PDA

View Full Version : Never Ending Sentence

TheRandomDude
03-02-12, 07:47 PM
This is a very simple yet very fun game to play!
Here are the rules :
1. All TeamLava and off-topic rules apply.
2. There must be at least four posters between your posts

How to play :
Ok, a person must start with a sentence but cut it off at mid point with an and,or,because,otherwise etc... NEVER END UR SENTENCE WITH A PERIOD!
The next person will Copy paste the thing the person above him said and add something, this procedure will have to repeat! This is a never ending game pretty much... It will end when the limit is reached, 50 pages!
After that, we will end up with a hilarious giant sentence!

Example :

Poster 1 : there's a big purple elephant in my backyard and

Poster 2 : there's a big purple elephant in my backyard and it is playing the trumpet while

Poster 3 : there's a big purple elephant in my backyard and it is playing the trumpet while riding on a unicycle because

This is what it should look like! now have fun! I will start us off with a sentence :

My sisters hippo just ate my brother because

bigbaker0321
03-02-12, 08:01 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and

MW3Champ
03-02-12, 08:04 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with

RealFarmer1222
03-02-12, 08:18 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice ciante

333sandy
03-02-12, 09:02 PM
While running over to the swimming pool

TheRandomDude
03-02-12, 09:16 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice while running over to the swimming pool midwhile my mother is ok with this because

sourlicorice2
03-02-12, 09:27 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool midwhile my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because

sparks229
03-02-12, 11:33 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool midwhile my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while

Ic3e
03-03-12, 02:44 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool midwhile my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead

MW3Champ
03-03-12, 07:14 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool midwhile my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when

TheRandomDude
03-03-12, 07:32 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool midwhile my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and

RealFarmer1222
03-03-12, 11:23 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad

bigbaker0321
03-03-12, 11:34 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while

dalula
03-03-12, 01:42 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was driving an airplane to Madagascar

dalula
03-03-12, 01:43 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was driving an airplane to Madagascar

*flying* not Driving. oops :o

sparks229
03-04-12, 12:50 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was driving an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and

queentina3
03-04-12, 03:25 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was driving an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so

sourlicorice2
03-04-12, 04:03 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but

plataneros
03-04-12, 04:12 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because

RealFarmer1222
03-04-12, 04:46 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans

sparks229
03-04-12, 11:05 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so

Ic3e
03-05-12, 01:25 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with

TheRandomDude
03-05-12, 08:01 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a

sourlicorice2
03-05-12, 09:15 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because

RealFarmer1222
03-05-12, 10:33 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus

CountryCritters
03-05-12, 03:16 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while

dalula
03-05-12, 05:11 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying

FarmerZionLion
03-06-12, 04:30 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by

mushroom79
03-06-12, 05:49 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as

Ic3e
03-06-12, 06:08 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass eready to destroy the world but that's not true because a

RealFarmer1222
03-06-12, 10:53 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because

sourlicorice2
03-06-12, 11:37 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so

FarmerZionLion
03-06-12, 03:02 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about

atlantisonearth
03-06-12, 03:11 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it

queentina3
03-06-12, 06:01 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well

RealFarmer1222
03-06-12, 08:41 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a coupla years ago when

Ic3e
03-07-12, 12:27 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a coupla years ago when she suffered from chocolate loss ecause she always need chocolate to stay alive and

FarmerZionLion
03-07-12, 07:09 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a coupla years ago when she suffered from chocolate loss ecause she always need chocolate to stay alive and it may be a bit late to mention this now I took her last piece from inside her desk because

TheRandomDude
03-07-12, 08:56 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a coupla years ago when she suffered from chocolate loss ecause she always need chocolate to stay alive and it may be a bit late to mention this now I took her last piece from inside her desk because I have a chocolate problem and whenever I see chocolate I go

sourlicorice2
03-07-12, 11:18 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a coupla years ago when she suffered from chocolate loss ecause she always need chocolate to stay alive and it may be a bit late to mention this now I took her last piece from inside her desk because I have a chocolate problem and whenever I see chocolate I go berserk and smear it all over my face because

farmerpeaches
03-07-12, 11:49 AM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a coupla years ago when she suffered from chocolate loss ecause she always need chocolate to stay alive and it may be a bit late to mention this now I took her last piece from inside her desk because I have a chocolate problem and whenever I see chocolate I go berserk and smear it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside

dalula
03-07-12, 05:24 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a couple of years ago when she suffered from chocolate loss because she always need chocolate to stay alive and it may be a bit late to mention this now I took her last piece from inside her desk because I have a chocolate problem and whenever I see chocolate I go berserk and smear it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it

