PDA

View Full Version : Which items will be removed?

dalula
03-04-12, 11:30 AM
:confused: will the football fanatic, winter blue, hit the slopes, fairy tale, and snow queen/princess catalogs be removed? What about the bundle up box and the winter decor? Will the earmuffs be removed? Sorry for that many questions :o any answer is appreciated ^-^ Thanks!

hushkat
03-04-12, 11:50 AM
I thought only the three valentine catalogs were being removed. My Valentine, Be Mine, and Go Red.

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 12:08 PM
Yeah this is the issue with not having an official list. It shouldn't be so complicated but TL likes giving headaches.

All I know is what Kooky knows. LOL

the only I know for sure is the football catalog will stay, it is not a seasonal item.

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 08:42 PM
Am I blind? Do we not have a CONTENT TO BE REMOVED unofficial list [user created *rolls eyes at TL* anywhere like other games do?

Zee_Zatara
03-04-12, 10:09 PM
I think people are getting way too paranoid about catalogs being removed. So far the only catalogs that have been removed are two that were specific to Halloween and two that were specific to Christmas. That's it, everything else is still here. If the pattern continues, maybe two Valentine catalogs (My Valentine and either Be Mine or Go Red) will eventually be removed but everything else will stay. I don't think any of the catalogs the original poster listed will be removed as they are not specific to any holiday.

But it is TL's fault for making everyone paranoid by issuing very vague and general announcements (or none at all) that don't even turn out to be right half the time.

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 11:04 PM
I think people are getting way too paranoid about catalogs being removed. So far the only catalogs that have been removed are two that were specific to Halloween and two that were specific to Christmas. That's it, everything else is still here. If the pattern continues, maybe two Valentine catalogs (My Valentine and either Be Mine or Go Red) will eventually be removed but everything else will stay. I don't think any of the catalogs the original poster listed will be removed as they are not specific to any holiday.

But it is TL's fault for making everyone paranoid by issuing very vague and general announcements (or none at all) that don't even turn out to be right half the time.

Well when catalogs are mentioned, it's under the impression TL gives. For example...when they said "Christmas/Holiday content" will be removed...they originally meant EVERYTHING in December. This included catalogs that had practically nothing to do with that holiday. That was the big uproar with Lady in Red, White Swan, and Gold Sparkler...which in the end we kept, but were told we'd lose numerous times....

So now that they say Vday content...we are left to [assume] that includes all catalogs released in February. It's only logical. That's what happens when they can't just straight up give us a list. It matters for sure though, especially for those who like to get the free gems out of mastery. I personally only care [catalog wise] when it's an item(s) that I wish I could have stocked forever....I mostly care about decor...especially if it costs gems. I wish they'd give out an official list so I can say "okay, I can buy this later because it wont be removed" or "well I want this for sure so I'll buy it now".....

Rawr!

Zee_Zatara
03-05-12, 12:05 AM
Well when catalogs are mentioned, it's under the impression TL gives. For example...when they said "Christmas/Holiday content" will be removed...they originally meant EVERYTHING in December. This included catalogs that had practically nothing to do with that holiday. That was the big uproar with Lady in Red, White Swan, and Gold Sparkler...which in the end we kept, but were told we'd lose numerous times....

So now that they say Vday content...we are left to [assume] that includes all catalogs released in February. It's only logical. That's what happens when they can't just straight up give us a list. It matters for sure though, especially for those who like to get the free gems out of mastery. I personally only care [catalog wise] when it's an item(s) that I wish I could have stocked forever....I mostly care about decor...especially if it costs gems. I wish they'd give out an official list so I can say "okay, I can buy this later because it wont be removed" or "well I want this for sure so I'll buy it now".....

Rawr!

Well, that's what I've been saying all along -- TL issues these vague and general statements that "such and such content will be removed" and gets everyone freaked out about it but they can never be specific. Even when they are specific it doesn't always happen. Issuing statements without being specific or accurate is worse than saying nothing at all.

ecxtasy
03-05-12, 12:23 PM
I'm thinking it's out of the true valentine, be mine and the go red. Everything else seems permanent. Even at xmas I really concentrated on the 2 xmassy catalogue before moving onto anything else as the others looked normal. I'm done getting my knickers in a twist over what will be removed and what won't.

Enjoy the game to unwind not to stress about having I do things in a certain time. I don't mind as I've come to realise with the weekly updates a new catalogue appears. Even though I like the gems I can't wait for those horrid Elve shoes to sell out. At one point I even had them hidden behind a changing room so I couldn't see them lol

LCAHEARTS
03-05-12, 01:42 PM
Even though I like the gems I can't wait for those horrid Elve shoes to sell out. At one point I even had them hidden behind a changing room so I couldn't see them lol

LOL! So funny. I do the same with the stupid earrings that hardly show on the tables...psssh.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-05-12, 03:55 PM

Since there are threads for other story games listing items that will be removed March 13th, one can only assume there will be items removed in all the games. The big question is what? So far in the other games only V day stuff has been mentioned. So until we hear otherwise I'll focus on mastering those.

