PDA

View Full Version : any way to DEexpand?

hsquared
03-04-12, 12:36 AM
this might be a crazy idea & i might be the only one thinking this....but i'd like an option to decrease the size of my bakery (& i'd glady pay coins to do so!). i expanded my bakery fully a while ago & since then i just keep wishing it was smaller! it's too hard to have a bakery that big in my opinion, & i know alot of people asked for more expansions, but i'd like to decrease mine. anyone else agree or am i the only one?

xSnowyOwlx
03-04-12, 12:48 AM
There might be some who agree with you, but I am grateful for the larger expansions. I have a hard time getting rid of food and drinks without just losing them all by clearing counters. I also would like to be able to seat more customers and fit decor items in.

queentina3
03-04-12, 09:16 AM
I don't think there is a way to De-expand, but if you want a smaller area, just place the tables or counters to block off the section you don't want to use. I know many people do this for when they want to clear their food if they're overstocked, which is actually what I'm doing right now. LOL

ultrafrog
03-04-12, 09:40 AM
It would be a nice option to have. I agree, sometimes it doesn't make sense to have a bakery the size of a school cafeteria. It loses the feel of a "real" bakery.

queentina3
03-04-12, 10:00 AM
LOL ^ school cafeteria. hahahahaha

bobbyrae
03-04-12, 10:24 AM
Maybe put green meadow tiles or the wooden floor tiles & flower pots in that space with a few chairs so it looks like you have a patio outside of your bakery? :p

hsquared
03-04-12, 11:31 AM
^^ i would if it didnt cost me gems! :P
but i like the idea of just like blocking off some areas, then it can feel like it's smaller. i'll try that

viviansmo
03-04-12, 11:34 AM
I love the idea of having a patio area. And I don't even have a bakery... You all may talk me into playing BS yet.

xSnowyOwlx
03-05-12, 01:36 AM
^^ i would if it didnt cost me gems! :P
but i like the idea of just like blocking off some areas, then it can feel like it's smaller. i'll try that

I used the plain green floor tiles as grass before the meadow tiles came out. Used the blue as well to make a pond with the blue ******d wallpape for a waterfall. Using the charcoal tiles as patio.

Lzzbby
03-05-12, 07:57 AM
hsquared, you're not alone in wanting the option to reduce your bakery size, I was going to write about it, too. Well, my bakery is only at 12x15, but I'm afraid to expand because there's no option to de-expand. I like playing with rearrangements and new decor, and probably most of times, wouldn't want to rearrange a huge area. I would like to have a nice grand bakery at times, but I enjoy small cute bakeries a lot, too. I would gladly buy expansions to the max if I'm also given the flexibility to choose which floor size I want within my purchased maximum size.

DAmanding
03-05-12, 08:53 AM
Us high level players with lots of decor really like the large bakeries so we can show it off. But even with a large size bakery I can't easily display all my decor so I swap it out during redecorating sessions. That said, I really like the suggestion of having an "outdoor" area. Very creative! :)

DaojinWildfire
03-05-12, 05:54 PM
There is no option to decrease expansion sizes at this time. Thanks for the suggestion though.