PDA

View Full Version : Breed Information Database

dlp44
03-02-12, 03:55 AM
Hi all!

I have compiled a LARGE amount of VERY useful data into a spreadsheet that I am anxious to share! I have things such as coins earned (each rank), exp. earned, level requirements, costs, breeding times, a cross breeding table, and also calculations for coins per minute/hour (very useful for weighing gem purchase decisions) for each breed that I have been able to obtain so far. Also, it has a table for displays, their costs, experience earned, and calculation of the cost per experience point for each item. It is pretty much every piece of data you could ever want to know while playing the game. However, I would like to find a way to share with others so as to get suggestions for improvement and help for the breeds I have not yet obtained.

Here is the link to the Google Docs Version:
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...jRjRkVrd3d3cFE)http://bit.ly/BreedInfo

"PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL THAT YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR"

You'll notice the cells are color coded. The light green, blue, and red colors were for my reference as they referr to breeds families I have completed (light green), I have but have not completed (light blue), and don't have at all (light red).

I am asking that anyone that has the information PLEASE feel free to edit the document. BUT, please change the color of the cell you enter information in to a yellow so I will know what to change in the master workbook.

The formatting didn't exactly transfer over completely, so, we will just be using this google docs version to gather to the data. I am willing to e-mail anyone interested the original XLS workbook (which is looks MUCH better) if you will PM me your e-mail address.

Please feel free to let me know any suggestions/criticisms. Hope you guys can get some use out of it!
My question is this, would it be against forum rules for me to post this? And, if not, would I be allowed to provide a link so that it may be accessed via Google Docs from here?

It is so much information that it is not useful unless presented in a spreadsheet. I read the rules in that area of the forum, but I was not able to draw a conclusion on whether or not I would be able to.

Thanks for your help!

greygull
03-02-12, 10:44 AM
Yes, you can post that here, but I would recommend asking GroupMagma (via PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=215) ) to make sure it's ok to post a link.

dlp44
03-03-12, 12:48 AM
Thanks for your response and advice! I have sent him a PM and looking forward to his response.

I am currently putting the final touches on the workbook (final being all data that is currently available to me at level 16.

I will be posting a request for help from anyone who is interested (level 17+ or has purchased any 'gem' pets) within a few hours. I would appreciate any help anyone could provide as this will lead to the final project being finished much sooner!

dlp44
03-03-12, 04:17 AM
First major area I need assistance in is just the breed name's of some of the crossbreeds. I only need names at this point so I can know that my breed list is complete before putting it out. All I will need after these is a yay or nay from GroupMagma to be able to share what we have completed so far.

I would greatly appreciate any contributions, even if only able to knock one off the list.

Shorthair Cat & Siamese
Hamster & Persian
Canary & Cockatiel
Dalmation & Golden Retriever
Poodle & Cocker Spaniel
Poodle & St. Bernard
Welsh Corgi & Jack Russell
Chihuahua & Pomeranian

dlp44
03-03-12, 04:49 AM
Okay, so I'm obviously still a total newbie on here and didn't notice the stickied thread at the top of every page titled 'Cross Breed Pictures'. Sorry for posting so much over and over in here.

PandaNing
03-04-12, 09:56 AM
How do I get more gem without buying any? In Farm Story, Bakery Story, etc, you get more when you completed to level 2 and 4 but there's no such thing in Pet story

kooky panda
03-04-12, 12:32 PM
How do I get more gem without buying any? In Farm Story, Bakery Story, etc, you get more when you completed to level 2 and 4 but there's no such thing in Pet story

currently there is no "mastery" option for gems in Pet Shop.
Some gems were awarded with the past goals.

dlp44
03-06-12, 10:35 PM
I have received permission from GroupMagma to link to the GoogleDocs version of the workbook. I hope to have the formatting cleaned up enough to post it in the next day or two!

dlp44
03-11-12, 03:02 AM
I left out one detail, although it is pretty obvious, the cells highlighted in bright red is the information that we are missing and need as much help as you can give. Be sure to check out the other sheets within the workbook for information regarding Cross Breeding, Displays, and Decorations!

Also, if anyone knows of any older posts that contain any breeding or coin/XP income other than the stickied posts "Cross Breed Pictures" and "Times and coins collecting pets" please let me know, and I will input that data as well!

I think that covers everything finally. Enjoy!

grebdyr
03-13-12, 09:09 AM
Thank you so much for this! It is great for deciding on what to breed next.
However, I couldn't find the Longhair cat, did you forget it?

Once again, thank you for your time and effort on doing this!

flaquitachula
03-14-12, 12:01 PM
I am new to pet story...what does rank mean in your document?

flaquitachula
03-14-12, 12:01 PM
oh yeah and how do you breed a toyger?

dlp44
03-14-12, 03:08 PM
Rank refers to the level the family is. Once you have a completed family of four you have the option to upgrade that family so that it produces more coins.

A toyger is bred by cross breeding a Shorthair Cat and a Bengal. Cross breeding information can be found under the Cross Breed tab in the workbook.

halipatton
03-14-12, 06:13 PM
I have ipad2 and my pet shop is on it but I purchased a samsung tablet can I put my pet shop on it also and have all my pets on both .if so can you please tell me how to do it? Thanks

greygull
03-14-12, 06:53 PM
I have ipad2 and my pet shop is on it but I purchased a samsung tablet can I put my pet shop on it also and have all my pets on both .if so can you please tell me how to do it? Thanks

You can only have your current game on one device. If you would like to transfer it, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device this thread has several different ways. If you'd rather leave it on the iPad, you can always start a second one on the tablet :)

flaquitachula
03-15-12, 05:16 PM
Rank refers to the level the family is. Once you have a completed family of four you have the option to upgrade that family so that it produces more coins.

A toyger is bred by cross breeding a Shorthair Cat and a Bengal. Cross breeding information can be found under the Cross Breed tab in the workbook.

Thanks so much - dlp44!! I play FS and my kids play BS so PS is new to me and somewhat confusing. I can't believe they make you spend gems to complete a goal.

dlp44
03-19-12, 03:41 AM
I wanted to thank whoever has been updating the workbook with so much information!

I have added all the highlighted cells to my master workbook and uploaded the updated version. I also added the new breeds and display.

Also, I have noticed some issues with the Rank 1 income fields. Please remember that Rank 1 refers to a COMPLETE family (4 pets) that has not been upgraded yet. Please do not enter the income of a family containing only 1, 2, or 3 pets.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

mrees2136
03-20-12, 04:52 PM
I tried logging in and I still can't see the link. Any thoughts as to why? I need to know how to make a bull frog. Thanks!

kooky panda
03-20-12, 05:05 PM
bullfrog
I think it is crossbreeding a bulldog and Tree Frog.

mrees2136
03-20-12, 05:11 PM
Thanks. Any other way I could get to this link? I need to know what animals I need in all the collections to get the different animals. I know I should be able to go to collections and it should tell me there, however this game does not work properly at all. I can't see half the animals I need or what animal I'll be rewarded with. Also it force closes ALL the time. Any thoughts?

dlp44
03-21-12, 01:26 AM
Thanks. Any other way I could get to this link? I need to know what animals I need in all the collections to get the different animals. I know I should be able to go to collections and it should tell me there, however this game does not work properly at all. I can't see half the animals I need or what animal I'll be rewarded with. Also it force closes ALL the time. Any thoughts?

The game is working properly as not knowing is part of the challenge of the game, and it is also one of the reasons for creating the spreadsheets. It's my fault the link is no longer working. I thought that I would be able to import the updated one and the link would remain the same, but obviously it did not. I'm using a bitly link now so I can customize it when I upload the updated workbook. Remember to check out the different pages within the workbook. The information you are looking for is located in the 'Cross Breeding' sheet. Here is the new link:

http://bit.ly/BreedInfo

"PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL THAT YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR"

Thanks!

flaquitachula
03-21-12, 02:43 PM
Thanks so much - dlp44!! I play FS and my kids play BS so PS is new to me and somewhat confusing. I can't believe they make you spend gems to complete a goal.

Maybe i am slow (lol) because I am still confused about the coin earning and time. Is there a reference I can go to...a gamer guide...to get more information?

Here's a few questions: Is the ranking based on a completed family with #3 being the highest?
What is the coin amounts for uncompleted families and non-upgraded families?
When I upgrade a pet family it gives a collection time and amount yet I know I collect more than say every 6 hours....so is the amount earned compiled in that amount of time???

One other thing I noticed that there are some upgrades that are really expensive and it seems fairly arbitary as they can be they same type of pen for instance to upgrade my maltipoo to rank 3 is $3,000 but for a Jack Russel it's 10K?

flaquitachula
03-21-12, 02:45 PM
Do you receive more money the more often you collect......???? Thanks for your help and patience!! ;-)

dlp44
03-21-12, 10:35 PM
]
Is the ranking based on a completed family with #3 being the highest?

Yes. Rank 1, 2, and 3 as it is stated in game.

]
What is the coin amounts for uncompleted families and non-upgraded families?

For the sake of clarity and confusion, I left out the income for uncompleted families with only 1, 2, or 3 pets. In my time playing I noticed that I rarely had a family with only 1 or 3 pets for very long anyway. However, I do still have some with only 2 due to the gem requirements for breeding. For future reference, families of two make double what the stated income on the purchasing screen is.

]
When I upgrade a pet family it gives a collection time and amount yet I know I collect more than say every 6 hours....so is the amount earned compiled in that amount of time???

If I am reading this correctly then I believe you may be confused. Before you upgrade, there screen that comes up that tells you the current rank's collection time and income then the next rank's. The time and income stated on that screen is the actual time for that family. Yes, you do collect more than every six hours, but you do not collect from that particular family every six hours.

