PDA

View Full Version : Ribbit! Goal

IngeVienna
03-04-12, 01:51 AM
we will never make this goal with the nice leguan
to breed a tree frog you have to be level 1000!
TL pls change this, thx

IngeVienna
03-05-12, 11:48 AM
kooky do you know something about this?

kooky panda
03-05-12, 12:28 PM
When it shows that you need to be on level 1000, that just means that the item is stilled locked. If you do the goals that unlocks the item, this 1000 level will disappear.

trace35
03-10-12, 07:17 PM
Hahahaha! Isn't that the quest that requires a border collie to complete? Anyone got a spare $100 plus lying around ?

Aneru
03-16-12, 08:05 PM
You need more than $100 in order to complete the Border Collie family that will give you the tree frog. A TL staff member has made a request of another player to identify the goal that the Border Collie's price affects but I haven't seen a response to the multiple requests to lower the price of the Border Collie. I would like to know if there is any hope of this happening in the foreseeable future.

mingboo
03-17-12, 02:26 AM
You need more than $100 in order to complete the Border Collie family that will give you the tree frog. A TL staff member has made a request of another player to identify the goal that the Border Collie's price affects but I haven't seen a response to the multiple requests to lower the price of the Border Collie. I would like to know if there is any hope of this happening in the foreseeable future.

the other way to complete the leguan goal is to use 8 gems to skip the first step (however you would not get the frog and the bullfrog) but will get the leguan! I think 8 gems sound better than 596 gems! Good luck!

TPease
11-12-13, 04:06 AM
the other way to complete the leguan goal is to use 8 gems to skip the first step (however you would not get the frog and the bullfrog) but will get the leguan! I think 8 gems sound better than 596 gems! Good luck!

I already believe the bullfrog is totally unattainable, since the bullfrog requires the treefrog which requires the border collie family. If I decided to spend the 8 gems needed to skip the bullfrog step, what are the other steps in this goal or should we give up on the iguana.

nky1111
11-14-13, 07:57 AM
or you can collect free gems for 4 years lol

talisaralynn
12-17-13, 01:46 AM
The quest Ribbit! cannot be completed without having to spend over 100$ on gems to complete the Border Collie family.
Why is each Border Collie 149 gems?
To complete the very first step of Ribbit! you are supposed to breed a Bullfrog. A Bullfrog is bred from an English Bulldog and a Treefrog. A Treefrog is only attainable when you complete the High Jump Contest Collection. The Toyger and the Bengal are reasonable enough but having to breed a full family of Border Collies at 149 a pop is a bit out of reach and I would really like to be able to have not only the Bullfrog but also the Treefrog and the Border Collie.
Anyone that can enlighten me as to why it is set up like this (especially a Team Lava Rep) would be very appreciated. I would very much like to see something done about it so that the quest can be completed by myself and others as well.

Thank you
TalisAralynn

lessa13
02-19-14, 11:16 PM
I have the same question. I don't mind having to collect a few gems to complete some goals but it seems like I can't do hardly any goals at all without a significant investment. In additionally, even though I have completed several goals, I am no longer getting new goals. It seems like I will not get new goals until I complete some of these nearly impossible goals. Can I get an opt out so I can closest goals I cannot complete and get some more achievable goals?

Forsaken06
02-22-14, 06:01 AM
Please fix the Border Collie price! The 149 gems per Collie is really ridiculous.

jennjamison1215
02-27-14, 07:46 AM
I have the same concern. It seems unreasonable for the Border Collie to be priced at 149gems when most other animals are priced under 20gems. This must be an error, and someone with TeamLava should investigate this.

dcToniLee
03-03-14, 07:27 PM
What else is required for this goal? Is it worth struggling for?

dcToniLee
03-03-14, 07:32 PM
Wow TL must b making a fortune on this. Any way it can be made more attainable??

jusjen0525
09-14-14, 03:52 PM
or you can collect free gems for 4 years lol

It will not take 4 years. I am only 37 gems away from getting my second border collie. If you want It bad enough you just have to work at it. I have only been working on this goal for a few months now. It just takes dedication. I download the free gems apps and then download the promotion apps. And reach the levels It tells me to.

jusjen0525
09-14-14, 04:03 PM
You can do it! It just takes dedication. I am 37 gems away from my 2nd border collie. I just download the free apps and then the promotion apps. Then I get to the levels it tells me to. I have only been working on it for a few months. It won't take years. You just have to want it bad enough!!