Team Lava please give us some clear info on this. Nobody likes things to just vanish without warning.

dalula
03-05-12, 04:45 PM
i hope tl gives an official list so i know what gem items i need to buy as a priority. also, last time i bought the coat and the white swan dress because i thought they were limited time. turns out tl didnt remove that stuff. bye bye precious 44 gems. :mad:

dalula
03-05-12, 04:49 PM
i also personally think that after every season with a game TL should make the limited offers available during that season for sale again in case some people missed out, like i did on the bakery offer of the pegasus statue. :mad:

LCAHEARTS
03-05-12, 10:04 PM
i hope tl gives an official list so i know what gem items i need to buy as a priority. also, last time i bought the coat and the white swan dress because i thought they were limited time. turns out tl didnt remove that stuff. bye bye precious 44 gems. :mad:

I did this too :(

Ic3e
03-06-12, 06:05 AM
I know for sure that Fairy Tale, Snow Princess, Winter Blue, and Hit The Slopes won't go.

Fairy Tale because it was the most requested theme by all of us and because it doesn't even look like a seasonal item!
Snow Princess, Winter Blue, and Hit The Slopes because they are just WINTER themed items, this is Valentine's Day we're talking about and if these three were in the Christmas version of FS then they be an eligible candidate

ecxtasy
03-06-12, 12:27 PM
LOL! So funny. I do the same with the stupid earrings that hardly show on the tables...psssh.

Yeh the only reason I have them back on the shop floor in full view is cos I want the customers to be able to buy them from all angles of the table. My logic is they will sell faster lol

dalula
03-06-12, 04:37 PM
I know for sure that Fairy Tale, Snow Princess, Winter Blue, and Hit The Slopes won't go.

Fairy Tale because it was the most requested theme by all of us and because it doesn't even look like a seasonal item!
Snow Princess, Winter Blue, and Hit The Slopes because they are just WINTER themed items, this is Valentine's Day we're talking about and if these three were in the Christmas version of FS then they be an eligible candidate
whew. i hope youre right :) i really need a gem sale if i have to buy the winter themed items too >.<

Classic70
03-07-12, 06:44 AM
I really hope they won't remove the Be Mine collection because I really live the nighty ans slippers and want them in my shop forever!

Classic70
03-07-12, 06:51 AM
I of course meant love the nighty and slippers. Can't type...

dri2011
03-07-12, 08:08 AM
Does anyone know if the red carpet and rose petals tiles will be removed?

maggieyyli
03-07-12, 09:06 AM
Does anyone know if the red carpet and rose petals tiles will be removed?

The red carpet should not be; it was released before x'mas. I highly believe the rose petal tiles is valentine-y, but again it is just my guess. Not an official news.

laVirtualCloset
03-07-12, 03:18 PM
When I logged into the Valentine's Edition of the game, I received a pop-up message saying the following:

Awesome!
We're packing up all the Valentine's Day decor and goal rewards next week. Get them now before its too late!

dalula
03-07-12, 04:27 PM
The red carpet should not be; it was released before x'mas. I highly believe the rose petal tiles is valentine-y, but again it is just my guess. Not an official news.

im guessing you are right and the red carpet was an update with the secret box, which is still here , so i believe it will stay. i hope the wintery catalogs will stay, because to buy those outfits and decorations would need a 40% off gem sale for me o-o

candyglam
03-07-12, 04:32 PM
Guess I need to start ordering nothing but My Valentine and Be Mine for awhile!

shabbyapple
03-07-12, 05:39 PM
Is the fireplace going to be gone?! I love it, just haven't bought it yet...

dalula
03-07-12, 05:41 PM
Is the fireplace going to be gone?! I love it, just haven't bought it yet...

i think it will be. it looks valentine-ish. im just confused about the winter stuff and the bundle up box

Zee_Zatara
03-08-12, 01:32 PM
I've mastered Be Mine and Go Red and have just one item left to master on My Valentine, so I'm prepared. I hope they won't pull Be Mine, but I might buy a ton of extra pink nighties in the event that they do, so I can keep them in my store for a long time. That is my favorite item out of all of them.

It's funny that they're talking about pulling Valentine decor when all of the Christmas decor is still available though.

jojopeanut
03-10-12, 12:41 AM
I also will forever miss the heart nightie, slippers perfume. It's my favorite part of my boutique as I have 2 of the pink changing rooms, heart windows rose columns, and love seat. I also display the slumber party catalog in this area. Oh and the heart mirror. Along with the flooring and heart pink wallpaper. There really is no other catalog to put in this area that is complimentary to this section.

shakiba
03-10-12, 01:57 PM
I will miss ordering makeup. :(
Im still confused here tho.. hope there will be a straight answer soon.

jojopeanut
03-10-12, 03:43 PM
Me too sense I play on Android don't have the option for a makeup counter. To bad the players can't vote for one of these v=day catalogs to stay.