]
One other thing I noticed that there are some upgrades that are really expensive and it seems fairly arbitary as they can be they same type of pen for instance to upgrade my maltipoo to rank 3 is $3,000 but for a Jack Russel it's 10K?

I really have no comment on this one except that during my time collecting data I did not notice any pattern. So, in my opinion you are correct in that this is arbitrary.

]
Do you receive more money the more often you collect......????

The income amount does not change the more often you collect. However, your pet can not begin making more income until you have collected and fed him. For example, your rank 3 German Shepherd makes 28 coins every 3 minutes. This does not mean after 30 minutes you will have 280 coins waiting to be collected. You must collect the coins that are ready and feed him in order for him to begin producing more income (which will be ready to collect 3 minutes after feeding).

Please forgive my directness as I do not intend for to come off as rude. I wanted to be direct so to answer your questions as clearly as possible. Hope I have cleared everything up for you!

grebdyr
03-24-12, 09:12 AM
Hey dlp44, I love the database and find it very handy. But I am wondering, what does the column "experience" mean?

dlp44
03-25-12, 04:00 AM
Hey dlp44, I love the database and find it very handy. But I am wondering, what does the column "experience" mean?

The experience columns simply states the amount of experience (exp. or XP) the pet earns for you when you collect from it. Experience is the blue paw print that pops out along with the coins.

grebdyr
03-25-12, 09:38 AM
Ah! Never realised XP stands for experience. :-) Thanks!

ellie1225
03-27-12, 01:26 AM
Let me start by saying, your worksheet is awesome! It's a great idea and I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into it! :)

I've updated a few things and over the next few days, I should be able to update more. Primarily info for the Lovebirds, Iguanas, Pomchis and Russian Blues.

Now I noticed a few errors. 1.) I believe you are missing the Labradoodle. 2.) For some animals, the rank 1 information is for one animal, instead of the family of four. 3.) And I think on some, the coins collected reflects the played with amount. When a pet has been played with, it adds $20 to the payout.

I also noticed a trend. The rank 2 amount, in most cases, is exactly the mid point of rank 1 and 3. This is only not true when there is an odd amount collected. But if 1 and 3 are even, then 2 is the mid point. For example, if 1 is $100 and 3 is $200, then 2 will be $150. If 1 is $100 and 3 is $199, then 2 will either be $150 or $149. Make sense? So by that logic, you could fill in rank 2 for a lot of animals.

And one other thing. I can't tell if this is the case or not, but wouldn't rank 1's payout theoretically be 4x the amount of one animal. For example, if you know that one animal pays $10, shouldn't four pay $40? I mention this since any pet still in the market has the payout for one animal. You could multiply it by four to have the rank 1 total. Like I said though, I can't tell if this is accurate or not.

Well, I hope some of this has helped. Maybe it'll allow you to fill in more spaces. And again, your work really is amazing!

ellie1225
03-27-12, 02:07 AM
I just noticed a few more missing pets.

*Border Beagle (A Cross between a Beagle and a Border Collie.)
*Pom Pom Poodle (It was available for a limited time around the superbowl.)
*Star Quarterbark (Also available for a limited time around the superbowl.)
*Teacup Pig (I believe it came in a special Valentine's Day mystery box.)

dlp44
03-27-12, 03:56 AM
Let me start by saying, your worksheet is awesome! It's a great idea and I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into it! :)

I've updated a few things and over the next few days, I should be able to update more. Primarily info for the Lovebirds, Iguanas, Pomchis and Russian Blues.

Now I noticed a few errors. 1.) I believe you are missing the Labradoodle. 2.) For some animals, the rank 1 information is for one animal, instead of the family of four. 3.) And I think on some, the coins collected reflects the played with amount. When a pet has been played with, it adds $20 to the payout.

I also noticed a trend. The rank 2 amount, in most cases, is exactly the mid point of rank 1 and 3. This is only not true when there is an odd amount collected. But if 1 and 3 are even, then 2 is the mid point. For example, if 1 is $100 and 3 is $200, then 2 will be $150. If 1 is $100 and 3 is $199, then 2 will either be $150 or $149. Make sense? So by that logic, you could fill in rank 2 for a lot of animals.

And one other thing. I can't tell if this is the case or not, but wouldn't rank 1's payout theoretically be 4x the amount of one animal. For example, if you know that one animal pays $10, shouldn't four pay $40? I mention this since any pet still in the market has the payout for one animal. You could multiply it by four to have the rank 1 total. Like I said though, I can't tell if this is accurate or not.

Well, I hope some of this has helped. Maybe it'll allow you to fill in more spaces. And again, your work really is amazing!

You are correct in that the rank 1 information for some reelects the played with amount. I do need to stress to those editing that we need the amount stated in the upgrade screen.

You are also exactly right in the trend you noticed, and I've updated accordingly.

I have thought about the 4x theory as well before, but I'm always so caught up in just remembering to get the data entered before upgrading, breeding, etc. that I have been forgetting to check before breeding a third or fourth pet. But, I do think that you are correct about this as well.

Thank you for all of your help ellie1225! I've updated and uploaded the new master workbook with lots of new data entered. I also noticed your Google name in the update history and e-mailed you the master workbook in the .xls format. I hope you don't mind! I just thought you might find it easier to work within it and then transfer your updates online whenever. Thanks again!!!

bss18974
03-27-12, 04:40 PM
Has anyone noticed that breeding times are not always correct when listed in days? For example, I am breeding the Flemish rabbits and it says 2 days both in database and when selecting breed in PSS. but checking back at the breeder 12 hours later, it now says 24 hours... So if a pet takes 1.5 days to breed, it will say 2 days (rounds up) but half a day later will reflect correct time left. Perhaps other pets only take 36 hrs but are listed as 2 or take 2.5 days and are listed as3... Anyone notice this?

dlp44
03-27-12, 09:05 PM
Has anyone noticed that breeding times are not always correct when listed in days? For example, I am breeding the Flemish rabbits and it says 2 days both in database and when selecting breed in PSS. but checking back at the breeder 12 hours later, it now says 24 hours... So if a pet takes 1.5 days to breed, it will say 2 days (rounds up) but half a day later will reflect correct time left. Perhaps other pets only take 36 hrs but are listed as 2 or take 2.5 days and are listed as3... Anyone notice this?

Yes, you are correct that they are rounded in some manner. There are wayyyy too many pets that take "2 days" to breed. I just didn't have time to do much of anything than enter in what it says in the breeder. If you notice any others please feel free to update.

ellie1225
03-27-12, 09:28 PM
Ones that I've noticed (or remember):
Husky says 2 days, I believe it's 36 hours.
Goldfish says 3 days, I believe it's 60 hours.
Ragamuffin says 3 days, it's just over 2 though. Maybe 50 hours?

ellie1225
03-27-12, 09:35 PM
Abyssinian, Affenhuahua and Cockapoo all also say 2 days, but I know they're all less. Maybe around 36 hours. It's been so long since I've bred them I can't be sure on the exact times. But I know they were all less than the 2 days.

pinkster73
03-27-12, 09:48 PM
I'm really glad to read this. I thought I was going nuts.

ellie1225
03-28-12, 02:22 AM
@dlp44 - I just wanted to let you know, I tested the four times theory and it's accurate. I did it with the lovebirds. 36 for 1, 72 for 2, 108 for 3 and 144 for 4. So by this logic, any animal that you know what one earns, you can multiply it by four to get the rank 1 amount. :)

bss18974
03-29-12, 07:49 AM
The affenhuahua definitely takes 36 hours to breed. I am breeding one now and it will be ready a day and a half after I started to breed.

BungyZoo
03-30-12, 06:35 AM
Hamster and Persian makes Guinea Pig. Is that what you wanted to know?

dlp44
03-31-12, 12:03 AM
Ones that I've noticed (or remember):
Husky says 2 days, I believe it's 36 hours.
Goldfish says 3 days, I believe it's 60 hours.
Ragamuffin says 3 days, it's just over 2 though. Maybe 50 hours?

Abyssinian, Affenhuahua and Cockapoo all also say 2 days, but I know they're all less. Maybe around 36 hours. It's been so long since I've bred them I can't be sure on the exact times. But I know they were all less than the 2 days.

Thanks ellie! Got it updated. I've put off the breeds with 2+ hours breed time so I'll definitely pay attention to the actual time when I get to them.

@dlp44 - I just wanted to let you know, I tested the four times theory and it's accurate. I did it with the lovebirds. 36 for 1, 72 for 2, 108 for 3 and 144 for 4. So by this logic, any animal that you know what one earns, you can multiply it by four to get the rank 1 amount.

Once again, thanks! This will definitely be helpful for those breeds we cannot or will not ever (Border Collie) get.

Hamster and Persian makes Guinea Pig. Is that what you wanted to know?

Yes. Although, we've completed the cross breeds section of the workbook. Really appreciate your input though!

dlp44
03-31-12, 12:07 AM
Wanted to let everyone know we're about 70% complete with the Breed Information part of the workbook! only 30 breeds (most of which are only missing rank 1 and 2 income or level required) out of 91 total left!

I also wanted to let you all know to add your name under the contributors section on the introduction sheet if you input any data. This would never be anywhere near where it is today with out all of the help I have had from you all!

bss18974
03-31-12, 04:06 PM
The ocicat collects 8 coins per cat so level 1 is 32 coins not 36. I have been checking this cat closely.

Star quarterbark collects 108, 130, 152 coins at the three levels.

bobbyrae
03-31-12, 04:33 PM
I think i provided the materials needed for the somali cat and also the cat ottoman. Not sure how to highlight it yellow though. Sorry.

dlp44
03-31-12, 07:23 PM
The ocicat collects 8 coins per cat so level 1 is 32 coins not 36. I have been checking this cat closely.

