PDA

View Full Version : Feedback and requests:

ginrae22
03-02-12, 01:00 PM
Soooo I definitely enjoy playing my restaurant and bakery stories however I apparently cannot add any more appliances without forking over gems which i would like to request to be changed. I am not sure what the highest level is that we can even reach but to max out with the number of appliances is a huge bummer. Does anyone agree??

sourlicorice2
03-02-12, 01:11 PM
Sry don't agree. I find 18 is fine. Almost to many.

nmishii
03-02-12, 01:37 PM
18 is plenty for me also. I only bake when there's a new recipe. You only need to bake 5 times on 17 appliances to master a recipe. I haven't used all my 18 appliances at once in a long time.

TheRandomDude
03-02-12, 01:39 PM
Yes I agree that 18 is more than enough... What would u like to do with more appliances anyway?

ginrae22
03-02-12, 04:01 PM
Well okay then... I like to bake a lot of things at once and have my counters full. Sounds like I'm the only one though. It made me feel like I don't have much to work toward anymore.

nmishii
03-02-12, 04:05 PM
Now you may think 18 is will not be enough, but trust me, eventually you too will see your bakery so full of counters and your counters so full of food you won't want to bake anymore either. I had about 2.5M plates of food at one time.

pops1972
03-02-12, 04:52 PM
You can store some appliances while pulling others out. I didn't learn that until I already sold some of my appliances.

driftboutique
03-02-12, 05:02 PM
Well okay then... I like to bake a lot of things at once and have my counters full. Sounds like I'm the only one though. It made me feel like I don't have much to work toward anymore.

I have trouble ever getting my counters clear! And I personally think that having 18 things baking at once is plenty. So you're not the only one... just maybe the only one who thinks extra appliances are necessary to achieve that goal.

sweetstuff525
03-02-12, 05:51 PM
Currently I have 16 and a me to keep counters full so with 18 it will be easy once I reach that level

ginrae22
12-24-12, 11:27 AM
Well now that all these contests are going on I still wish that as we had continued leveling up that we would be able to get more without spending huge amounts of gems. I mean hey you don't have to put all of them out if you don't want to but now and then when there's a goal or a contest like we have had and are currently having it would be nice so I hold firm to that. Thanks everyone for sharing their opinions. : )