PDA

View Full Version : Why are my money & gems dissapearing without me spending them?

callmemonkey
03-02-12, 08:33 PM
I literally watched money GO DOWN even though I bought nothing. I started off with 10 gems & I didn't spend them. I came back to my game later in the day & and all my gems were gone with nothing to show for it. VERY FRUSTRATING! I realize the game is free, but come on guys, at least be fair!

kooky panda
03-02-12, 08:39 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com and they can look into you game to find out what happened to your gems.

callmemonkey
03-02-12, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I have been reading that response to other users as well & it doesn't seem like it gets them very far. Honestly I don't know that I care enough to wait a month for a response from the "Support Team". I was just hoping someone on the forum might know whats up. At least I know I'm not the only one its happening to. Just seems so unfair and Scammy..... If it continues I'll just delete app and play something that doesn't ***** me....

TheRandomDude
03-02-12, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I have been reading that response to other users as well & it doesn't seem like it gets them very far. Honestly I don't know that I care enough to wait a month for a response from the "Support Team". I was just hoping someone on the forum might know whats up. At least I know I'm not the only one its happening to. Just seems so unfair and Scammy..... If it continues I'll just delete app and play something that doesn't ***** me....

Wow that sucks... Yes I know that sometimes coins dissapear and usually running a task ****er and re-opening the game would would get ur coins back.. But for gems to be gone for absolutely no reason just SUCKS!! I hope emailing TL will work for u... Gl

callmemonkey
03-02-12, 09:32 PM
it TOTALLY sucks!!! 10 gems GONE!

callmemonkey
03-02-12, 09:48 PM
UPDATE! Shut down my kindle completely, came back to my restaurant & it said I earned 1021 coins while I was away, yet it only 203 coins show up. WHAT GIVES TEAM LAVA? Whats the point if my money isn't there? How can I expand if you just keep stealing my money & gems? Or is this just your ploy to get people to purchase MORE items from you with real money? I was going to rate this game 5 stars, but now I don't even know if I want to play anymore. Its no fun to be *****ed & spend so much time playing the game just to be held back. I'd say its a bad glitch, but I have the feeling its more then that. What a waste of time!

pops1972
03-02-12, 09:59 PM
UPDATE! Shut down my kindle completely, came back to my restaurant & it said I earned 1021 coins while I was away, yet it only 203 coins show up. WHAT GIVES TEAM LAVA? Whats the point if my money isn't there? How can I expand if you just keep stealing my money & gems? Or is this just your ploy to get people to purchase MORE items from you with real money? I was going to rate this game 5 stars, but now I don't even know if I want to play anymore. Its no fun to be *****ed & spend so much time playing the game just to be held back. I'd say its a bad glitch, but I have the feeling its more then that. What a waste of time!
I hope that they fix your game. That would really freak me out. :(

callmemonkey
03-03-12, 12:45 AM
Thnx, its upsetting me more then it should... ;)