PDA

View Full Version : Is the Pegasus exclusive?

estiquesophy
03-01-12, 08:17 PM
I have everything for the fairy theme except for Pegasus? Is this exclusive? The same thing happened to me in RS. I was told only a certain number of players can buy the couple on the swing. Also in FS, I saw my neighbors still displaying Santa's boots while mine Christmas catalogue was taken off. Can someone explain?:confused:

queentina3
03-01-12, 08:39 PM
Yes the Pegasus is the limited random offer pop-up. If you don't get it when you open BS, then you aren't one of the players to get the limited offer. I feel your pain as I REALLY wanted the fire place that matched the log cabin theme, and I didn't get the pop-up for it. :mad:

queentina3
03-01-12, 08:40 PM
It would look like this. I pulled this from the main thread for the update this week.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2sbsufq.png[/QUOTE]

estiquesophy
03-01-12, 09:29 PM
Yes the Pegasus is the limited random offer pop-up. If you don't get it when you open BS, then you aren't one of the players to get the limited offer. I feel your pain as I REALLY wanted the fire place that matched the log cabin theme, and I didn't get the pop-up for it. :mad:

Thanks! Hope TeamLava can change this! I saw this pic from the forum too. Really hope TeamLava can remove this strange business strategy.

pops1972
03-01-12, 10:20 PM
It seems to encourage impulse gem spending.