PDA

View Full Version : Someone else is playing my games!!!!

millswifey09
03-01-12, 09:26 PM
I play bakery, restaurant, and fashion story. When i downloaded them i was required to make an id and everything. Now today i go to my games someone has been playing them they changed my fashion boutique name and everything i hav emailed teamlava about this issue with no luck. This is my second time installing them because the last time i was on someone elses game. I hav a cruz t408 tablet someone plz tell me how to fix this because im getting no help from support@teamlava.

nmishii
03-01-12, 09:32 PM
Support is the only one who can fix it for you. Forum members can't. Others have had the same problem as you.

I got a refurbished phone today and before my games were transferred over I started up Restaurant and Bakery and got someone else's restaurant and bakery. I am afraid that someone will get into my games now and hope TL can fix it so that this doesn't happen anymore.

pinkster73
03-01-12, 09:43 PM
This has happened to me. It's terrifying. Support will fix it.

DaojinWildfire
03-02-12, 06:39 PM
Please allow 3-5 business days so we can review, investigate, and respond to your issue. If you don't receive a response after 5 business days, you can send me a private message with your ticket number and I'll check its status. Thanks!

AlleysHeart
11-28-13, 12:31 PM
The exact same thing is happening to me. I have 8 games with storm8 and all of my games are being messed with. They sold all my stuff and I have contacted teamlava but no one has gotten back to me. This person writes on my walls and is still playing my games and wont stop even though i have asked them to. I dont even know if I will be reimbursed for everything they have sold! What a raw deal. !!!

kooky panda
11-28-13, 07:47 PM
The exact same thing is happening to me. I have 8 games with storm8 and all of my games are being messed with. They sold all my stuff and I have contacted teamlava but no one has gotten back to me. This person writes on my walls and is still playing my games and wont stop even though i have asked them to. I dont even know if I will be reimbursed for everything they have sold! What a raw deal. !!!

It can take 3-5 business days before support can respond to your ticket.

Trulove81
01-08-14, 06:57 PM
This is happening to me as well. It's very upsetting honestly. Having my email associated with the account just makes it all the more scary. I just want my account closed/suspended/banned now. I feel so uncomfortable. I asked them to stop playing too, but they won't. They just keep spending my gems and coins. Game is ruined. =\ I liked it so much too, but having them being able to access my email from in the app is too much. Looks like an old issue even and it's still not fixed.

kooky panda
01-08-14, 07:02 PM
This is happening to me as well. It's very upsetting honestly. Having my email associated with the account just makes it all the more scary. I just want my account closed/suspended/banned now. I feel so uncomfortable. I asked them to stop playing too, but they won't. They just keep spending my gems and coins. Game is ruined. =\ I liked it so much too, but having them being able to access my email from in the app is too much. Looks like an old issue even and it's still not fixed.

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know what is happening. Give them your storm ID and the specific tablet you play on.