PDA

View Full Version : Bakery freezing up.

purplegem611
03-03-12, 07:09 PM
When I visit another bakery it freezes on my bakery, but their message wall is there along with the tipping, gift icons why is this happening?

greygull
03-03-12, 07:35 PM
Try restarting your device, see if that clears it up.

purplegem611
03-03-12, 07:47 PM
I did try to restart my iPad and also uninstalled and reinstalled bakery story. Also sometimes if I do get to someone's bakery that bakery freezes too. Not sure what's going on.

kooky panda
03-03-12, 07:51 PM
Make sure you are playing on the valentine version game only. close out any other bakery game(or delete it).
Check your Ipad IOS version. Make sure you have at least version 4.3.5.
If you are playing on wifi, check and make sure you have strong connection.

You can also try syncing to itunes, and also clear out your cookies, data and history under setting-safari on your Ipad.

TAB127
03-03-12, 10:13 PM
I'm playing on my iPad as well and have been having this problem since yesterday.Every time I'm at someone else's bakery it freezes and then my tipping score goes from the 4 that I have down to 3 and half. It's incredibly irritating.

purplegem611
03-04-12, 06:13 PM
Why would I be playing the valentine version? I only have downloaded the regular bakery story?

kooky panda
03-04-12, 06:15 PM
Why would I be playing the valentine version? I only have downloaded the regular bakery story?

The valentine version has the most current bug fixes included in it.

purplegem611
03-04-12, 08:02 PM
What's the difference? Will it be the same game? I am a little confused

purplegem611
03-04-12, 08:07 PM
Ok so I should install the valentines bakery and delete the one I have now?

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 08:09 PM
What's the difference? Will it be the same game? I am a little confused

Yes, same exact game. The vday version is just the most recent updated version of the game on the Team Lava servers. Most of us only go back to the regular version when they announce here on the forums that the seasonal/holiday version will be taken off soon.

As Kooky stated above, it also has the most current bug fixes. So less glitches for you if you play on that version. Also in the future...sometimes when seasonal/holiday themed versions are released...the content/items given to us in that version cannot be seen in the regular version for the first few days. Sometimes a little over a week. So it's always best to play on the most current version stated in the app store :)

LCAHEARTS
03-04-12, 08:09 PM
Ok so I should install the valentines bakery and delete the one I have now?

Yes. Your game is safe on the TL servers, you won't lose anything :)

purplegem611
03-04-12, 08:19 PM
Thanks I did just install it, I am p,aging on iPad... But now I have chef piere and goals which I have no idea about??

TAB127
03-04-12, 08:26 PM
I've been playing on the vday one but still having the problems I stated.

kooky panda
03-04-12, 09:25 PM
Thanks I did just install it, I am p,aging on iPad... But now I have chef piere and goals which I have no idea about??

here is a link, are these the goals showing up?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23632-Bakery-Valentine-Goals&p=222216&viewfull=1#post222216

I've been playing on the vday one but still having the problems I stated.

What is the current version of your Ipad? are you are least a 4.3.5 version?

purplegem611
03-05-12, 06:16 AM
My iPad version is 4.3.3. I switched back to original bakery, it still happened on valentine version. And I don't like those goals to unlock things! LoL I have the truffle maker don't want to buy another, i'll check out the link you sent. Thank you for your help!!

kooky panda
03-05-12, 06:21 AM
I did try to restart my iPad and also uninstalled and reinstalled bakery story. Also sometimes if I do get to someone's bakery that bakery freezes too. Not sure what's going on.

My iPad version is 4.3.3. I switched back to original bakery, it still happened on valentine version. And I don't like those goals to unlock things! LoL I have the truffle maker don't want to buy another, i'll check out the link you sent. Thank you for your help!!
for the freezing issues, try and update your Ipad to at least version 4.3.5.

purplegem611
03-05-12, 01:14 PM
Ok so now I have a whole different problem! I updated to 5.0 on iPad and my bakery app shut down after a few seconds of opening it! Help!! I have tried everything updating iPad resetting syncing my other apps seem to be fine but bakery is not??