Star quarterbark collects 108, 130, 152 coins at the three levels.

Thanks! Got it updated!

I think i provided the materials needed for the somali cat and also the cat ottoman. Not sure how to highlight it yellow though. Sorry.

Not a problem bobbyrae. Thanks for letting me know on here! Got it updated on the master so I won't forget about it.

For future reference, you highlight by selecting the cells you wish to highlight, then clicking on the "Test background color" (the eight button from the left on the toolbar right above the sheet), then choosing the desired color (yellow in this case).

6J3XD2
03-31-12, 09:54 PM
So much to breed. Oy?

ellie1225
03-31-12, 09:57 PM
I love seeing all the data in the format you've compiled it! It helps me recognize patterns. :) I've noticed that rank 1 + 20% = rank 2. And then +20% again for rank 3. Now, it doesn't always work out perfect. Sometimes it's off by a dollar. So it's easier to work backwards then forwards. So I've filled in a few of the animals that you had rank 3, but were missing rank 1 & 2. Your work has come so far! It'll be finished before you know it! :)

ellie1225
03-31-12, 10:13 PM
I just saw in one of the other forums there's a new crossbreed. It's a mix of a German Shepherd and a Beagle. It costs 18 gems and takes 8 hours.

dlp44
04-01-12, 12:00 AM
I love seeing all the data in the format you've compiled it! It helps me recognize patterns. :) I've noticed that rank 1 + 20% = rank 2. And then +20% again for rank 3. Now, it doesn't always work out perfect. Sometimes it's off by a dollar. So it's easier to work backwards then forwards. So I've filled in a few of the animals that you had rank 3, but were missing rank 1 & 2. Your work has come so far! It'll be finished before you know it! :)

I'm glad to see that others are finding it helpful!

Thank you for sharing the 20% pattern as I had not discovered it. I have only been able to determine a missing rank ‘s income when two out of three were available. Here are the formulas I use to determine (these have been posted by others previously in some manner but I thought it would be good to summarize them here for everyone)

To determine Rank Three with Ranks One and Two available:

Rank Two - Rank One = X
Rank Two + X = Rank Three

If X does not equal a whole number, then the correct income amount is found by rounding your answer UP to the nearest whole number.

To determine Rank Two with Ranks One and Three available:

(Rank Three - Rank One) / 2 = X
Rank One + X = Rank Two

I just saw in one of the other forums there's a new crossbreed. It's a mix of a German Shepherd and a Beagle. It costs 18 gems and takes 8 hours.

Thanks for the heads up!

The new breed is the German Sheagle. You’re correct in that it costs 18 gems and takes 8 hours to crossbreed. Then, it costs 12 (G) and takes 12 hours to breed. I don’t have any income information yet as it takes 12 hours to earn.

Here’s a picture!
http://s19.postimage.org/ti40udzer/German_Sheagle.jpg

greygull
04-01-12, 12:05 AM
Here's a picture!
http://s19.postimage.org/ti40udzer/German_Sheagle.jpg

Helping you with the picture :)

Xygris
04-05-12, 08:06 AM
Wow I gotta say I thanks so much, I started a spreadsheet of my own but it is not nearly as thorough, Totally Awesome!!

First I was wondering if anyone else noticed the glitch on the Golden Retriever and the Boston Terrier where one gold is subtracted from your total gold shortly after collecting from these pets? I thinking this may be some rounding error in the math processor used in the Apple products or curious if it happens on non-apple devices as well.

With respect to the ranking, there is a linear increase (doubling) in the the first four pets and then this increase in only 80% for the last two upgrades i.e. the Birman is 10 gold per pet so rank one is 40 but ranks 2 and 3 increase at 80% of that or 8 Gold per upgrade so they are 46 and 56 respectively. Noticing this early on this is how I built my spreadsheet HOWEVER, I just recently noticed that the upgrade costs for ranks 2 and 3 are astronomical. Has anyone found a mathematical relationship between the upgrade cost any any other cost (probably base cost)? I would attempt myself but I don't plan on upgrading any pets past rank 1 until I have allot of extra gold as its just not cost effective.

Two other columns you may want to include in your spreadsheet Payback and Cost Factor. Payback is simply how fast you make your money back when you purchase a pet i.e the Poodle costs 200 gold and pays out 70 gold so the payback for a person that plays twice a day would be 200/70 or 2.86 days. I realize that this number changes with the frequency that you play but it is still useful so you can plan out what you want to breed and still be cost efficient. Cost Factor is the overall profitability of a pet or the Payback divided by gold per day, for the poodle this is 137 again assuming that you play 2x per say (12 hours apart)and the poodle is rank 3. Cost Factor is a dimensionless number but very useful to maximize profits so we can do other fun stuff. Gold per minute and gold per hour are useful but not practical as there is no way i am going to be there every three minutes to collect from my Beagle. My biggest assumption in all these calculations is that most people would play 2x per day at least 12 hours apart BUT, the profitability completely changes if you were to play every 4 hours.

BTW at level 20 (concentrating on coin/goal pets)
Most profitable pets are; Garter Snake, Betta, Snowshoe, Goldfish, Poodle, Ragamuffin, Hamster, Afenhuahua, and Pug
Least profitable pets are; Boston Terrier, Irish Wolfhound, Husky, Cardinal, Angora, Welsh Corgi, Scottish Terrier, Chihuahua, Scarlet Macaw

Xygris
04-05-12, 08:09 AM
Sorry that's "48 and 56 respectively"

bss18974
04-05-12, 03:42 PM
Spring turtle takes 8 hours to collect

Bunny lab breeds in 12 hours

In another thread the Bengal takes less than 7 days to breed. Not sure how much less. Someone bred one and came back exactly a week later and found a sick baby and had to abandon (no gems left)

cupcakes4cece
04-06-12, 04:38 PM
New crossbreed, Bunny Lab x Fuzzy Lop Rabbit, produces a Chocolate Bunny in 10 hours (for coins). I tried to post a pic in another thread but I'm having technical difficulties with that. I'll try again when I have access to my PC.

kooky panda
04-06-12, 04:50 PM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/897f95f5.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/8dcfcc64.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/0824b541.jpg

h518may
04-06-12, 09:44 PM
I have the chocolate bunny parents, but am being charged gems for the babies. 8 gems 9hour breed time. I have neve seen the cross breed be a different value then the babies. Anyone else finding this?

grebdyr
04-07-12, 05:40 AM
Same here! It even says in the breeding information that it is for coins, but i'm charged gems anyway :(

kooky panda
04-07-12, 08:46 AM
I have reported this over. Try not to breed with gems, until we get an answer. Gems or coins to breed.

grebdyr
04-07-12, 11:00 AM
Thanks kooky!

lupi123
04-07-12, 01:08 PM
I just tried breed the chocolate bunny in the nursery. It costs 3,600 (or around that much). But when I tried it, I got a message saying I did not have enough gems.

oxford37
04-07-12, 01:19 PM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/897f95f5.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/8dcfcc64.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/0824b541.jpg

Thanks Kooky:) You are a great help:)

bss18974
04-07-12, 03:24 PM
Bunny Birman levels are 80, 96, 112

bss18974
04-07-12, 09:52 PM
Bunny website levels are 124

kooky panda
04-08-12, 05:59 AM
I have reported this over. Try not to breed with gems, until we get an answer. Gems or coins to breed.

Looks like they fixed this. Breeding is for gems.:(

ButterPanda
04-09-12, 01:00 PM

Yes this has been fixed now.

merrytryst
04-18-12, 05:46 AM
That is a pretty impressive document. Good job!

dlp44
04-21-12, 11:38 PM
That is a pretty impressive document. Good job!

Thank you! But, I only created the format and organize it. The bulk of the data comes from the TL Forums Community!

diva1990
04-22-12, 06:23 AM

Thanks for clearing this kooky :)

It isn't fair though..shouldn't the breeding of babies always be the same as that of the parents ?!

How many more are there like this any idea? Cause i'll stay away from them!

diva1990
04-22-12, 06:31 AM
And thanks a lot for this mattyboo1 and TL ! It is quite handy!

One request though, can someone update it with the new Greyhound information ?

Also, the 'Garter Snake' says 21 coins per hour in rank 1, but shouldn't that be 118 [472coins / 4hours] ? Likewise rank 2 and rank 3 should be 142 and 165 respectively ?

diva1990
04-22-12, 06:32 AM
Sorry that's meant to be - And thanks a lot for this dlp44 and TL ! It is quite handy!

[typo from another thread :| ]

diva1990
04-22-12, 12:38 PM
One request though, can someone update it with the new Greyhound information ?

Looks like someone has done this, thank you :D

dlp44
05-03-12, 08:51 PM
Hi all!

I updated the workbook for the first time since the last 2 week's updates. We're in need of some data for the new pets so please be sure to enter it in as you come across it!

Also, I have posted a link on the intro page of the workbook that will allow you to download the master version of the workbook via dropbox. It won't update each week so you will have to re-downlaod when it's updated, but the formatting is MUCH better when viewed in Excel.

sehana
05-08-12, 08:32 AM
Great job with the databases for pet shop & zoo2!!

prettysup
06-05-12, 07:09 PM
Thank u for the guide, I am a big fan of it!!
Btw some errors I noticed: Ferret needs 10 + 10 to build. And Irish wolfhound is 5 of each, not 7.
And I am now on an expansion which needs 24 permits and 40000 coins, not in the list?
Hope it helps, thanks!!

prettysup
06-06-12, 06:59 AM
Thank u for the guide, I am a big fan of it!!
Btw some errors I noticed: Ferret needs 10 + 10 to build. And Irish wolfhound is 5 of each, not 7.
And I am now on an expansion which needs 24 permits and 40000 coins, not in the list?
Hope it helps, thanks!!