atlantisonearth
03-07-12, 05:53 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a couple of years ago when she suffered from chocolate loss because she always need chocolate to stay alive and it may be a bit late to mention this now I took her last piece from inside her desk because I have a chocolate problem and whenever I see chocolate I go berserk and smear it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it and then I bought the chocolate factory from WIlly Wonka and now im rich and i live in a giant chocolate pool and I am worried about my health and I got so fed up that I spoke random stuff to Siri, then he directed me to a mental instituition so i followed the directions but it turns out it was a trap and a bunch of goons took me in and they made a mistake so they let me go but the took my new iPhone so i got really pissed and i sued them but i lost the case so I thought if they can get away with it so can I so I robbed them back but then they sued me but I lost the case okay why am I telling you this oh yeah I am telling you this because I am playing a game and we are trying to make a really long sentence here is the preamble of the US consitiution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America and guess what I erased the period because we arent supposed to end this sentence ever well until GM locks it at 500 pages but thats not gonna happen XD we all no that ok sorry i should stop talking before someone reports me and i get banned for ever boy I sure hope that never happens but it never will because I am a goody two-shoes and those people never get in trouble well guess what: I will change that by getting in trouble now ok lets not talk about this because I dont want to get in trouble hey guys you know what happened well I took a bunch of waffles and smeared them on the wall and I added tobasco suace to it and I licked it off the wall and it was gross lol am I the person who made the longest sentence so far well IDK how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop well lets find out one two three oops too late i ate it

RealFarmer1222
03-07-12, 09:55 PM
My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass ready to destroy the world but that's not true because a fisherman from Saturn's moon, Rhea, caught the huge super bass and placed it on a mantle on Titan but my sister doesn't know that because she was too late to the line up when God was handing out brains so she might actually be able to finally message our long lost dog telepathically about how my 3rd grade English teacher would be raging about this game and be very disappointed in me for participating in it but the dog would probably just ignore her as well and come to think of it my 3rd grade English teacher dies a couple of years ago when she suffered from chocolate loss because she always need chocolate to stay alive and it may be a bit late to mention this now I took her last piece from inside her desk because I have a chocolate problem and whenever I see chocolate I go berserk and smear it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it and then I bought the chocolate factory from WIlly Wonka and now im rich and i live in a giant chocolate pool and I am worried about my health and I got so fed up that I spoke random stuff to Siri, then he directed me to a mental instituition so i followed the directions but it turns out it was a trap and a bunch of goons took me in and they made a mistake so they let me go but the took my new iPhone so i got really pissed and i sued them but i lost the case so I thought if they can get away with it so can I so I robbed them back but then they sued me but I lost the case okay why am I telling you this oh yeah I am telling you this because I am playing a game and we are trying to make a really long sentence here is the preamble of the US consitiution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America and guess what I erased the period because we arent supposed to end this sentence ever well until GM locks it at 500 pages but thats not gonna happen XD we all no that ok sorry i should stop talking before someone reports me and i get banned for ever boy I sure hope that never happens but it never will because I am a goody two-shoes and those people never get in trouble well guess what: I will change that by getting in trouble now ok lets not talk about this because I dont want to get in trouble hey guys you know what happened well I took a bunch of waffles and smeared them on the wall and I added tobasco suace to it and I licked it off the wall and it was gross lol am I the person who made the longest sentence so far well IDK how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop well lets find out one two three oops too late i ate it I should have given it to Mr. Owl who is much smarter than me but I digress my sisters hippo still

FarmerZionLion
03-08-12, 01:49 AM
it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it and then I bought the chocolate factory from WIlly Wonka and now im rich and i live in a giant chocolate pool and I am worried about my health and I got so fed up that I spoke random stuff to Siri, then he directed me to a mental instituition so i followed the directions but it turns out it was a trap and a bunch of goons took me in and they made a mistake so they let me go but the took my new iPhone so i got really pissed and i sued them but i lost the case so I thought if they can get away with it so can I so I robbed them back but then they sued me but I lost the case okay why am I telling you this oh yeah I am telling you this because I am playing a game and we are trying to make a really long sentence here is the preamble of the US consitiution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America and guess what I erased the period because we arent supposed to end this sentence ever well until GM locks it at 500 pages but thats not gonna happen XD we all no that ok sorry i should stop talking before someone reports me and i get banned for ever boy I sure hope that never happens but it never will because I am a goody two-shoes and those people never get in trouble well guess what: I will change that by getting in trouble now ok lets not talk about this because I dont want to get in trouble hey guys you know what happened well I took a bunch of waffles and smeared them on the wall and I added tobasco suace to it and I licked it off the wall and it was gross lol am I the person who made the longest sentence so far well IDK how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop well lets find out one two three oops too late i ate it I should have given it to Mr. Owl who is much smarter than me but I digress my sisters hippo still thinks that some of this has broken the run on sentance rule where omitting punctuation doesn't mean

FarmerZionLion
03-08-12, 01:50 AM
ummm not sure why only part of my message posted....

