PDA

View Full Version : i have Big Problemms .!

monea22
03-04-12, 08:11 AM
ok at night when i play the game everythingwill be fi ne. ill have food on all my stoves & my star rating will be 4 . but then when i try to get back on a few hours later, theirs no food on my stove & my star rating drops to 3 . It does this a lot . i dont understand why : monea22

kooky panda
03-04-12, 08:25 AM
What device to you play on? Its current version.

What is the version of the game you are playing?(check under menu- help- number at the bottom of the screen)

monea22
03-04-12, 08:44 AM
it just says resteraunt story 1.3.6.03

bobbyrae
03-04-12, 08:52 AM
If you are closing your restaurant at night by blocking the doors then the food still sells and when you reopen in the morning you'll see empty counters. It's better to block off a section of your restaurant so that customers have access to the cashier but not tables. That way, nothing sells.

Also there is a method to the madness of keeping your four star rating. Fecsuper, on this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24590-TIPS-.........................-4-STARS-.....-FOREVER-(without-Maths)&highlight=Fecsuper) explains it all quite nicely as follows:

fecsuper
TIPS ......................... 4 STARS ..... FOREVER (without Maths)
Hello again.
Here is how TIPPING works.

The STAR ranks, depends on the number of tips that you place in the neighbors RS .

1 STAR is obtained, when you make your 1st tip, and the range of tipping is : 1 - 25 = 25 tips
2 STARs are obtained when you do your 26th tip. the range ios from 26 - 125 = 100 tips
3 STARs are obtained when you do your 126th tip. the range is from 126 - 625 = 500 tips
4 STARs are obtained when you do your 626th tip. there is no range for level 4 STARS.

Now, each day, you lose about a 10% of your tips, this is the way you lose STARS.

Let me explain this:
let say you are at 0 STARS,
if you do 626 tips. you reach STAR 4
next day, you lose 10%, this is around 63 tips.
So your tips, drop from 626 to 563,
placing you at 3 STARs.
if you make 63 more tips, you will be placed again in 4 STARS.

4 STARS does not have level, but I have found that the system still continue counting your tips, but you cannot see any increment.

With this information, let me tell you what I am doing. ( 4 STARS, FOREVER )

I start from 0 STARS.
I tip, 626 tips, and reach 4 STARS.
the same day I place 74 more Tips, for a total of 700 tips.
This keep me at 4 STARS, because there is No higher level.
But here is the Trick.................
Next day, the system calculate my TIP LOSES, 700 - 70 = 630 tips
and Guess What : 630 is in the 4 STARS ranking, so I still am at 4 STAR ranking.
The only thing I have to do dairy to conserve FOREVER 4 STARS, is tip 70 tips per day.
even that I am at 4 STARS ranking.
Lets, say I TIP on advance my LOSES.

BTW: If you are going to be out for 2 or 3 days, you can TIP in advance your LOSES.
lets say you will be 3 days away, you make your TIPS. 70 * 3 = 210 tips, and when you return, you will still be at 4 STARS ranking.

Hope, this can help you !!!!
best regards Fecsuper, Lizsuper

kooky panda
03-04-12, 08:59 AM
ok at night when i play the game everythingwill be fi ne. ill have food on all my stoves & my star rating will be 4 . but then when i try to get back on a few hours later, theirs no food on my stove & my star rating drops to 3 . It does this a lot . i dont understand why : monea22

it just says resteraunt story 1.3.6.03

Okay you are on the current version. so you are saying that you put food to cook, leave the game and when you come back the food is no longer cooking on the stove , right??
If so what may be happening is when you are placing your food down to cook, you may not be online in the game.
After you put down food to cook, close out the game and come back in to make sure what you did, took.