doing! It is eating the coins I deserve to have.....or not even adding what I earned to my already amount!!!

lin77
03-06-12, 08:22 AM
I would like to add that when it takes coins away after I get on it takes my balance down to where I left off from b4.....so just now in BS I only had 500 coins left from when I left off a half hour ago cuz I just expanded, well it said I earned 5,000 and some coins while I was away....well when I got in there it added that 5,000 to my 500 already coin amount, but then it took the entire 5,000 away! So now I'm back down to 500 coins! So the 5,000 coins was NOT an error..... I'm supposed to get them.

MizCricket
03-06-12, 07:25 PM

That's not what's happening. Sometimes when you start the game the coin total hasn't been updated to the correct amount, but if you jump through the right hoops it will update. What i've been noticing more often lately is that the total will be correct when you enter the game, then it drops seconds later, and then it goes back up after you jump through the hoops. That is why you are seeing it credited twice on the server end. We're still only getting the bonus once.

Some of us have been tracking coin totals when we leave and when we return. I've sent numbers to tech support. We know what's happening and it needs to be fixed. It's not just a few people, it's not the version, it's not the way we exit the game or start the game or whether we leave it running in the background. It's a problen on TL's end, and I'm betting it has something to do with the way the pop up windows come up and interfere with each other because they keep changing it.

lin77
03-07-12, 02:11 PM
Wonder how long it will take to fix this bug/glitch? Its still not giving me my earned coins when I get on. Still having to exit out immediately after getting on the game for it to add what I earned to my coin banner.
And its still sometimes taking what i did earn away and putting me back at the balance I was at when I left off last time!

Every employee of TL should be playing these games so they can see for themselves what is happening! So they understand what we are all talking about. We are hearing nothing from them.......

DaojinWildfire
03-07-12, 03:15 PM
Its still not giving me my earned coins when I get on.
The coin balance you see has already been updated with the Welcome Back bonus.

Still having to exit out immediately after getting on the game for it to add what I earned to my coin banner.
This is when the game adds the 2nd bonus to your balance and you can actually see the changes.

And its still sometimes taking what i did earn away and putting me back at the balance I was at when I left off last time!
This is the part when the game realizes that you were award two bonuses and retracts the second one, which appears like you're losing coins, but you are not.

lin77
03-07-12, 03:56 PM
The coin balance you see has already been updated with the Welcome Back bonus.

This is when the game adds the 2nd bonus to your balance and you can actually see the changes.

This is the part when the game realizes that you were award two bonuses and retracts the second one, which appears like you're losing coins, but you are not.

This makes absolutely no sense.....if the balance stays the same from when I left off the last time then where are my recently earned coins at?
You are not getting it! If the last time I left is at 34,000 coins and I get on again an hour later and the welcome back bonus says I made 1,000 coins but my balance is still showing 34,000 that means IT DID NOT add the bonus coins to my balance....why can't u understand that?

Then other times this is what will also do..... let's say my balance is 34,000 when I left off the last time...then I get back on an hour later and it says I earned 1,000 bouns coins...so my balance shows 35,000....cuz 34,000 +1,000=35,000....so now it actually added the bonus coins to my banner, but wait....a few seconds later I see them being taken away....and my balance now is back at 34,000! So that means IT IS TAKING THE BOUNS POINTS AWAY THAT I DESERVE TO HAVE!!!!!!

AND GUESS WHAT? IF I EXIT THE GAME AND GO BACK IN IT CORRECTS THE COINS BANNER TO SHOW EITHER IT ADDED THE BOUNS POINTS OR GAVE THEM BACK TO ME!!! SO EXPLAIN THAT ONE!

I cant believe this...what do we all have to do? Draw a picture????????????

Rioland
03-07-12, 07:15 PM
I also got this problem.. one day ago the popup said "You earned 40000+ while you ware away" after I click OK I got nothin! my money still 5000 like before, but some of my bakeries disappeared.. sick

vcrysa517
03-08-12, 09:18 AM
This has also been happening to me. Overnight I made just over 55,000 and now my new balance is only 5,000 more which was the daily bonus. I do not believe any of those excuses stated are what's going on here.

carrion2342
03-08-12, 12:54 PM
For weeks I'm seeing my coins are disappearing. Whenever I leave the game for a few hrs all coins what I earned are adding up, then I got either the" game is out of sync" or just see the tally counting back and the coins are gone just like that. I saw my hubby loosing 3 days worth of coins. About 350,000 just like that. They never showed up in any way...

