PDA

View Full Version : Gems dissapeared overnight!!!

val3113
03-03-12, 07:39 AM
So, I went to bed last night with 40 gems. When I started playing this morning, I had 15!!!!! I did not buy anything, not even an extra slot, you know "the gem trap". I am so tired of all the "glitches" and getting screwed over by something. I worked hard to those gems and some of them were purchased. I'm about ready to call it quits!

r3d1e
03-03-12, 08:45 AM
Last night one second I had 31 gems and when I closed my catalog, I had 8.

wintertrash
03-03-12, 09:02 AM
They need to rectify this situation ASAP because if my gems disappear someone's going to have h3!! to pay.

janibany
03-03-12, 09:20 AM
Maybe it be that glitch where other player can go on to your orders and see them with 'use gift' thing, and somebody has use it there?

kooky panda
03-03-12, 09:42 AM
Maybe it be that glitch where other player can go on to your orders and see them with 'use gift' thing, and somebody has use it there?

This glitch in the game will not allow others to spend your gems.
The best thing to do is email support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game to find out what happened to your gems.
This also will give support feedback if there is some kind of overall issue.

val3113
03-03-12, 11:32 AM
I'm sorry, r3dle that you lost yours too, but I'm glad that I'm not alone in this situation. Maybe they will give them back, because I didn't purchase anything. I was shocked when I entered my game this mornging. So frustrating!!! If my gems aren't given back, then I'm done with this game!!

DaojinWildfire
03-04-12, 05:18 PM
It is not possible for another player to spend your gems. Please send us an email so we can check your account and let you know what your gems were used for. Thanks!

janibany
03-04-12, 07:15 PM
It is not possible for another player to spend your gems. Please send us an email so we can check your account and let you know what your gems were used for. Thanks!

That is good to know. Thanks!

sophiacml
03-04-12, 07:26 PM
I had this happened to me from 18 gems gone left 3 & I guaranteed I didn't purchase anything. I emailed support group & guess what, accusations I would say. It was their words against mine & there wasn't anything I could do about it except sucked up the fact they would never return those gems to me.

However, it also happened to me once that 7 gems that I've mastered in 4 different TL's games that took me a month to have those gems back after I made a huge hassle & fuss with tons of forum members support.

Conclusion is good luck to you if you're emailing the support team & you really need forum members' support on the issue so that TL'll see the seriousness of the incident otherwise, forget about it!

omyam
03-05-12, 01:37 AM
I'm in the same situation but it's my coins that are disappearing, probably because I have only 2 gems.
This morning I checked in and had earned over 41,000 and my coinc counter only shows up 23,000, straight away there was. I sign of it in my coin account. Am getting annoyed over this

wintertrash
03-05-12, 03:59 AM
I too am getting so annoyed over this. I earned 27,xxx coins overnight and my coin total never changed from the previous nights amount. TL really needs to fix this ASAP. We are loyal, dedicated players and we just want what we rightfully earn/ purchase. With all the coins I've been *****ed out of, I'm sure I'm owed about 200,000 coins at the least.

Get it together TL.

val3113
03-05-12, 01:10 PM
Well, I still haven't recieved an answer from TL, as to what they are going to do about my stolen gems. I'll keep everybody up to date, though.