Oh I just edited ur document but I dunno how to make it yellow. Pls update thanks!!

Denel31
06-09-12, 04:02 PM
Fantastic job!

diva1990
07-02-12, 02:48 AM
Im not so comfortable editing the document so im gonna post here and if someone would be kind enough to feed it in that would be nice :)

Siberian Husky
Collection time is 2hrs 30mins, which is 150mins.

Breed time 12hrs

Rank 1 - gives 1036 coins
Rank 2 - gives 1244 coins. Cost of upgrade 77700

by my calculations -
Rank 3 - should give 1452 coins. Cost of upgrade should be 155400

diva1990
07-02-12, 11:31 AM
Here's the other new pet -

Brussels Griffon
Collection time is 5hrs, which is 300mins.

Breed time is 10hrs

Rank 1 - gives 1628 coins
Rank 2 - gives 1954 coins. Cost of upgrade - brace yourselves!! ----------- 117200 (no, i did not add an extra zero :p )

by my calculations -
Rank 3 - should give 2280 coins. Cost of upgrade should be 234400 (!!)

diva1990
07-02-12, 12:45 PM
by my calculations -
Rank 3 - should give 1452 coins.

Just upgraded the Siberian Husky and it says Rank 3 will give 1451 coins.

[Not much of a difference, but like being precise.]

zerbe6982
07-04-12, 08:42 AM
Thanks Diva! I updated it for you.

Denel31
07-13-12, 04:32 PM
Something is wrong! The buildable table is missing all pets names. All the info on that colum is gone!

diva1990
07-14-12, 08:14 AM
Here's the info for the new pets from the 12-7-12 update.

Sokoke
costs 24000 coins.
It's a buildable which requires 7 blue carpet tiles and 14 bulbs.
16 hours collection time - 960 minutes.
10 hours breed time for young ones.
(Im just breeding the Sokoke and will give the 'Rank' information later.)

Nebelung
costs 29000 coins.
Takes 14 hours to be built.
24 hours collection time - 1440 minutes
2 days breed time for young ones.

There is also the LaPerm which costs 12 gems and has 18 hours (1080 minutes) collection time, but that's all i know.

diva1990
07-15-12, 05:06 AM
Sokoke

Rank 1 - 484 coins.
Rank 2 - 581 coins. Cost of upgrade 20300 coins.
Rank 3 - 678 coins. Cost of upgrade 40600 coins.

diva1990
07-16-12, 02:24 AM
Horseshoe Crab

Breed time 18 hrs.

Rank 1 - 740 coins.
Rank 2 - 889 coins. Cost of upgrade 19500 coins.
Rank 3 - 1036 coins. Cost of upgrade 39000 coins.

diva1990
07-18-12, 02:56 AM
Nebeung

Breed time 2 days.

Collection time 1 day.

Rank 1 - 880 coins.
Rank 2 - 1056 coins. Cost of upgrade 24600 coins.
Rank 3 - 1232 coins. Cost of upgrade 49200 coins.

diva1990
07-18-12, 02:58 AM
Nebeung

* Nebelung

diva1990
07-20-12, 05:54 AM
Boxer

Breed time 1 day.

Collection time 2 days.

Rank 1 - 1264 coins.
Rank 2 - 1517 coins. Cost of upgrade 31500 coins.
Rank 3 - 1770 coins. Cost of upgrade 63000 coins.

ilovepetsxt
07-20-12, 09:16 AM
I'm trying to breed a new animal but it won't let me choose any animals to breed! Did I breed to much already or some thing???

Id: ilovepetsxt
Shop name: animal place

ilovepetsxt
07-20-12, 09:20 AM
Why won't it let me breed anymore pets??? Did I breed to much already or something???

Id: ilovepetsxt
Shop name: animal place

ilovepetsxt
07-20-12, 09:23 AM
TOYGER:

Bengal cat and shorthair cat

U can buy a Bengal cat for 7 gems

ilovepetsxt
07-20-12, 09:30 AM
:) how to breed a labbe:

Labrador retriever+ beagle

Labrador retriever cost 21 gems

diva1990
07-22-12, 02:58 AM
Bogle

Breed time 16 hours.

Collection time 2 days.

Rank 1 - 873 coins.
Rank 2 - 1047 coins. Cost of upgrade 21700 coins.
Rank 3 - 1221 coins. Cost of upgrade 43400 coins.

diva1990
07-23-12, 06:06 AM
Scottish Fold

Cost 47000 coins. It's a buildable which but i don't remember what was needed cause i already had the items and just hit build without really looking :|

Breed time for kittens - 20 hours.

Collection time 14 hrs.

Rank 1 - 844 coins.
Rank 2 - 1013 coins. Cost of upgrade 32100 coins.
Rank 3 - 1182 coins. Cost of upgrade 64200 coins.

diva1990
07-27-12, 04:37 PM
Moorish Idol

Build time 3 hrs.
Cost 5000 coins.
Collection time 2.5 hrs.
Breed time for babies 12 hrs

Rank 1 - 1124 coins.
Rank 2 - 1349 coins. Cost of upgrade 33700
Rank 3 - 1574 coins. Cost of upgrade 67400

Borzoi

Build time 3 hrs
Cost 1500 coins
Collection time 16 hrs
Breed time for babies 1 hr

Rank 1 - 660 coins.
Rank 2 - 793 coins. Cost of upgrade 5900
Rank 3 - 924 coins. Cost 11800

diva1990
07-28-12, 04:40 AM
Red-footed Tortoise

Build time 9 hrs
Cost 5000 coins
Collection time 2.5 hrs
Breed time for babies 10 hrs

Rank 1 - 1068 coins.
Rank 2 - 1282 coins. Cost of upgrade 32000
Rank 3 - 1496 coins. Cost 64000

Trained Sharpei

Build time 3 hrs
Cost 1500 coins
Collection time 3 hrs
Breed time for babies 1 hr

Rank 1 - 1048 coins.
Rank 2 - 1258 coins. Cost of upgrade 18900
Rank 3 - 1468 coins. Cost 37800

squilibob
07-28-12, 08:59 PM
dlp hasn't had forum activity for a fortnight and the google web doc says it hasn't been updated since June. Does that mean that this is discontinued?

fishandchums
07-29-12, 04:56 AM
Without pictures its hard knowing what is which ... I'm stuck on working
Out what the fuzzy crossbreeds are for the collections. Any ideas ??????

coolgamegirl27
07-29-12, 06:30 AM
Without pictures its hard knowing what is which ... I'm stuck on working
Out what the fuzzy crossbreeds are for the collections. Any ideas ??????

Pomchi, Cockapoo & Affenhuahua are the dogs needed for Fuzzy Crossbreeds Collection:)

fishandchums
07-29-12, 07:09 AM
Cheers chick :)

diva1990
07-30-12, 09:54 AM
English Mastiff

Build time 5 hrs
Cost 1500 coins
Collection time 2 hrs
Breed time for babies 20 hrs

Rank 1 - 448 coins.
Rank 2 - 538 coins. Cost of 10800 upgrade
Rank 3 - 628 coins. Cost 21600

Fat Tabby

Buildable which needs - 12 line paints and 12 rubber turfs
Cost 5000 coins
Collection time 8 hrs
Breed time for babies 4 hrs

Rank 1 - 656 coins.
Rank 2 - 788 coins. Cost of upgrade 19700
Rank 3 - 919 coins. Cost 39400

OpeningCeremony
07-30-12, 03:18 PM
Scottish Fold

Cost 47000 coins. It's a buildable which but i don't remember what was needed cause i already had the items and just hit build without really looking :|

Breed time for kittens - 20 hours.

Collection time 14 hrs.

Rank 1 - 844 coins.
Rank 2 - 1013 coins. Cost of upgrade 32100 coins.
Rank 3 - 1182 coins. Cost of upgrade 64200 coins.

the parts needed are 12 bulbs and 16 hammers

zerbe6982
07-31-12, 11:16 AM
Please review the spreadsheet Diva. I think I got all of your postings, but I might have missed a couple.

Thanks!

diva1990
07-31-12, 01:50 PM
Please review the spreadsheet Diva. I think I got all of your postings, but I might have missed a couple.

Thanks!

Looks like you got them all :D
Thanks a lot, i was thinking of stopping!

Would you like a list of build time, buildable item requirements, cost, collection time and breed time for the rest of the new pets (i only have 17 since im on android and no gems, so there are 11 left which i haven't posted about) or should i just keep going as i am now adding all the information in one post ?

zerbe6982
07-31-12, 02:00 PM
Looks like you got them all :D
Thanks a lot, i was thinking of stopping!

Would you like a list of build time, buildable item requirements, cost, collection time and breed time for the rest of the new pets (i only have 17 since im on android and no gems, so there are 11 left which i haven't posted about) or should i just keep going as i am now adding all the information in one post ?