DiabeticFoodie
03-09-12, 02:34 PM
My coin problem is a bit different. I haven't noticed a problem with my new earnings being added on when I enter the game. What has happened to me (once yesterday, and once a few minutes ago) in Restaurant Story is that the game will alert me that I'm getting a bonus of 2-5,000 coins for tipping or perfecting a recipe. At that point, I see my coin total change to reflect the bonus amount, but then -- BOOM -- a few seconds later, it takes those bonus coins away, so I'm left with what I had before this alleged bonus. And don't give me any jazz about the game accidentally double-crediting me; that's not what's happening here. I don't see this happening to me in Bakery Story, only in RS.

PLEASE FIX THIS! I'm getting SO frustrated that I'm considering deleting the game. While you Team Lava peeps may be saying, "Eh, who cares?", know that I buy a lot of gems. I obviously won't be buying as many gems if I get so frustrated by this *****ing bug that I delete the game, so.... please get it together.

We should call this the "Tax Man" bug, as it's almost like the coins being taken away from us are like taxes being taken out of a person's paycheck.

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 03:25 PM
We have tested this issue and checked it in our systems as well and it shows that the bonus is awarded twice and the game later retracts the second bonus. If you are having different results, please take screenshots of your coin balances, before you exit the game, after you enter the game, and after the coins are reduced, so we can check if you're experiencing different results than our systems. Thanks!

TheRandomDude
03-09-12, 03:30 PM
Its not the bonus 2x... Sometimes I enter the game, with for example 90K... It reduces to 70K but I visit a nbr an come back to my resto/bakery and back to 90K... I guess it's just a display error.. It doesn't really bug me as long as I get the coins back I'm fine :)

lin77
03-09-12, 06:40 PM
I got a reply from TL saying it is a known issue and the engineers are working on. Hopefully there will be an update soon to fix it.

If I exit the game and come back in I get my coins back! Its just annoying having to exit out and come back in EVERYTIME I want to play! As soon as I enter in the game I exit right back out cuz I know it will have either NOT added my bonus to my coins banner or if it did it will take it away and put me right back to where i was at when I left off at b4! So I learned to exit out immediately as soon as I get past all the pop-ups windows then go right back in...and this always corrects it. But its gets old fast having to do it that way!

soleil10
03-09-12, 11:44 PM
I downloaded the game today and it logged me into someone elses account/storm8ID. I originally downloaded
this app on my Android phone. I now have an Android tablet, and was so pleased, until I realized the glitch.

rakshasdragon
03-11-12, 04:00 PM
Same thing happening to me on BS and RS, gained 40,000 coins then a few seconds later it took it away. I have yet to get them back even with the welcome back bonus. Its happened many times the above being the most I have last. Frankly its getting really annoying if this keeps up I'm deleting the apps.

Farmaniac
03-12-12, 03:15 AM
I T I S N O T A N D I S P L A Y E R R O R!!!!!!!!!

I am really annoyed at this point, I lost about 500.000 points the last week and noone cares. I must be stupid to support this company with buing gems, but I can learn, I won't do it again. It sucks.

bearbear77
03-12-12, 01:47 PM
Good luck geting this fixed on the Kindle Fire... since TL still hasn't bothered to fix it on their original platform (iPhone).

DaojinWildfire
03-12-12, 06:15 PM
We have tested this issue and checked it in our systems as well and it shows that the bonus is awarded twice and the game later retracts the second bonus. If you are having different results, please take screenshots of your coin balances, before you exit the game, after you enter the game, and after the coins are reduced, so we can check if you're experiencing different results than our systems. Thanks!
Please provide additional details as previously mentioned so we can help.

patriziaf
03-21-12, 12:50 PM
I wake up in the morning, I see.. "you earned 36'000 coins", they are added and then there is a disconnection and when the game restarts (after the message "Oh darn" and tapping on OK) I see that the earned amount and the new total amount have not been saved, in other words I have lost all what I earned during the night! I see only my OLD amount of money. And that can happen EVERY morning! How can I earn enough money to expand if I lose coins all the time? After one day I have 30'000 coins more instead of 80'000.
What I tried to do is to open/reopen the app (totally or only from the background) only in the places where I have a good wifi connection, but I still have disconnection problems. And 3G is good everywhere.
It happens more in RS than in the other games.
NB: I don't have disconnection problems in the same places with Smurf's village, Pet Hotel,... and other apps.

Thanks

hunny124
04-18-12, 09:26 PM
This is exactly what is happening on my game..I have tried many times to uninstall and reinstall,force close reopen..and my coins still go down even after I don't close any windows..If I try to buy something it tells me I don't have enough coins..but for gems I can buy some..and I am on an android lastest version on the google play store..I had to close my bakery for now..I hope TL is reading these forums..I'm sure I speak for many of us..WE JUST WANT TO PLAY OUR GAME..PLEASE FIX IT SOON!