TheRandomDude
03-08-12, 08:41 AM
it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it and then I bought the chocolate factory from WIlly Wonka and now im rich and i live in a giant chocolate pool and I am worried about my health and I got so fed up that I spoke random stuff to Siri, then he directed me to a mental instituition so i followed the directions but it turns out it was a trap and a bunch of goons took me in and they made a mistake so they let me go but the took my new iPhone so i got really pissed and i sued them but i lost the case so I thought if they can get away with it so can I so I robbed them back but then they sued me but I lost the case okay why am I telling you this oh yeah I am telling you this because I am playing a game and we are trying to make a really long sentence here is the preamble of the US consitiution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America and guess what I erased the period because we arent supposed to end this sentence ever well until GM locks it at 500 pages but thats not gonna happen XD we all no that ok sorry i should stop talking before someone reports me and i get banned for ever boy I sure hope that never happens but it never will because I am a goody two-shoes and those people never get in trouble well guess what: I will change that by getting in trouble now ok lets not talk about this because I dont want to get in trouble hey guys you know what happened well I took a bunch of waffles and smeared them on the wall and I added tobasco suace to it and I licked it off the wall and it was gross lol am I the person who made the longest sentence so far well IDK how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop well lets find out one two three oops too late i ate it I should have given it to Mr. Owl who is much smarter than me but I digress my sisters hippo still thinks that some of this has broken the run on sentance rule where omitting punctuation doesn't mean that. Have to run around in my underwear going crazy with a banana in my hand on a tricycle while

TheRandomDude
03-08-12, 08:43 AM
ummm not sure why only part of my message posted....

U only get a limited amount of typing and we past the limit so it's gonna take the first part of our sentence away :(

CountryCritters
03-08-12, 10:54 PM
it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it and then I bought the chocolate factory from WIlly Wonka and now im rich and i live in a giant chocolate pool and I am worried about my health and I got so fed up that I spoke random stuff to Siri, then he directed me to a mental instituition so i followed the directions but it turns out it was a trap and a bunch of goons took me in and they made a mistake so they let me go but the took my new iPhone so i got really pissed and i sued them but i lost the case so I thought if they can get away with it so can I so I robbed them back but then they sued me but I lost the case okay why am I telling you this oh yeah I am telling you this because I am playing a game and we are trying to make a really long sentence here is the preamble of the US consitiution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America and guess what I erased the period because we arent supposed to end this sentence ever well until GM locks it at 500 pages but thats not gonna happen XD we all no that ok sorry i should stop talking before someone reports me and i get banned for ever boy I sure hope that never happens but it never will because I am a goody two-shoes and those people never get in trouble well guess what: I will change that by getting in trouble now ok lets not talk about this because I dont want to get in trouble hey guys you know what happened well I took a bunch of waffles and smeared them on the wall and I added tobasco suace to it and I licked it off the wall and it was gross lol am I the person who made the longest sentence so far well IDK how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop well lets find out one two three oops too late i ate it I should have given it to Mr. Owl who is much smarter than me but I digress my sisters hippo still thinks that some of this has broken the run on sentance rule where omitting punctuation doesn't mean that. Have to run around in my underwear going crazy with a banana in my hand on a tricycle while watching my crazy sisters hippo doing cartwheels in the rain when

taz086
03-09-12, 02:12 PM
it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it and then I bought the chocolate factory from WIlly Wonka and now im rich and i live in a giant chocolate pool and I am worried about my health and I got so fed up that I spoke random stuff to Siri, then he directed me to a mental instituition so i followed the directions but it turns out it was a trap and a bunch of goons took me in and they made a mistake so they let me go but the took my new iPhone so i got really pissed and i sued them but i lost the case so I thought if they can get away with it so can I so I robbed them back but then they sued me but I lost the case okay why am I telling you this oh yeah I am telling you this because I am playing a game and we are trying to make a really long sentence here is the preamble of the US consitiution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America and guess what I erased the period because we arent supposed to end this sentence ever well until GM locks it at 500 pages but thats not gonna happen XD we all no that ok sorry i should stop talking before someone reports me and i get banned for ever boy I sure hope that never happens but it never will because I am a goody two-shoes and those people never get in trouble well guess what: I will change that by getting in trouble now ok lets not talk about this because I dont want to get in trouble hey guys you know what happened well I took a bunch of waffles and smeared them on the wall and I added tobasco suace to it and I licked it off the wall and it was gross lol am I the person who made the longest sentence so far well IDK how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop well lets find out one two three oops too late i ate it I should have given it to Mr. Owl who is much smarter than me but I digress my sisters hippo still thinks that some of this has broken the run on sentance rule where omitting punctuation doesn't mean that. Have to run around in my underwear going crazy with a banana in my hand on a tricycle while watching my crazy sisters hippo doing cartwheels in the rain when crazy unicorns are running around and