Personally, I only care about the pets page. It is what I use for my information. However, if you want to list more things, I'll update the other pages. I am not sure when the owner of the spreadsheet updates, but I'm sure he/she will love the amount of yellow. :)

diva1990
07-31-12, 04:22 PM
Personally, I only care about the pets page. It is what I use for my information. However, if you want to list more things, I'll update the other pages. I am not sure when the owner of the spreadsheet updates, but I'm sure he/she will love the amount of yellow. :)

Actually the information that im talking about is all that goes onto the 'pets page', except for buildable item requirements, which will go onto the 'buildables page'.
Haha, yea, im sure he/she will also be very grateful :)

zerbe6982
08-01-12, 07:43 AM
Actually the information that im talking about is all that goes onto the 'pets page', except for buildable item requirements, which will go onto the 'buildables page'.
Haha, yea, im sure he/she will also be very grateful :)

I'll add whatever info you have. :)

diva1990
08-02-12, 12:32 AM
Olympic Boxer

Build time 5 hrs
Cost 1500 coins
Collection time 3 hrs
Breed time for babies 14 hrs

Rank 1 - 548 coins.
Rank 2 - 658 coins. Cost of upgrade 13200
Rank 3 - 768 coins. Cost 26400

Track Dachsund

Build time 3 hrs
Cost 1500 coins
Collection time 8 hrs

Rank 1 - 292 coins.
Rank 2 - 351 coins. Cost of upgrade 7000
Rank 3 - 409 coins. Cost 14000

Hare

Build time 4 hrs
Cost 5000 coins
Collection time 10 hrs
Breed time for babies 8 hrs

Rank 1 - 712 coins.
Rank 2 - 855 coins. Cost of upgrade 17100
Rank 3 - 997 coins. Cost 34200

diva1990
08-02-12, 12:50 AM
I'll add whatever info you have. :)

Ok, thanks :)

Here's the info for the other animals, you can add it in now or one by one when i give the rank details as well.

Neopolitan Mastiff
Build Time 10 hrs
Collection time 9 hrs
Cost 1500
Breed time for babies 2 hrs

Chinchilla Cat
Build Time 5 hrs
Collection time 16 hrs
Cost 1500

Competitive Poodle
Build Time 4 hrs
Collection time 14 hrs
Cost 1500
Breed time for babies 18 hrs

Brasiliero
Build Time 6 hrs
Collection time 14 hrs
Cost 1500

Mandarinfish
Build Time 3 hrs
Collection time 9 hrs
Cost 5000
Breed time for babies 16 hrs

Wallaroo - buildable
Items required - 12 glass tubings and 12 rubber turfs
Collection time 4 hrs
Cost 1500

Lifter Whippet - buildable
Items required - 10 glass tubings and 10 mousebolts
Collection time 12 hrs
Cost 1500

Quaker Parrot - buildable
Items required - 10 glass tubings and 10 line paints
Collection time 20 hrs
Cost 5000

zerbe6982
08-02-12, 08:24 AM
Done..

dlp44
08-08-12, 03:13 AM
Hi all!

I would like to apologize for my absence the past two months and thank all of you for you contributions and updates!

I just finished updating the workbook. All I have been able to finish so far is updating those cells highlighted in yellow so that I could upload the master. I will be extracting whatever data is missing from the workbook that is available from within the game or the forum over this week. The updated master will be uploaded sometime today.

Thank you all again for keeping the workbook going in my absence!

diva1990
08-08-12, 12:23 PM
Welcome back dlp :) and sorry but here's more work for you :P

Brasiliero

Rank 1 - 824 coins.
Rank 2 - 989 coins. Cost of upgrade 8500 coins.
Rank 3 - 1154 coins. Cost of upgrade 17000 coins.

Mandarinfish

Rank 1 - 784 coins.
Rank 2 - 941 coins. Cost of upgrade 20900 coins.
Rank 3 - 1098 coins. Cost of upgrade 41800 coins.

Wallaroo

Rank 1 - 632 coins.
Rank 2 - 759 coins. Cost of upgrade 15200 coins.
Rank 3 - 855 coins. Cost of upgrade 30400 coins.

Lifter Whippet

Rank 1 - 828 coins.
Rank 2 - 994 coins. Cost of upgrade 13200 coins.
Rank 3 - 1160 coins. Cost of upgrade 26400 coins.

Quaker Parrot

Rank 1 - 936 coins.
Rank 2 - 1124 coins. Cost of upgrade 28700 coins.
Rank 3 - 1311 coins. Cost of upgrade 57400 coins.

Bull Mastiff

Rank 1 - 516 coins.
Rank 2 - 620 coins. Cost of upgrade 4800 coins.
Rank 3 - 723 coins. Cost of upgrade 9600 coins.

diva1990
08-08-12, 12:33 PM
Whoops, just realized that i haven't given the other information for the Bullmastiff earlier.

Bull Mastiff - cross breed
Breeds required for cross - English Mastiff and English Bulldog
Cross breed time 12 hrs
Build Time of display 9 hrs
Collection time 18 hrs
Cost 1500

diva1990
08-13-12, 03:01 AM
Neopolitan Mastiff
Rank 1 - 688 coins.
Rank 2 - 826 coins. Cost of upgrade 14700 coins.
Rank 3 - 964 coins. Cost of upgrade 29400 coins.

Competitive Poodle
Rank 1 - 744 coins.
Rank 2 - 893 coins. Cost of upgrade 10200 coins.
Rank 3 - 1042 coins. Cost of upgrade 20400 coins.

Chinchilla Cat
Rank 1 - 752 coins.
Rank 2 - 903 coins. Cost of upgrade 9000 coins.
Rank 3 - 1053 coins. Cost of upgrade 18000 coins.

zerbe6982
08-13-12, 08:59 AM
Done...

diva1990
08-17-12, 09:05 AM
New pets from last week -

Blue Lacy

Build time 5 hrs
Cost 60000 coins
Collection time 6 hrs
Breed time for babies 1 day

Rank 1 - 436 coins.
Rank 2 - 524 coins. Cost of upgrade 51000
Rank 3 - 611 coins. Cost 102000

Bea-tzu - cross breed

Breeds required for crossing - Shih Tzu and Beagle
Cross breed time 2 days
Build Time of display 3 hrs
Collection time 18 hrs
Cost 39600
Breed time for babies 2 days

Rank 1 - 464 coins.
Rank 2 - 557 coins. Cost of upgrade 24700
Rank 3 - 650 coins. Cost 49400

zerbe6982
08-17-12, 11:09 AM
Got it.

OpeningCeremony
08-18-12, 12:32 AM
Gecko

Buildable - 10 palm trees, 10 bottle of bubbles
Collection time 8 hrs
Cost 47800
Rank 1 - 252 coins
Rank 2 - 302 coins. Cost of upgrade 14800
Rank 3 - 352 coins. Cost of upgrade 30000

diva1990
08-18-12, 08:58 AM
Gecko

Buildable - 10 palm trees, 10 bottle of bubbles
Collection time 8 hrs
Cost 47800
Rank 1 - 252 coins
Rank 2 - 302 coins. Cost of upgrade 14800
Rank 3 - 352 coins. Cost of upgrade 30000

One question, just a verification, are you sure it's 30000 for the upgrade to rank 3 ?
Because from what ive noticed, the cost of upgrade to rank 3 is double of the cost to rank 2 (so 14800*2= 29600).

OpeningCeremony
08-20-12, 09:58 AM
One question, just a verification, are you sure it's 30000 for the upgrade to rank 3 ?
Because from what ive noticed, the cost of upgrade to rank 3 is double of the cost to rank 2 (so 14800*2= 29600).

here is a screenshot of the upgrade to rank 3:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/35879g7.jpg

diva1990
08-20-12, 10:20 AM
here is a screenshot of the upgrade to rank 3:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/35879g7.jpg

Oh, strange :|

diva1990
08-20-12, 10:34 AM
York Chocolate

Build time 20 hrs
Cost 49400 coins
Collection time 22 hrs

Rank 1 - 284 coins.
Rank 2 - 341 coins. Cost of upgrade 6200
Rank 3 - 398 coins. Cost 12400

zerbe6982
08-20-12, 11:01 AM
k.......

OpeningCeremony
08-20-12, 04:33 PM
Oh, strange :|

yea it's def strange. i double checked my screenshot of the upgrade from rank 1 to rank 2 and it is def 14800. :)

OpeningCeremony
08-25-12, 09:47 AM
Savannah

Buildable - 10 glass panels, 10 bottle of bubbles
Collection time 1 day
Cost 58600
Rank 1 - 1116 coins
Rank 2 - 1339 coins. Cost of upgrade 58000
Rank 3 - 1562 coins. Cost of upgrade 116000

SlimmingSweets
08-25-12, 01:26 PM
I would love to have a direct copy of this spreadsheet if it not too late to ask. Is it OK to put my email address on the forum or do I wait until someone contacts me? I don't want to break the rules.

sehana
08-25-12, 04:10 PM
I would love to have a direct copy of this spreadsheet if it not too late to ask. Is it OK to put my email address on the forum or do I wait until someone contacts me? I don't want to break the rules.
The link is provided in the first post :)

Edit: Or do u mean direct meaning the Excel version?

zerbe6982
08-30-12, 06:14 AM
Everything is added up to here.

OpeningCeremony
09-01-12, 09:26 AM
Blue Tang

Buildable - 8 tropical fern, 8 pet steps, 14 aqua carpet tile
Collection time 10 hrs
Cost 47800
Rank 1 - 480 coins
Rank 2 - 576 coins. Cost of upgrade 27100
Rank 3 - 672 coins. Cost of upgrade 54200

zerbe6982
09-06-12, 08:26 AM
done....

diva1990
09-08-12, 11:32 AM
Norwegian Cat

Build time 3 hrs
Cost 8900 coins
Collection time 6 hrs

Rank 1 - 80 coins.
Rank 2 - 96 coins. Cost of upgrade 1900
Rank 3 - 112 coins. Cost 3800

dlp44
09-09-12, 01:27 AM
WORKBOOK UPDATED!!!

I apologize that it has been months since I have updated the workbook. I was having some issues with it and have not had the time to figure them out. Updates will be more frequent in the future.

diva1990
09-09-12, 07:02 AM
WORKBOOK UPDATED!!!

I apologize that it has been months since I have updated the workbook. I was having some issues with it and have not had the time to figure them out. Updates will be more frequent in the future.

