PDA

View Full Version : Rare Specimens

Ylesiya
03-02-12, 11:41 PM
Hello all,
I've gotta a question to you. I have some gems remained and think how to use them better. For the puma goal, it takes 8 gems to skip buying jaguar and snow leopard which is ok unless other items (in future subgoals and puma itself) cost gems as well. So do anyone of you guys who completed this goal remember the details? And is puma cost coins or gems?

saintlover
03-03-12, 12:57 AM
The puma costs 15,900 coins and takes 2days to breed babies. Sorry I don't remember the details of the goal to unlock it. I'm pretty sure upon completion you get the first one free then have to pay 15,900 coins for the mate to breed with.

This thread has more info on the puma vs panther http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21931-Puma-vs-panther

Dragon_cdk
03-03-12, 08:04 AM
I skipped the jaguar and snow leopard with gems, and if the final subgoal cost any gems, it was a very small amount. Sorry, it's been a long time, but I know I didn't want to spend too many gems either, and I now have 4 cool little Pumas holding down the southern corner of my zoo.

Ylesiya
03-05-12, 05:01 AM
Great :) So now I can post for others: I wasted 8 gems to skip buying jaguars and snow leopards. Other tasks are to complete liger family (+14 gems) and to buy a ferris wheel (+33 gems) or to skip both which is 6 more gems which in total is a bit a lot in terms of money.

Ylesiya
05-11-12, 02:17 PM
And again update for this topic. I don't know what others meant by saying not to spend too many gems but regarding puma - it is completely not worth it. Ok, I skipped ferris wheel with 1 gem and c-breeded ligers. Next task is to c-breed 2 cheetahs (each one 53 gems!) or skip both for 5 gems. I'm not happy at all that I've started to try to finish this goal. Too "gemmy" one.

rionkimchi
05-14-12, 10:03 AM
Just my 2 cents - - if you've already come this far then you may want to finish, because once you get awarded the first PUMA it is only gold to get the others, and the PUMA's are one of the highest gold earners. They earn once an hour so if you play/collect often they give even more gold. You get 100 for each animal, and then if you upgrade twice you get almost 600 from the habitat each hour (assuming you collect each hour). 9 ice cream stands, which beats a LOT of animals, would generate "only 144" per hour.

awesomezoo419
06-10-12, 04:38 PM
I finished the jaguar mission but need to finish the liger one.