atlantisonearth
04-03-12, 04:05 PM
it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it and then I bought the chocolate factory from WIlly Wonka and now im rich and i live in a giant chocolate pool and I am worried about my health and I got so fed up that I spoke random stuff to Siri, then he directed me to a mental instituition so i followed the directions but it turns out it was a trap and a bunch of goons took me in and they made a mistake so they let me go but the took my new iPhone so i got really pissed and i sued them but i lost the case so I thought if they can get away with it so can I so I robbed them back but then they sued me but I lost the case okay why am I telling you this oh yeah I am telling you this because I am playing a game and we are trying to make a really long sentence here is the preamble of the US consitiution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America and guess what I erased the period because we arent supposed to end this sentence ever well until GM locks it at 500 pages but thats not gonna happen XD we all no that ok sorry i should stop talking before someone reports me and i get banned for ever boy I sure hope that never happens but it never will because I am a goody two-shoes and those people never get in trouble well guess what: I will change that by getting in trouble now ok lets not talk about this because I dont want to get in trouble hey guys you know what happened well I took a bunch of waffles and smeared them on the wall and I added tobasco suace to it and I licked it off the wall and it was gross lol am I the person who made the longest sentence so far well IDK how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop well lets find out one two three oops too late i ate it I should have given it to Mr. Owl who is much smarter than me but I digress my sisters hippo still thinks that some of this has broken the run on sentance rule where omitting punctuation doesn't mean that. Have to run around in my underwear going crazy with a banana in my hand on a tricycle while watching my crazy sisters hippo doing cartwheels in the rain when crazy unicorns are running around and I like pie and and and uhh nevermind I forgot where were we oh yeah well I have to use the bathroom brb - OMG I forgot I dont own a bathroom okay I am going to buy a portapottie bye hi im back OMG you wont believe what happened when I bot my portapottie

aaralyynnoel
04-04-12, 10:16 PM
A dumptruck ran over it and I had to ask my neighbor to use theirs and then they told me no so I went to the mcdonalds and they said that their bathroom was full and that no one was allowed to use it and there was no way that I was using the gas station one because it is always nasty so I went home and called my grandma and she said I could use her out house in the woods behind her house so I left to go to it and then I see a bear and it was using it and I cried and I grabbed a stick and

iceschool101221
04-17-12, 01:28 AM
said here boy fetch the stick and back away from my--

Zetra
07-09-12, 05:19 AM
it all over my face because that's the only way I can subside this crazy notion I get inside but that does not help me at all because there is chocolate all over my house and everything in there is made up of it and then I bought the chocolate factory from WIlly Wonka and now im rich and i live in a giant chocolate pool and I am worried about my health and I got so fed up that I spoke random stuff to Siri, then he directed me to a mental instituition so i followed the directions but it turns out it was a trap and a bunch of goons took me in and they made a mistake so they let me go but the took my new iPhone so i got really pissed and i sued them but i lost the case so I thought if they can get away with it so can I so I robbed them back but then they sued me but I lost the case okay why am I telling you this oh yeah I am telling you this because I am playing a game and we are trying to make a really long sentence here is the preamble of the US consitiution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America and guess what I erased the period because we arent supposed to end this sentence ever well until GM locks it at 500 pages but thats not gonna happen XD we all no that ok sorry i should stop talking before someone reports me and i get banned for ever boy I sure hope that never happens but it never will because I am a goody two-shoes and those people never get in trouble well guess what: I will change that by getting in trouble now ok lets not talk about this because I dont want to get in trouble hey guys you know what happened well I took a bunch of waffles and smeared them on the wall and I added tobasco suace to it and I licked it off the wall and it was gross lol am I the person who made the longest sentence so far well IDK how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop well lets find out one two three oops too late i ate it I should have given it to Mr. Owl who is much smarter than me but I digress my sisters hippo still thinks that some of this has broken the run on sentance rule where omitting punctuation doesn't mean that. Have to run around in my underwear going crazy with a banana in my hand on a tricycle while watching my crazy sisters hippo doing cartwheels in the rain when crazy unicorns are running around and I like pie and and and uhh nevermind I forgot where were we oh yeah well I have to use the bathroom brb - OMG I forgot I dont own a bathroom okay I am going to buy a portapottie bye hi im back OMG you wont believe what happened when I bot my portapottieA dumptruck ran over it and I had to ask my neighbor to use theirs and then they told me no so I went to the mcdonalds and they said that their bathroom was full and that no one was allowed to use it and there was no way that I was using the gas station one because it is always nasty so I went home and called my grandma and she said I could use her out house in the woods behind her house so I left to go to it and then I see a bear and it was using it and I cried and I grabbed a stick said here boy fetch the stick and back away from my grandma's outhouse,the bear charge at me with it's-----