PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync

MysticMuneca
10-31-10, 08:28 PM
I've have major issues every time I try to buy another counter ormake more food game says "Oh darn your resturant is out of sync then food or counter just dissapear w the money or my money just dissapears what's going on?

andy_lin
01-18-12, 03:32 PM
Posted the same and have the same issue. Always broke :-(

Andy

Rachael98
01-18-12, 03:35 PM
Have you tried restarting your device, force closing the game and uninstalling and reinstalling the game (your progress is saved)?

On Apple, try syncing to your PC.
On Android, try clearing the cache and moving things to the SD card.
I'm not sure about the Kindle, sorry.

primerib
01-21-12, 11:03 AM
I've have major issues every time I try to buy another counter ormake more food game says "Oh darn your resturant is out of sync then food or counter just dissapear w the money or my money just dissapears what's going on?
This is a long-standing problem that has yet to be resolved. Why it hasn't been fixed yet is beyond me. If you play these games, you can expect this to happen. I just lost a ton of food myself yesterday. It's frustrating enough that I'm nearly willing to offer to fix all these problems myself.

pinkster73
01-21-12, 11:07 AM
I lost all the dog bowls I placed to sell yesterday due to an out of sync. Poof. Gone from my farm, and gone from my inventory. No coins added.