PDA

View Full Version : Please help

loganmartin
03-01-12, 07:56 PM
Can't use the items in my storage to complete the building. I need to know how to use these items please. Everytime I click to try to use them it gives a message that it is used to finish building but I have enough to finish it so I'm a little confused. Hope everyone's having a great night!!! :confused: :o

Thanks guys

~Lo~

Hyukfied
03-01-12, 08:17 PM
To build things, you have to click/tap on the thing you want to build, don't go to the storage cause that won't help. Also, if still doesn't let you build then you need more parts to it, add some people and ask for more parts so you can finish building.

loganmartin
03-02-12, 02:29 PM
Ok thanks! I did try that but it only give me the option to buy or ask not get out of storage. The weird thing is I have plenty of the item in storage and the right thing. It maybe be a user error I'm sure. Lol :p thanks so much!!! Your the best!
~Lo~

kooky panda
03-02-12, 02:51 PM
You cannot take the constructible materials out of your storage. To use them, you will need to buy a constructible item, place it in your shop, then click on it.
If you have enough of each item, you can click build, if you need items, you an either buy with gems or clidk button to ask neighbors.