PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift

143Blue
03-03-12, 09:55 PM
i really hope TL gives us the option to get free gift with purchase this week i was hoping the princess display would be a free gift but it wasnt:(
lets hope we get enough votes to make TL see we need one! its not like theyre losing money....

Ic3e
03-03-12, 10:01 PM
I really wanted those Crystal Heels but I didn't get them for I was broke :/ But if any other offer had a free gift with it I would force my brain to save money and buy the gems for said gift.

pinkster73
03-03-12, 10:31 PM
Everybody likes presents :)

daisoo
03-04-12, 01:20 AM
I wish TL would give us a one gem for the 4th day we play ;P This way it would motivate people to play more! :D

143Blue
03-04-12, 10:50 AM
I wish TL would give us a one gem for the 4th day we play ;P This way it would motivate people to play more! :D

but then ppl might not want ot buy gems...so TL wouldnt consider this:(

dalula
03-04-12, 11:31 AM

Woah... That sounds a bit exorbitant :O

sourlicorice2
03-04-12, 11:34 AM
I would love to have the free gift with gem purchase back. It would be nice if they could alternate each week. One week free gift with gem purchase then next limited offer then everyone would get what they want.

dalula
03-04-12, 11:35 AM
I would love to have the free gift with gem purchase back. It would be nice if they could alternate each week. One week free gift with gem purchase then next limited offer then everyone would get what they want.

That's a good idea ;)

dalula
03-04-12, 11:36 AM
But actually I'd prefer a 40% off FIRST. :p

hushkat
03-04-12, 11:49 AM

true dat.

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 12:13 PM

*HIGH FIVE FOR LIFE*

I was surprised they did it for Christmas, but thankful. Really I think it should of been done for Valentine also. It could of been TL asking us to be their Valentine by buying gems. LOL. There should be a player appreciation day every other month at least. I even miss the 30% sales but I won't complain. We had a gem sale drought for awhile [remember they used to be weekly]. It's finally back to every week so I'll take the 20% I guess.

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 12:17 PM

This is what I would of voted for on the poll. I love how things have been for me in FS lately. I get the limited offer option AND a gem sale. This way I can buy gems if I want to, and get the LTO also. Or I can ignore the LTO and get gems only. With a free gift...if I needed gems but didn't want the free gift...I'd get stuck with it. For me personally in the past, there were free gifts that I could of cared less about.

So yeah, alternate between the two AND BRING BACK THE AQUARIUS FOUNTAIN! I only got one, and I should of bought 100 of them. Lol jk, not that many.

143Blue
03-05-12, 02:12 PM
This is what I would of voted for on the poll. I love how things have been for me in FS lately. I get the limited offer option AND a gem sale. This way I can buy gems if I want to, and get the LTO also. Or I can ignore the LTO and get gems only. With a free gift...if I needed gems but didn't want the free gift...I'd get stuck with it. For me personally in the past, there were free gifts that I could of cared less about.

So yeah, alternate between the two AND BRING BACK THE AQUARIUS FOUNTAIN! I only got one, and I should of bought 100 of them. Lol jk, not that many.

at least u got an aquariouss fountain!:p lol ive been stockying up on itunes gift cards for a sale but right now they probably arent ***na give us our 40% sale since in the pst year theres only been 3 and i think a free gift with purchase will be more likely to happen lol and then i wouldnt have to buy full price gems to get the LTO and have like 30 gems less

dalula
03-05-12, 04:47 PM
They need one before the vday stuff is removed. they do it somewhere near the removal of the holiday items anyway in the past... please please please make one this friday! or saturday! or sunday! i really need the gems for the vday stuff, and just in case, the wintery stuff too