PDA

View Full Version : How to Finish Valentine's Day Goals On Time WITHOUT GEMS! MUST READ!

estiquesophy
03-03-12, 07:12 AM
How to Finish Valentine's Day Goals On Time!!! Must read!
I believe I'm not the first one to know this . I was thinking of buying up to 10 ovens or grills to finish my goals. I bought 2 ovens and 1 grill. Lo and behold, I found out that I was able to keep all my drink machine, ice cream maker, chestnut roaster and all other appliances and change them to oven or grill I need to cook that dish to complete the goal. Now I understand what GM's advice to keep all my appliances means. To make it simpler, if I have to to bake 20 banana bread, I can store all the rest of the machines and convert them to ovens. Each time you store an appliance, the appliance slot is unlocked! Just buy the one that don't need gears to save time. Then when I need to make 15 love potion, I can convert all my appliances to drink machines and finish making 15 love potion within 1 day. If I have known this earlier, I will have completed many goals and unlocked many recipes. Can TL inform all new players or those that are ignorant of this information that they still have time. Thank God I found this out early! Low level players, we have hope!