Thanks for the work you put into it! :)

---------------------------------------

Finnish Spitz

Build time 6 hrs
Cost 9400 coins
Collection time 20 hrs

Rank 1 - 80 coins.
Rank 2 - 96 coins. Cost of upgrade 800
Rank 3 - 112 coins. Cost 1500

zerbe6982
09-10-12, 08:49 AM
Done... Thanks Dlp. We appreciate your hard work! :)

OpeningCeremony
09-10-12, 03:18 PM
Chigi

Cross breed 12 hrs
Cost 18000 coins
Collection time 10 hrs
Breed time for babies 12 hrs and cost 9000 coins

Rank 1 - 72 coins.
Rank 2 - 86 coins. Cost of upgrade 1200
Rank 3 - 100 coins. Cost 2400

OpeningCeremony
09-10-12, 04:43 PM
Chigi

Cross breed 12 hrs
Cost 18000 coins
Collection time 10 hrs

Rank 1 - 72 coins.

chigi is a crossbreed of chihuahua and welsh corgi

diva1990
09-11-12, 03:55 AM
Chigi

Cross breed 12 hrs
Cost 18000 coins
Collection time 10 hrs

Rank 1 - 72 coins.

Do you remember how long the build time was ? after the 12hrs crossbreed ?
I think it was something like 10hrs if im not mistaken, but i don't remember for sure.

OpeningCeremony
09-11-12, 12:01 PM
Norwegian Hound

Build time ??
Cost 8800 coins
Collection time 16 hrs

Rank 1 - 76 coins.
Rank 2 - 91 coins. Cost of upgrade 600
Rank 3 - 106 coins. Cost 1100

OpeningCeremony
09-11-12, 12:02 PM
Do you remember how long the build time was ? after the 12hrs crossbreed ?
I think it was something like 10hrs if im not mistaken, but i don't remember for sure.

I can't remember anymore :/ I'll try to ask around

zerbe6982
09-13-12, 01:24 PM
done.....

OpeningCeremony
09-14-12, 01:29 AM
Manx Longhair

Buildable - 10 bouncy toys, 10 toy owls
Collection time 8 hrs
Cost 21800
Rank 1 - 228 coins
Rank 2 - 273 coins. Cost of upgrade 14700
Rank 3 - 319 coins. Cost of upgrade 29400

nikibaby1981
09-14-12, 09:40 AM
I can't remember anymore :/ I'll try to ask around

I'm pretty sure it was 10 hours.

OpeningCeremony
09-15-12, 04:25 PM
Canaan

Buildable - 10 toy owls, 12 colored discs
Collection time 12 hrs
Cost 21000
Rank 1 - 264 coins
Rank 2 - 316 coins. Cost of upgrade 11100
Rank 3 - 369 coins. Cost of upgrade 22200

OpeningCeremony
09-21-12, 11:22 PM
Lollipop Wrasse

Build time 4 hrs
Cost 24000 coins
Collection time 4 hrs

Rank 1 - 420 coins.
Rank 2 - 504 coins. Cost of upgrade 27700
Rank 3 - 588 coins. Cost 55400

dapplefur
09-23-12, 09:58 PM
does anyone if the airedoodle and keeshond costs gems or coins?

OpeningCeremony
09-24-12, 09:44 AM
Maine Coon

Cross breed btwn shorthair cat and angora 15 hrs
Cost 48000 coins
Build time 8 hr 10 min
Collection time 8 hrs (says 8 hr when you upgrade the playpen but it is actually every 7hr and 30 min)
Breed time for babies 15 hrs and cost 24000 coins

Rank 1 - 196 coins.
Rank 2 - 235 coins. Cost of upgrade 13300
Rank 3 - 274 coins. Cost 27000

diva1990
09-26-12, 04:48 AM
Hoopoe

Build time - ???
Cost ???

Collection time 9 hrs

Rank 1 - 76 coins.
Rank 2 - 92 coins. Cost of upgrade 1500
Rank 3 - 107 coins. Cost 3000

Alannatron
09-26-12, 12:46 PM
HELP!!!

Can somebody pleeeeease tell me what you need to cross, to breed a bullfrog???!!!!

Thank you :)

diva1990
09-26-12, 01:20 PM
HELP!!!

Can somebody pleeeeease tell me what you need to cross, to breed a bullfrog???!!!!

Thank you :)

You will need -> Tree Frog + English Bulldog

OpeningCeremony
09-26-12, 03:19 PM
Lollipop Wrasse

Build time 4 hrs
Cost 24000 coins
Collection time 4 hrs

Rank 1 - 420 coins.
Rank 2 - 504 coins. Cost of upgrade 27700
Rank 3 - 588 coins. Cost 55400

the collection time is actually 3hr and 30 min but the upgrade screen and market said 4 hrs.

Hoopoe

Build time - ???
Cost ???

Collection time 9 hrs

Rank 1 - 76 coins.
Rank 2 - 92 coins. Cost of upgrade 1500
Rank 3 - 107 coins. Cost 3000

the build time is 5 hrs and the cost is 9000 coins

Alannatron
09-26-12, 08:14 PM
Thank you, thank you!! :)

OpeningCeremony
09-28-12, 01:32 PM
Yellow-bellied Slider

Buildable - 8 colored disc, 12 bone brush
Collection time 7 hrs
Cost 24300
Rank 1 - 196 coins
Rank 3 - 274 coins. Cost of upgrade 27000

OpeningCeremony
09-29-12, 11:23 AM
Basenji

Build time 9 hrs
Cost 26000 coins
Collection time 8 hrs
Breed time for babies 6 hrs

Rank 1 - 196 coins.
Rank 3 - 274 coins. Cost 27000

diva1990
10-06-12, 08:39 AM
Pirate Dog

Build time 14 hrs
Cost 10100 coins
Collection time 17 hrs

Rank 1 - 440 coins.
Rank 2 - 528 coins. Cost of upgrade 10400
Rank 3 - 616 coins. Cost 20800

zerbe6982
10-09-12, 09:30 AM
Added up to here.

diva1990
10-10-12, 01:32 AM
Raptor Dog

Build time 18 hrs
Cost 9000 coins
Collection time 23 hrs
Breed time for babies 18 hrs [i think]

Rank 1 - 404 coins.
Rank 2 - 485 coins. Cost of upgrade 1900
Rank 3 - 566 coins. Cost 3800

diva1990
10-10-12, 10:03 AM
Diver Dog - buildable

Requirements - 12 'Gravestone' and 12 'Candy'
Cost 12300 coins
Collection time 22 hrs

Rank 1 - 536 coins.
Rank 2 - 644 coins. Cost of upgrade 4100
Rank 3 - 751 coins. Cost 8200

leeanndonohue
10-13-12, 08:55 AM
First major area I need assistance in is just the breed name's of some of the crossbreeds. I only need names at this point so I can know that my breed list is complete before putting it out. All I will need ater these is a yay or nay from GroupMagma to be able to share what we have completed so far.

I would greatly appreciate any contributions, even if only able to knock one off the list.

Shorthair Cat & Siamese
Hamster & Persian
Canary & Cockatiel
Dalmation & Golden Retriever

Poodle & Cocker Spaniel
Poodle & St. Bernard
Welsh Corgi & Jack Russell
Chihuahua & Pomeranian

?...................ll............................ ..........

Same here i need gems which i cant buy. So a goldendodle is out dalmation and goldenretrever is out for me.

diva1990
10-13-12, 10:26 AM
Horseman Dog

Build time 20 hrs
Cost 9000 coins
Collection time 19 hrs

Rank 1 - 396 coins.
Rank 2 - 476 coins. Cost of upgrade 2400
Rank 3 - 555 coins. Cost 4800

Lobster Cat

Build time 16 hrs
Cost 12000 coins
Collection time 18 hrs

Rank 1 - 380 coins.
Rank 2 - 457 coins. Cost of upgrade 2300
Rank 3 - 532 coins. Cost 4600

Witch Cat - buildable

Requirements - 10 'Gravestone' and 10 'Candy'
Cost 8800 coins
Collection time 16 hrs

Rank 1 - 524 coins.
Rank 2 - 629 coins. Cost of upgrade 2800
Rank 3 - 734 coins. Cost 6000

diva1990
10-15-12, 01:55 PM
Shark Dog - buildable

Requirements - 11 'Gravestone' and 11 'Candy'
Cost 12400 coins
Collection time 21 hrs

Rank 1 - 588 coins.
Rank 2 - 706 coins. Cost of upgrade 4900
Rank 3 - 824 coins. Cost 9800

diva1990
10-17-12, 03:21 AM
Evil Dog - win this on completion of a goal.

Build time - NA
Cost 13000 coins
Collection time 20 hrs

Rank 1 - 332 coins.
Rank 2 - 399 coins. Cost of upgrade 2000
Rank 3 - 465 coins. Cost 4000

diva1990
10-20-12, 11:20 AM
Hot Dog - win this on completion of a goal.

