PDA

View Full Version : Boutique name

Rovianne49
03-03-12, 11:50 PM
I was typing the name of my boutique when one of those annoying pop ups for pet story came up and when it went away, my boutiques name was spelled wrong and they want 10 gems to change it. That's not right! I want it the way I originally was trying to spell it which was: ROVIANNE'S not rroviane's. I'm at level 13. Help!

Also, I think we should be able to buy gems with coins or let us buy a card at walmart like other games do with a predetermined amount on it because I don't like putting my card online.

Floor and wall issue: When I "buy" either one with coins, they should cover the whole wall/floor not just one itty bitty section! That is stupid.

Otherwise a fun, addicting game.

xSnowyOwlx
03-04-12, 12:45 AM
It does suck for the 10 gems just because of that popup that got in the way.
However, for the other 2, there are very good reasons for getting individual floor tiles and wallpaper and you can buy a gift card to use either for the App Store credit or I'm sure there's another for the Android market.

As for the flooring and wallpaper, if we had to be stuck with just 1 single type of floor tile all over the floor, it would be sad. I love designing patterns and walls.

dalula
03-05-12, 05:07 PM
Yes you can buy the card. just get an iTunes gift card if you are on iOS. i dont know about android.

143Blue
03-05-12, 05:10 PM
Yes you can buy the card. just get an iTunes gift card if you are on iOS. i dont know about android.

yeah buy i think its easier with a gem card alot of games have it like zynga, and all those other ones you see on a rack at target lol

queentina3
03-05-12, 05:11 PM
yeah buy i think its easier with a gem card alot of games have it like zynga, and all those other ones you see on a rack at target lol

Hahaha, or Sam's. :p

DaojinWildfire
03-05-12, 05:24 PM
I have heard some successes with using pre-paid VISA cards for Android purchases, but you may want to double check with Google if it will work for in-app purchases.

pinkster73
03-05-12, 05:33 PM
I have heard some successes with using pre-paid VISA cards for Android purchases, but you may want to double check with Google if it will work for in-app purchases.

It does :)

143Blue
03-05-12, 05:38 PM

doesnt a pre paid visa have fees though?:(

pinkster73
03-05-12, 05:44 PM

It does :(

queentina3
03-05-12, 05:46 PM

Yes, but sometimes that $5 is worth it. My husband refuses to use any of our CCs for Steam games as somebody hacked their systems and stole all the CCs they had saved there. We had to cancel his CCs, which was a pain, and wait for new ones to come in. All because him and the boys like some of the games that they offer for PC. :(

Now he uses gift cards for purchases such as that, so worse case any hacker will be left with a dead acct #. :p

pinkster73
03-05-12, 05:49 PM
Yes, but sometimes that $5 is worth it. My husband refuses to use any of our CCs for Steam games as somebody hacked their systems and stole all the CCs they had saved there. We had to cancel his CCs, which was a pain, and wait for new ones to come in. All because him and the boys like some of the games that they offer for PC. :(

Now he uses gift cards for purchases such as that, so worse case any hacker will be left with a dead acct #. :p

We only pre paid cards for ps3 for the same reason.

My kids use pre paid credit cards for in app purchases because pigs will fly before I give them MY credit card number.

143Blue
03-05-12, 06:06 PM

that sounds like a pain!!!!
but i dont really want to pay 5 extra dollars to get virtualt things......
lol i guess i ll just stick with itunes card no fees lol

dalula
03-06-12, 03:45 PM
I just prefer buying a bunch of iTunes cards because i dont want to give out personal info :p and having a credit card number on there would influence me to buy gems WAY too often :o