PDA

View Full Version : Gift back problem

shumoo3
03-03-12, 01:27 AM
In all story games while any neighbor sent gift for me and I sent gift back to him it's present as I did not sent for more days _ although I send one by one immediately _ even I sent again, the same problem present

Why?!!!!

queentina3
03-03-12, 10:01 AM
Do you mean in the News Feed section you're seeing people that have gifted you from 1 and 2 days ago showing up again? If so, that has been a problem for everyone and hopefully TL will get it fixed soon.

shumoo3
03-09-12, 05:05 AM
Up to 7 days

Ok, Thanks

bobbyrae
03-09-12, 06:45 AM
Take a look at ths thread. Noone knows the answer, really : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25309-Arghh-my-neighbours-keep-sending-me-dreaded-dragon-maker-parts!

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 03:50 PM
This issue was fixed a few days ago. If you received a gift, gifted back, but the recipient declines, the message log use to reappear in your feed, but the fix removes the log now. If you're still getting old message logs, please let us know and provide a screenshot if possible.

JohnDede
03-10-12, 09:51 AM
So the game insists that we gift back immediately, or it is our fault that we're scrolling through 20 - 30 pending gift banners because we didn't. I don't use gifts that way. I don't put food gifts in the restaurant till they won't interrupt the flow of what I'm doing. I don't send food gifts till the end of the day, to those who haven't needed parts gifts throughout the day. Some of the banners regularly stay in the cue for 4 days.