Build time - NA
Cost 14000 coins
Collection time 16.5 hrs

Rank 1 - 552 coins.
Rank 2 - 663 coins. Cost of upgrade 5200
Rank 3 - 773 coins. Cost 10400

Banana Dog

Build time 5 hrs
Cost 13000 coins
Collection time 23 hrs

Rank 1 - 480 coins.
Rank 2 - 576 coins. Cost of upgrade 2300
Rank 3 - 672 coins. Cost 4500

diva1990
10-23-12, 10:15 AM
Melon Cat

Build time 4 hrs
Cost 13000 coins
Collection time 15 hrs

Rank 1 - 712 coins.
Rank 2 - 855 coins. Cost of upgrade 5200
Rank 3 - 997 coins. Cost 10300

lorie82794
10-24-12, 10:28 PM
I can't seem to find info on the Bengal. I searched the spreadsheet with no luck. Will someone please advise? Thank you!!

diva1990
10-26-12, 03:27 PM
King Dog

Build time 9 hrs
Cost 14000 coins
Collection time 24 hrs

Rank 1 - 532 coins.
Rank 2 - 639 coins. Cost of upgrade 2700
Rank 3 - 745 coins. Cost 5300

Bee Kitty - buildable

Requirements - 12 'Broom' and 8 'Bat'
Cost 14000 coins
Collection time 16.5 hrs

Rank 1 - 668 coins.
Rank 2 - 802 coins. Cost of upgrade 5400
Rank 3 - 936 coins. Cost 10700

diva1990
10-27-12, 10:36 AM
Pilot Dog - buildable

Requirements - 11 'Pumpkin' and 11 'Candy'
Cost 13300 coins
Collection time 21 hrs

Rank 1 - 740 coins.
Rank 2 - 889 coins. Cost of upgrade 4300
Rank 3 - 1036 coins. Cost 8600

diva1990
10-27-12, 10:43 AM
I can't seem to find info on the Bengal. I searched the spreadsheet with no luck. Will someone please advise? Thank you!!

I don't have much info on it since it costs gems - 7 gems and has a collection time of 1 hour.

And it can be bred with the Shorthair Cat to get a Toyger for 126 coins and 14 hrs cross-breed time.
It's one of the few gem-costing pets which has a crossbreed for coins.

lorie82794
10-27-12, 02:25 PM
Thanks so much for the info! I have the pair and one kitten. Just wondering if it is worth upgrading.

OpeningCeremony
11-06-12, 01:05 PM
Pet Turkey

Unlocked after completion of goal
Cost 1400 coins
Collection time 14 hrs

Rank 1 - 104 coins.
Rank 2 - 124 coins. Cost of upgrade 900
Rank 3 - 145 coins. Cost 1800

Alpine Lynx

Build time ?? hrs
Cost 28500 coins
Collection time 16 hrs

Rank 1 - 232 coins.
Rank 2 - 278 coins. Cost of upgrade 9000
Rank 3 - 324 coins. Cost 17900

Papillon

Build time ?? hrs
Cost 30300 coins
Collection time 12 hrs

Rank 1 - 212 coins.
Rank 2 - 254 coins. Cost of upgrade 9800
Rank 3 - 296 coins. Cost 20000

diva1990
11-06-12, 01:31 PM
Alpine Lynx

Build time ?? hrs

4 hours

Papillon

Build time ?? hrs
10 hours

diva1990
11-06-12, 01:55 PM
Queen Cat - buildable

Requirements - 10 'Spideweb' and 10 'Gravestone'
Cost 13700 coins
Collection time 17 hrs

Rank 1 - 700 coins.
Rank 2 - 841 coins. Cost of upgrade 5100
Rank 3 - 980 coins. Cost 10200

Sailor Cat

Build time 1 day
Cost 13000 coins
Collection time 1 day

Rank 1 - 520 coins.
Rank 2 - 624 coins. Cost of upgrade 3900
Rank 3 - 728 coins. Cost 7700

diva1990
11-13-12, 05:25 AM
Briard - buildable

Items required - 11 'Ducky' and 11 'Sheep'
Cost 30000 coins
Collection time 16 hrs
Breed time for babies 10 hrs [i think, needs to be verified]

Rank 1 - 376 coins.
Rank 2 - 452 coins. Cost of upgrade 26800
Rank 3 - 527 coins. Cost 53600

Schnauzer

Build time 9 hrs
Cost 1280 coins
Collection time 16 hrs

Rank 1 - 104 coins.
Rank 2 - 125 coins. Cost of upgrade 1600
Rank 3 - 146 coins. Cost 3200

diva1990
11-23-12, 10:59 AM
Koala Bear - buildable

Items required - 10 'Monkey Plush' and 10 'Koala Plush'
Cost 61400 coins
Collection time 18 hrs

Rank 1 - 428 coins.
Rank 2 - 514 coins. Cost of upgrade 26800
Rank 3 - 600 coins. Cost 53600

Morrisness
12-07-12, 02:23 PM
Added some stuff to the crossbreeds sheet. Just basically if the parent is a Gem, Goal, or collection pet, so that way it's easier to see which pets you can breed for easily without worrying about goals/gems/collections.

diva1990
12-13-12, 07:08 AM
Red Panda - buildable

Items required - 11 'Zebra Plush' and 11 'Piggy Plush'
Cost 62300 coins
Collection time 17 hrs

Rank 1 - 416 coins.
Rank 2 - 500 coins. Cost of upgrade 28200
Rank 3 - 583 coins. Cost 56400

Cheetoh

Build time ??
Cost 61600 coins
Collection time 21 hrs

Rank 1 - 304 coins.
Rank 2 - 365 coins. Cost of upgrade 16700
Rank 3 - 426 coins. Cost 33400

Rottweiler

Build time 6 hrs
Cost 1100 coins
Collection time 12 hrs
Breed time for babies ??

Rank 1 - 92 coins.
Rank 2 - 111 coins. Cost of upgrade 1300
Rank 3 - 129 coins. Cost 2600

zerbe6982
12-13-12, 08:57 AM
Back from Honeymoon....

Added up to here

PEPELEPET
12-30-12, 09:04 AM
Added crossbreed to spreadsheet - Beagle + Golden Retriever = Beago

gjatt
01-02-13, 08:25 PM
Hello,

I didn't know where to post this question. Under the collections, for the "fuzzy puppies," I have the affenhuahua puppy, but I was wondering what are the other two puppies? I couldn't find them in the market.

OpeningCeremony
01-14-13, 03:15 PM
Hello,

I didn't know where to post this question. Under the collections, for the "fuzzy puppies," I have the affenhuahua puppy, but I was wondering what are the other two puppies? I couldn't find them in the market.

the first puppy is the Malchi, which is a crossbreed of the maltese and chihuahua. the second puppy is the Cockapoo, which is a crossbreed of a cocker spaniel and poodle. if you want to breed these, the maltese and the cocker spaniel costs gems, but you only have to buy one of each to start a crossbreed. (you don't have to buy the entire family) also the crossbeeds, Malchi and Cockapoo, do not cost gems. enjoy~

lizzygee23
01-19-13, 03:37 AM
I don't see any data when I open this spreadsheet. It's just a blank document. Any suggestions? I signed in to my google account, but still nothing...

akocek
01-19-13, 11:51 PM
I don't see any data when I open this spreadsheet. It's just a blank document. Any suggestions? I signed in to my google account, but still nothing...

to get it to work for me i clicked: view and then changed it to list view. then there were tabs at the top for pets, crossbreeds etc. that you can click to see the information. i hope this helps!

bkjen
01-22-13, 02:09 AM
I always wanted to know which gifts to gift neighbors and I didn't find this database until recently. I'm glad I did and I wish I found this months ago. But, now I wanted to know which gifts are the most needed so I created a new tab on the worksheet called Gifts. It counts the total quantities used for each gift part listed in the Buildable tab and ranks them. I even highlighted the top 10 most needed gifts. Enjoy :)

tsuki003
02-11-13, 01:25 AM
In the collections area, to get the flame angel fish, one of the sets of fish you have to get is all blue but I cant find it in the market or in the breed sheet. Anyone know what it is by chance?

saren1947
02-11-13, 05:03 AM
In the collections area, to get the flame angel fish, one of the sets of fish you have to get is all blue but I cant find it in the market or in the breed sheet. Anyone know what it is by chance?
Emperor angel fish.

tsuki003
02-11-13, 06:55 AM
Emperor angel fish.its not in the market so I assume its a crossbreed? But of what?

priscillasp
03-03-13, 07:43 AM
Can you tell me how to access the bread information spreadsheet? When I go to the link I only see storm IDs and empty cells.

eastie41
03-20-13, 12:58 AM
Hi, Your spreadsheet is great. Can you answer a question for me? How long do we have to get a baby pet from the Nursery? I've lost a few babies. So now I am setting an alarm to check on them.
So, if a baby that takes 16 hours in the nursery....do we have some extra hours? I know in other games (Restaurant), we have close to double the time to get cooked food.
thanks!

kataraluvr
04-02-13, 06:12 AM
I was looking at the chart and am confused on this:
3/48 hours
what does that mean? 3 - 48 hour intervals = 6 days?

AlisinChanes
04-03-13, 05:49 PM
Hi all!

I have compiled a LARGE amount of VERY useful data into a spreadsheet that I am anxious to share! I have things such as coins earned (each rank), exp. earned, level requirements, costs, breeding times, a cross breeding table, and also calculations for coins per minute/hour (very useful for weighing gem purchase decisions) for each breed that I have been able to obtain so far. Also, it has a table for displays, their costs, experience earned, and calculation of the cost per experience point for each item. It is pretty much every piece of data you could ever want to know while playing the game. However, I would like to find a way to share with others so as to get suggestions for improvement and help for the breeds I have not yet obtained.

You'll notice the cells are color coded. The light green, blue, and red colors were for my reference as they referr to breeds families I have completed (light green), I have but have not completed (light blue), and don't have at all (light red).

I am asking that anyone that has the information PLEASE feel free to edit the document. BUT, please change the color of the cell you enter information in to a yellow so I will know what to change in the master workbook.

The formatting didn't exactly transfer over completely, so, we will just be using this google docs version to gather to the data. I am willing to e-mail anyone interested the original XLS workbook (which is looks MUCH better) if you will PM me your e-mail address.

Please feel free to let me know any suggestions/criticisms. Hope you guys can get some use out of it!
My question is this, would it be against forum rules for me to post this? And, if not, would I be allowed to provide a link so that it may be accessed via Google Docs from here?

It is so much information that it is not useful unless presented in a spreadsheet. I read the rules in that area of the forum, but I was not able to draw a conclusion on whether or not I would be able to.

