PDA

View Full Version : completed goals but shop goals did not detect it

puisan88
03-02-12, 06:05 AM
How come my shop goals is not completed yet since i have already breed a cojack? Please help!!

My Storm8 ID is puisan88 :(

rayen23
03-02-12, 06:06 AM
well u need to breed two cojacks

puisan88
03-02-12, 06:10 AM
i have already breed 2 cojack and 1 baby cojack...

trace35
03-08-12, 06:00 PM
This happened to me also. It wasn't until I completed the family that my goal was completed. So just breed one more and your there!

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 04:05 PM
If you complete a portion of a task or the entire task before you actually receive the quest, then the game may not record your quest progression properly.

The task may require you to breed an adult or baby animal, which you did before you received the quest, but the game says you did not complete the task. In order to fix this issue and continue with the quest, you will need to complete the family. When you complete the family (2 adults & 2 babies), the game will recognize that you cannot obtain anymore adults or babies for that family and automatically complete the quest for you.

Rachael98
03-09-12, 04:10 PM
If you complete a portion of a task or the entire task before you actually receive the quest, then the game may not record your quest progression properly.

The task may require you to breed an adult or baby animal, which you did before you received the quest, but the game says you did not complete the task. In order to fix this issue and continue with the quest, you will need to complete the family. When you complete the family (2 adults & 2 babies), the game will recognize that you cannot obtain anymore adults or babies for that family and automatically complete the quest for you.

Unfortunately, if it's already completed...

cbisme
03-13-12, 08:59 AM
This didn't happen for my designer breeding goal, its still stuck and both the jack russell terrier family and the cojack family are complete.

justcallmeque
04-01-12, 03:58 PM
I have a similar problem. I completed a quest where I needed to buy a cat sign and scratch post. I did that but it still wont complete. Any help will be fantastic.

stagebeauty
04-01-12, 07:59 PM
I am having the same problem as well with the following goals, all having tasks completed before the goal asked me to:

Cute Crossbreeds:
Have 2 Birman cats
Have 2 Shorthair cats
(had complete families of both before goal came up)

Cat Matters:
Have 1 Cat Section Sign
Have 1 Scratching Post
(Already had Cat Section Sign; have tried selling both back and buying both again, but the goal does not complete)

Playing on Kindle Fire

kooky panda
04-01-12, 08:16 PM
Have you finished all the other items for that particular goal?

stagebeauty
04-02-12, 06:34 AM
If you're asking me, I haven't completed all the items in Cat Matters to COMPLETE Cat Matters, but I have completed all the items for Step One, and have not been moved along to step two.

The two goals I listed above are sitting in my goal box with green checks on all the items needed to be completed, and are not acknowledging as complete.

DaojinWildfire
04-02-12, 02:44 PM
I am having the same problem as well with the following goals, all having tasks completed before the goal asked me to:

Cute Crossbreeds:
Have 2 Birman cats
Have 2 Shorthair cats
(had complete families of both before goal came up)

Cat Matters:
Have 1 Cat Section Sign
Have 1 Scratching Post
(Already had Cat Section Sign; have tried selling both back and buying both again, but the goal does not complete)

Playing on Kindle Fire
Each of those quests have a 3rd task. Did you complete those yet?

stagebeauty
04-02-12, 05:17 PM
Each of those quests have a 3rd task. Did you complete those yet?

Honestly, I came back to the forum to delete my post because just as I was going to send an email to support, I tried to see if it would scroll.... There isn't a scroll bar visible on the Kindle version (not sure about the others), so it wasn't obvious. Sorry!

Since I'm not the only person confused about this, I'd suggest somehow making it more obvious that there is more than what is just visible to complete.