PDA

View Full Version : stuck in a neighbor's restaurant

pookteeter
03-03-12, 12:56 AM
Title says it all. I went to visit a friend's place. When I had reached my tip limit, I couldn't leave. There was no longer a home button! It was even allowing me to design in my neighbor's place. I went to another app, came back, and I was still stuck in the same place!

cortnylyn
03-03-12, 06:21 AM
I have had this happen to me a few times, only thing I could do was go to another nbrs place then hit the home button fast and took me there..I'm on Kindle newest restaurant update as well

TheRandomDude
03-03-12, 07:42 AM
This has happened to me a few times, it allowed me to make changes to my neighbors restaurant and it was as if I was on his phone, I was able to buy stuff in HIS restaurant using HIS GEMS AND MONEY! I just moved some chairs around and the changes actually applied! (I'm not an evil person who would've just wasted his gems...) the I shut down my iPod, came back and MY restaurant was actually back... I visited the nbrs resto and the movements I made were still there =0

bobbyrae
03-03-12, 08:27 AM
You should probably email support about this.

kooky panda
03-03-12, 09:56 AM
This has happened to me a few times, it allowed me to make changes to my neighbors restaurant and it was as if I was on his phone, I was able to buy stuff in HIS restaurant using HIS GEMS AND MONEY! I just moved some chairs around and the changes actually applied! (I'm not an evil person who would've just wasted his gems...) the I shut down my iPod, came back and MY restaurant was actually back... I visited the nbrs resto and the movements I made were still there =0

The changes you made, should not of taken in the other game, but since you are claiming that they did, you do need to email support@teamlava.com especially since you spent this other players gems.
I am also going to flag to the CMs to look into this.

kooky panda
03-03-12, 10:00 AM
Title says it all. I went to visit a friend's place. When I had reached my tip limit, I couldn't leave. There was no longer a home button! It was even allowing me to design in my neighbor's place. I went to another app, came back, and I was still stuck in the same place!

Sometimes this will happen, you will need to exit your game and come back in, or restart your device.

pinkster73
03-03-12, 10:01 AM
The changes you made, should not of taken in the other game, but since you are claiming that they did, you do need to email support@teamlava.com especially since you spent this other players gems.

I believe he said he did NOT spend the other players gems.

TheRandomDude
03-03-12, 11:38 AM

No no no no u misunderstood! I said I'm not an evil person WHO WOULDVE spent his gems!!! I didnt spend anyone's gems!

greygull
03-03-12, 12:17 PM
I think she meant that you COULD spend their gems, or that you did spend their coins. Whenever this has happened in the past, it didn't stick. So if it the purchases did stay this time, that's not a good thing. Letting support know that it was an accident will help them when looking into your neighbors game.

bobbyrae
03-03-12, 12:47 PM
I think the fact that they could have gone into someone's bakery or restaurant and make changes, is scary enough, really.

kooky panda
03-03-12, 03:15 PM
No no no no u misunderstood! I said I'm not an evil person WHO WOULDVE spent his gems!!! I didnt spend anyone's gems!

Thanks for clarifying on the gems, but since you were able to move things around in someones else game and when you went back it did stick, then this needs to be looked at by Team Lava.

DaojinWildfire
03-04-12, 05:21 PM
It is not possible to access or change another player's account from your device. It may look like it is working, but it's really not. Your game will simply go out of sync and cause issues for your game, not the other player's. If you find yourself stuck and can't go back to your game, you can close the app and start it again. Once the game loads, you'll be back to your account.