Thanks for your help!
I noticed the price to crossbreed a Ragamuffin is double the price that I have to pay in my game. On the docs its $880 and my game is $440. I didn't change the docs but thought I'd let you know.

AlisinChanes
04-03-13, 09:01 PM
I was looking at the chart and am confused on this:
3/48 hours
what does that mean? 3 - 48 hour intervals = 6 days?

I'm not certain on this but I believe the 3/48, 18/24 etc is the approximate time. Also, there are random differences in the games depending on your device (Android, IOS, Kindle). That's the only other thing I think it could mean. Maybe someone will confirm soon. :-)

staceysb
04-04-13, 07:28 AM
Can you tell me how to access the bread information spreadsheet? When I go to the link I only see storm IDs and empty cells.

Along the bottom row of the spreadsheet are tabs labelled with each area of the database (Cross-Breeds, Goals, Decorations etc..), click on those to go to each page

cecikins
04-19-13, 09:15 AM
Hey here's my Chussel.

Chihuahua x Brussels Griffon
Cost: 77100 coins
Breeding Time (Says): 1 day
Breeding Time (actual): 22hr 30m
Collect: 14hrs (1x dog = 79 coins)

http://s21.postimg.org/8wj6rledz/photo_6.jpg

deltared
04-19-13, 11:39 AM
I'm not certain on this but I believe the 3/48, 18/24 etc is the approximate time. Also, there are random differences in the games depending on your device (Android, IOS, Kindle). That's the only other thing I think it could mean. Maybe someone will confirm soon. :-)

The column heading says it is the "Build/Cross-Breed Time." So the first number should be the time it takes to build the pen (after the cross has been completed). The second number (only appears next to pet that have to be cross-bred to obtain) should be the time it takes to complete the actual cross breeding.

Along the bottom row of the spreadsheet are tabs labelled with each area of the database (Cross-Breeds, Goals, Decorations etc..), click on those to go to each page

Also, the position of the tabs could differ depending on how you are viewing it. For example, when viewing from my phone the tabs are listed at the top above the information in the sheet, but while viewing from a computer shows them at the bottom as stated above.

HTH

issacawck
06-15-13, 05:48 AM
cross breed, Affenpoo from affenpinscher and poodle at 15 gem, 10 hrs

WingsUP
06-21-13, 05:03 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of dlp44 for creating the database, thank you and to everyone who has helped keep it updated!

baseball_boy
06-22-13, 01:29 PM
I can't see this? It wants me to sign into a google site?

wildwolf312
06-24-13, 11:39 AM
Wow!!! Amazing. Thanks

jl0408
06-24-13, 01:45 PM
I can't see this? It wants me to sign into a google site?

It did the same to me. All I could see was basically instructions saying not to change anything if you're not sure what you're doing and a link to a fan-site. The fan-site had minimal info on cross-breeding and a link that re-directed me to the original spreadsheet link.

maguar
06-24-13, 03:13 PM
It did the same to me. All I could see was basically instructions saying not to change anything if you're not sure what you're doing and a link to a fan-site. The fan-site had minimal info on cross-breeding and a link that re-directed me to the original spreadsheet link.

Did you see the different tabs? Click on them to get more info

mityaj
07-01-13, 03:58 PM
WORKBOOK UPDATED!!!

Great job with the database! Many thanks. I have a suggestion for adding another column to the spreadsheet: ROI (return on investment). ROI is income per day (for a pet) divided by the cost of that pet. Basically it tells how many days it takes to recover the cost of buying a pet. Would be useful to prioritize which pets to get first...

CuteTali
07-01-13, 10:18 PM
Great job with the database! Many thanks. I have a suggestion for adding another column to the spreadsheet: ROI (return on investment). ROI is income per day (for a pet) divided by the cost of that pet. Basically it tells how many days it takes to recover the cost of buying a pet. Would be useful to prioritize which pets to get first...

Hey is there a place that tells you how much of the money you collect from a pet compared to the time it takes to be ready is worth it in comparison to other pets? Something like a list of most profitable pets/time, regardless of how much they cost upfront.

mityaj
07-01-13, 11:56 PM
Hey is there a place that tells you how much of the money you collect from a pet compared to the time it takes to be ready is worth it in comparison to other pets? Something like a list of most profitable pets/time, regardless of how much they cost upfront.

Yes, the list mentioned in the first message of this thread allows sorting by income per hour.

AlinaMau
07-22-13, 09:54 PM
i dont see any tabs that lead to any kind of information and ive clicked pretty much everything i can :/ it talks about a pets tab but i dont see one, everything is geared towards editing hte information and i dont want to ruin anyway X3

mme1654
09-02-13, 06:03 AM
went to breed Siamese and Abyssinian to get ocicat for my last goal and got an elf cat instead have the breeding change or did I get throw back can anyone explan thank you

mme1654
09-02-13, 06:08 AM
please can we have a catfish or dogfish and some pets that pays as gems

vickielea
09-06-13, 07:43 PM
I asked in a seperate thread with no reply, so I'm asking here. What breed is the dog in Collections"high jump" section. It is rather large black n white. I need it to finish that collection. Thx :-)

WingsUP
09-09-13, 08:10 AM
hi, if you look in this spreadsheet under the tab "collections" you will see it is the border collie. you will need to complete a family of them with gems.

WingsUP
09-09-13, 08:12 AM
may I suggest, if you see any tabs at the bottom of the page? that is where I see mine, to click.

Solariis
09-19-13, 11:49 AM
I was looking for a thread listing gift items for buildable pets so that I can gift my nbrs the proper items but the pets that I'm looking for aren't on the list. It looks as if many pets are missing from the spreadsheet actually.
Could anyone please tell me what items are needed to build the Persian Heart and the Cardinalfish?
Thank you.

Solariis
09-20-13, 11:27 AM
Wow. Please ignore my idiotic question. Just realized this morning that those particular pets aren't buildable. D'oh! *facepalm* I'm going to blame my temporary brain lapse yesterday on lack of caffeinated beverages. ;)

vampryn72
11-17-13, 07:06 AM
Ty so much for these charts! Extremely helpful :D

akocek
12-01-13, 12:32 PM
FYI, I just got the Munchkin during the Limited Edition sale thinking that it would be nice to get the Kinkalow. Sadly, although the parent Kinkalow are for coins (37,600), the babies are for gems (9 gems)! SO DISAPPOINTING THAT YOU TRICK US TL!

ariesblu
12-21-13, 04:08 PM
Wow so I just started playing this game, and I found out the only way to breed some of these animals is to do it with gems? And then expansion can take more than 8 hours even after you pay? That's a little much for me.

patchman14
05-15-14, 12:58 PM
Dalmation and golden retriever= goldmation, hamster and Persian= Guinea pig, corgi and jack Russell= cojack,think canary and cockatiel= lovebird.that's all for now

patchman14
05-15-14, 01:06 PM
U have to earn the tree frog n goals and cross it with the English bulldog. U have to pay 149 gems each to get the dog u need to breed to finish out the group of 3 to earn the tree frog! That is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on one animal!

beaglefamily
06-14-14, 04:26 AM
Dlp44i sent you a pm :-)

1stCutestPets
06-16-14, 06:59 AM
I won't loose my shop? Don't want to start all over. I can't find the Daisy Cat going crazy!

DragonWished
01-26-15, 12:56 PM
went to breed Siamese and Abyssinian to get ocicat for my last goal and got an elf cat instead have the breeding change or did I get throw back can anyone explan thank you

For ocicat, you'll need to use the exact order, Siamese first, Abyssinian second. Cost is 29 gems.

If you reverse the order, the Elf Cat option appears for 140,000 coins.

Took me a while to figure that out because I never had enough coins or gems to use. Eventually, I got them both.

prettyprincess023
01-30-15, 11:30 AM
Can someone help me.??how do I crossbreed to geta bullfrog?

nikki31n
01-31-15, 08:33 AM
I need to know how to get tree frog what do u have to complete to get it plz help my storm id is nikki31n

akocek
04-07-15, 03:27 PM
Does anyone know who used to manage this database? It looks like the original creator hasn't been on here since 2012 and I know it was kept up regularly until TL scared a bunch of people off with constant $600,000 pets. I have tried updating it myself but nothing sticks. What a bummer as this was such an amazing resource!

zoe43lovesu
07-02-15, 11:06 PM
Hey there! Please send copy to me at[]
Also any chance on an updated list soon? Thank you so much!

saarisa
09-21-15, 07:31 AM
Hey! Is there anyone who still has the database and could send it over or make it public again?:) it would be so much appreciated!! I tried to get acces but no one is granting it.

DELTA4863
09-29-15, 06:06 PM
Hi,

I had been previously accessing all the data you compiled re Pet Shop Story, amazing by the way. But suddenly I can't & keep getting the "you need permission" message.
Don't know what happened, but possibly I messed up some of my settings when I did a history/cache clear out a couple of days ago!

The link I was using is
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ya27Zo9xKDSiu4rvevImhLVcPyv1eY8LgjnJ7z2nSvM/htmlview#

Is the link still active & if so, can you let me in again please :-)

DELTACORNERPETS
ID DELTA4863

punkskaatje
02-03-16, 12:57 PM
For me the same. I used this document always very usefull but can't open it anymore. I send my email already a couple of times, but still can't use it.
greetings Jolty's petshop

TxRunningGirl
04-01-16, 11:45 AM
I have requested permission nut I had it before (didn't think I had to ask before tho but I understand why you had to request as people were adding and de,eating hairy Kariry all over the place so I don't blame you) you will get a request from [] Thanks !

quakingaspenca
07-01-17, 09:43 PM
Please oh Please tell me if the Database is still up and going. I have asked for access a few weeks ago and still have not heard anything. Can anyone help me?