PDA

View Full Version : Watered farm

Unregistered
06-11-10, 02:03 PM
How do I watered other farms? Don't know how to do it!!!!

UnregisteredII
06-11-10, 02:21 PM
I got the same problem - i can't water the crops of my neighbours.

Unregistered
06-11-10, 04:27 PM
You find something that hasn't been watered and tap it twice. Then continue tapping the rest of the unwatered crops until you are at zero above the watering can. 10 for neighboors and 5 for everyone else. You can find your neighboors under the social section of the menu then tap the neighboors tab. You can only water everyone once a day.

Fertree
06-11-10, 05:11 PM
You find something that hasn't been watered and tap it twice. Then continue tapping the rest of the unwatered crops until you are at zero above the watering can. 10 for neighboors and 5 for everyone else. You can find your neighboors under the social section of the menu then tap the neighboors tab. You can only water everyone once a day.

Even though the water drop on the right hand side tells me 5 exist and even though the farmer has crops that can be watered, for some farms, watering does not happen after clicking twice on a crop area. WHY OH WHY?

BlueSheep
06-11-10, 06:50 PM
Even though the water drop on the right hand side tells me 5 exist and even though the farmer has crops that can be watered, for some farms, watering does not happen after clicking twice on a crop area. WHY OH WHY?

has happend to me on rare occassions, narrowed down to possibly be server/net trouble or tapping not being recognised by ipod (too fast, not hard enough etc.) in rare occasions if a popular farm, someone may have watered it at that exact time, or the farmer harvested and the farm hasnt updated yet etc. if it's definitely not been watered already and no signs of farm activity (plowed land) try revisiting the farm (or even restarting the app to visit the farm)